Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Submissions]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 216 217
[item=crusty copper pot] Crusty copper pot, Lay here to rot. Crusty copper pot, Sell it, I think not!

Crusty copper pot,
Lay here to rot.
Crusty copper pot,
Sell it, I think not!
80b67880bc5ffc15b28fea595a1c0f7f2c7052f3.gif
Entry: [item=rusted iron pot] Name: Rusted Iron Pot Caption: This pot was used to cook meals for hungry dragons. That was many years ago, now the rust has made it useless. Hey, why are you picking it up?
Entry:

Name: Rusted Iron Pot
Caption: This pot was used to cook meals for hungry dragons. That was many years ago, now the rust has made it useless. Hey, why are you picking it up?
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
[item=Sapphire] Name: Sapphire Caption: A beautiful blue gemstone. A folktale popular with hatchlings tell the tale of a hero using the stone to save Sornieth from a devastating storm.

Name: Sapphire
Caption: A beautiful blue gemstone. A folktale popular with hatchlings tell the tale of a hero using the stone to save Sornieth from a devastating storm.
7lzCfyc.jpg
[item=Petite Glasswing Butterfly] [b]Name:[/b] Petite Glasswing Butterfly [b]Caption:[/b] With its wings like glass, it floats away like a summer romance.

Name: Petite Glasswing Butterfly
Caption: With its wings like glass, it floats away like a summer romance.
[item=Slumber Sheep] [b](Re)Name:[/b]Black Sheep [b]Caption:[/b] The odd one out.

(Re)Name:Black Sheep
Caption: The odd one out.
lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
[item=Killer Fanfish] Name: Killer Fanfish Caption: Contrary to its name, this fish is rather docile and feeds mostly upon algae.

Name: Killer Fanfish
Caption: Contrary to its name, this fish is rather docile and feeds mostly upon algae.
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
[item=slumber sheep] [b](Re)Name[/b]: Black Sheep [b]Caption[/b]: This sheep is a liar. It has no wool, only meat!

(Re)Name: Black Sheep
Caption: This sheep is a liar. It has no wool, only meat!
[item=dubious cucumber] Name: Dubious Cucumber Caption: You swear you didn't bring a cucumber home from foraging...

Name: Dubious Cucumber
Caption: You swear you didn't bring a cucumber home from foraging...
I'll go down with my ships
FaCKLHz.png
[item=fanfish] [b]Name:[/b] Fanfish [b]Caption:[/b] Not a celebrity, but a fan.

Name: Fanfish
Caption: Not a celebrity, but a fan.
Wishlist.pngAdoptShopSig.pngArtShopButton.png1YSPZnA.png
[item=Dubious Cucumber] Name: Dubious Cucumber Caption: And now it's time for sinister songs with Larry.

Name: Dubious Cucumber
Caption: And now it's time for sinister songs with Larry.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 216 217