Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ave's apparel chests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/L2mfHet.png[/img] [size=4] hi there! welcome to [b][color=#7385C0]ave's chests[/color][/b]. i'm selling chests that contain a random assortment of apparel! there are 3 types: [color=#7385C0]glowing (25kt/25g)[/color], [color=#CB87B1]shining (50kt/50g)[/color], and [color=#F1D172]radiant (100kt/100g)[/color]. the items you get in your chest will always be worth more than what you paid. to buy a chest, please send a [color=#7385C0]two-sided crossroads trade[/color]. if you have a wishlist, a theme, or a dragon you want me to follow, please let me know! [center][size=4][b][color=#7385C0]reviews[/color][/b][/size][/center] [quote name="cgeez" date="2018-05-09 14:51:39" ] These are always so much fun! I love the mix of familiars, food- and even a gene! <3 [/quote] [quote name="xBlackheartx"] Amazing results! I will definitely be coming back and buying more chests!! [/quote] [quote name="kriis1" date=2017-11-01 11:17:35] thanks for the trade! all of the stuff was really neat and i definitely got my money's worth :3 [/quote] [quote name="Katelle" date="2017-11-09" ] Oh wow, what a pretty coatl! Thank you so much! A+ job on putting this grab bag together. ^_^ [/quote] [quote name="Akumasfate" date="2018-05-09 14:45:31" ] Thanks for the trade! The food and apparel where awesome! ^^ [/quote] [quote name="Supernatural191" date="2018-05-19 17:28:27" ] I enjoyed doing this little blind bag and would recommend it highly, I really like the mix of different stuff and love the dragon i got ♥w♥ [/quote] [/size][/center]
L2mfHet.png

hi there! welcome to ave's chests. i'm selling chests that contain a random assortment of apparel! there are 3 types: glowing (25kt/25g), shining (50kt/50g), and radiant (100kt/100g). the items you get in your chest will always be worth more than what you paid. to buy a chest, please send a two-sided crossroads trade. if you have a wishlist, a theme, or a dragon you want me to follow, please let me know!

reviews
cgeez wrote on 2018-05-09 14:51:39:
These are always so much fun! I love the mix of familiars, food- and even a gene! <3
xBlackheartx wrote:
Amazing results! I will definitely be coming back and buying more chests!!
kriis1 wrote on 2017-11-01:
thanks for the trade! all of the stuff was really neat and i definitely got my money's worth :3
Katelle wrote on 2017-11-09:
Oh wow, what a pretty coatl! Thank you so much! A+ job on putting this grab bag together. ^_^
Akumasfate wrote on 2018-05-09 14:45:31:
Thanks for the trade! The food and apparel where awesome! ^^
Supernatural191 wrote on 2018-05-19 17:28:27:
I enjoyed doing this little blind bag and would recommend it highly, I really like the mix of different stuff and love the dragon i got ♥w♥
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
wishlist | buying newer fest items | ave's chests
saving up for cloudy wings ......
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/727661278838915072/729809442878783521/Output.png[/img][/center] [code][center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/727661278838915072/729809442878783521/Output.png[/img][/center][/code]
Output.png
Code:
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/727661278838915072/729809442878783521/Output.png[/img][/center]
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
I sent a... crossroads.
I sent a... crossroads.
saw it ^
bump!
saw it ^
bump!
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
Thank you~!
Thank you~!
bump
bump
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
@Prismatics

this sounds like a really cool idea! I'm interested in a Diamond chest and I'll send over a CR.

(A trying-to-be friendly advice for your business; it might be a good idea to show the differences of what people could get by choosing which of the three chests. Even if each is super random, it gives people a good idea of how many items each come with and which might suit them best, especially if one option might come with a dragon and others don't. You can also just ignore me and continue business as normal, just a suggestion)
@Prismatics

this sounds like a really cool idea! I'm interested in a Diamond chest and I'll send over a CR.

(A trying-to-be friendly advice for your business; it might be a good idea to show the differences of what people could get by choosing which of the three chests. Even if each is super random, it gives people a good idea of how many items each come with and which might suit them best, especially if one option might come with a dragon and others don't. You can also just ignore me and continue business as normal, just a suggestion)
Rbf96Oh.gif3e94Gpa.pngtMGni6J.pngRbf96Oh.gif
@Prismatics How many Items on your wishlist for a diamond chest?
@Prismatics How many Items on your wishlist for a diamond chest?
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@ashestoashes awesome! putting together a chest for you~

thanks for the tip! I'm still working on the 'samples' portion of the thread, so I'm definitely using your suggestion C:
@ashestoashes awesome! putting together a chest for you~

thanks for the tip! I'm still working on the 'samples' portion of the thread, so I'm definitely using your suggestion C:
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
@Prismatics
Sending a CR for a Diamond Chest!
@Prismatics
Sending a CR for a Diamond Chest!
QPhiJOS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13