Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [b/t] want new fest items, have older
1 2 3 4 5 6
hi! i'm returning to flight rising after not playing for several years. i missed a lotttt of festivals and i'm trying to complete my collection. i have a [b]list of things i'm missing[/b] i'd like to either trade for or buy (for 10% off LAH) and some duplicates i'm selling/trading. [b]items i'm looking for:[/b] [item=Coral Crown][item=Nurtured Cluster][item=Lustrous Mantle] almost done ahhh; [item=Thunderback Slink][item=Flameback Slink][item=Boilback Slink][item=Marble Lightweaver][item=Sandstone Stormcatcher][item=Chalcedony Arcanist][item=Cinnabar Plaguebringer][item=sundial gem guardian][item=emberglow gem guardian][item=crystalspine gem guardian][item=contagion gem guardian][item=shattered plain gem guardian][item=zephyr gem guardian][item=enchanted libra][item=Wandering Aquarius][item=Roaming Aries][item=Flowing Taurus][item=sprouting gemini] [b]what i'm trading/selling:[/b] luminous halo(s) are for trade for other items only. 14/15 [item=frigid sash][item=starseer's sash][item=diver sash] [item=illuminated emblem][item=whirlwind emblem][item=druidic emblem] 15/16 [item=bluffclamber belongings][item=windbound mask] 16/17 [item=Luminous Legguards][item=Surgestream Coat][item=Pyrite Pauldrons][item=Snowfall Robe][item=Bamboo Breeze Cape]x2[item=Dryad's Guise] 17/18 [item=welder's mask][item=carapace arm][item=Fin Jewels][item=Tree Warden's Garb] 18/19 [item=Conflagrant Kilt] 19/20 [item=Luminous Halo]x2[item=Aerborne Halo][item=Fathomsearch Halo][item=cairnstone carry][item=glacierguard platemail] 23/24 [item=timekeeper][item=crystalclaw sheathe]x3[item=peony of rockbreaker]
hi! i'm returning to flight rising after not playing for several years. i missed a lotttt of festivals and i'm trying to complete my collection.

i have a list of things i'm missing i'd like to either trade for or buy (for 10% off LAH) and some duplicates i'm selling/trading.

items i'm looking for:

Coral Crown Nurtured Cluster Lustrous Mantle
almost done ahhh;

Thunderback Slink Flameback Slink Boilback Slink Marble Lightweaver Sandstone Stormcatcher Chalcedony Arcanist Cinnabar Plaguebringer Sundial Gem Guardian Emberglow Gem Guardian Crystalspine Gem Guardian Contagion Gem Guardian Shattered Plain Gem Guardian Zephyr Gem Guardian Enchanted Libra Wandering Aquarius Roaming Aries Flowing Taurus Sprouting Gemini

what i'm trading/selling:

luminous halo(s) are for trade for other items only.

14/15
Frigid Sash Starseer's Sash Diver Sash

Illuminated Emblem Whirlwind Emblem Druidic Emblem

15/16
Bluffclamber Belongings Windbound Mask

16/17
Luminous Legguards Surgestream Coat Pyrite Pauldrons Snowfall Robe Bamboo Breeze Cape x2 Dryad's Guise

17/18
Welder's Mask Carapace Arm Fin Jewels Tree Warden's Garb

18/19
Conflagrant Kilt

19/20
Luminous Halo x2 Aerborne Halo Fathomsearch Halo Cairnstone Carry Glacierguard Platemail

23/24
Timekeeper x3 Peony of Rockbreaker
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
wishlist | buying newer fest items | ave's chests
saving up for cloudy wings ......
reserved

track my collection progress here <3_<3
reserved

track my collection progress here <3_<3
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
i can sell Plague's Charm, Standard of the Stormcatcher, -10% LAH
i can sell Plague's Charm, Standard of the Stormcatcher, -10% LAH
@Mitchy does 44.1k for the charm and 45k for the standard work for you?
@Mitchy does 44.1k for the charm and 45k for the standard work for you?
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
yep sending PAs
yep sending PAs
@Avemeir

Hello!

I have a Starseer's Sash, a Gilded Compass and a Lightback Slink I'd be happy to sell!

I also have a Spirit of Shadow, however I'm just short of getting them to Awakened. If you're okay with waiting for a few days, I can sell or trade them once I've completed their bonding.
@Avemeir

Hello!

I have a Starseer's Sash, a Gilded Compass and a Lightback Slink I'd be happy to sell!

I also have a Spirit of Shadow, however I'm just short of getting them to Awakened. If you're okay with waiting for a few days, I can sell or trade them once I've completed their bonding.
c7d7ffd2dfa1483a9588071e247c30a026642480.png
@yensidwinters

does 405g for the sash, 53g for the compass, and 58.5kt for the slink work for you?

also i'd love to trade for the spirit, just let me know when you're ready to!
@yensidwinters

does 405g for the sash, 53g for the compass, and 58.5kt for the slink work for you?

also i'd love to trade for the spirit, just let me know when you're ready to!
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
bump
bump
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
@Avemeir

That all sounds good to me! I'll go ahead and set up PAs for them now. :3

And awesome! Once I've gotten them to awakened, I'd love to trade for the spirit of lightning. I'll let you know when I've gotten that done!
@Avemeir

That all sounds good to me! I'll go ahead and set up PAs for them now. :3

And awesome! Once I've gotten them to awakened, I'd love to trade for the spirit of lightning. I'll let you know when I've gotten that done!
c7d7ffd2dfa1483a9588071e247c30a026642480.png
@Avemeir
I can trade you a whole aura set, Standard of the Flamecaller, Gemologist's Discovery, Frostfaerie wings, Void's Grasp, Airborne Parchment, Coral Crown, Nurtured Cluster, Lustrous Mantle, Trailing Storm, Bewitching Bangles, Proto Wings, Fossil Facsimile, Marshlurker's Drape, Mistral Mantle, Foliage Blind, Powered Implants, Blaze Branches, Song of the Western Wind, Seashell Drapes, Sunshield Cloak, and Timekeeper

I'm interested in your Luminous Halo, and possibly Diver Sash/ Frigid Sash, and maybe Will O' The Ember? Are you able to check the prices to compare values? :) Thank you!
@Avemeir
I can trade you a whole aura set, Standard of the Flamecaller, Gemologist's Discovery, Frostfaerie wings, Void's Grasp, Airborne Parchment, Coral Crown, Nurtured Cluster, Lustrous Mantle, Trailing Storm, Bewitching Bangles, Proto Wings, Fossil Facsimile, Marshlurker's Drape, Mistral Mantle, Foliage Blind, Powered Implants, Blaze Branches, Song of the Western Wind, Seashell Drapes, Sunshield Cloak, and Timekeeper

I'm interested in your Luminous Halo, and possibly Diver Sash/ Frigid Sash, and maybe Will O' The Ember? Are you able to check the prices to compare values? :) Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6