Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Submissions]
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217
[item=Merry Melon] [b]Name:[/b] Merry Melon [b]Caption:[/b] Many dragons believe this melon has the ability to lift one's mood. Alas, this is just an old wive's tale.
Merry Melon

Name: Merry Melon
Caption: Many dragons believe this melon has the ability to lift one's mood. Alas, this is just an old wive's tale.
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
[item=fanfish] Item: Fanfish Caption: Sometimes the temperature is too high in the sea!
Fanfish
Item: Fanfish
Caption: Sometimes the temperature is too high in the sea!
[b]Entry:[/b] [item=glasswing rake] [b]Name:[/b] Glasswing Rake [b]Caption:[/b] As one dragon stated after witnessing the glasswing's propensity to rake their environment, 'I was caught in a leaf tsunami and blown halfway across Sornieth!'
Entry:

Glasswing Rake
Name: Glasswing Rake
Caption: As one dragon stated after witnessing the glasswing's propensity to rake their environment, 'I was caught in a leaf tsunami and blown halfway across Sornieth!'
_
Goes away in the end...
VSQ6BhO.png
I will make you hurt..."
Crusty Copper Pot
Name: Crusty Copper Pot
Caption: At least seven unknown diseases live within the grime and grease of this pot
Crusty Copper Pot
Name: Crusty Copper Pot
Caption: At least seven unknown diseases live within the grime and grease of this pot
Cleaning up the dust...
[item=Slumber Sheep] Name: Vantablack Sheep Caption: The blackest black sheep out there... is a matter of debate.
Slumber Sheep
Name: Vantablack Sheep
Caption: The blackest black sheep out there... is a matter of debate.
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
[item=Currents Fanfish] [b]Name[/b]: Currents Fanfish [b]Caption[/b]: They taste sweet, and can keep dragons cool in the summer by spinning around at high speeds.
Currents Fanfish
Name: Currents Fanfish
Caption: They taste sweet, and can keep dragons cool in the summer by spinning around at high speeds.
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
Ruby
Name: Ruby
Caption: You can never quite decide if it looks more like blood or fire.
Ruby
Name: Ruby
Caption: You can never quite decide if it looks more like blood or fire.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
[item=Rusted Iron Pot] Name: Rusted Iron Pot Caption: This pot was used to make plenty of delicious meals in the past, but now it's been abandoned.
Rusted Iron Pot
Name: Rusted Iron Pot
Caption: This pot was used to make plenty of delicious meals in the past, but now it's been abandoned.
[item=Sheep] Name: Grown-up lamb Caption: "Look! Mary's little lamb is all grown now!"
Sheep
Name: Grown-up lamb
Caption: "Look! Mary's little lamb is all grown now!"
sigg.png
[item=ruby] [b]Name:[/b] Blood Ruby [b]Caption:[/b] Harvested in the deepest of caves, where they glow a blood red. Can be used for alchemy in healing potions.
Ruby
Name: Blood Ruby
Caption: Harvested in the deepest of caves, where they glow a blood red. Can be used for alchemy in healing potions.
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217