Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2020
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
Neat!
Neat!
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
i was super confused by the ping for a second lmao-
i was super confused by the ping for a second lmao-
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
YES, writing contest!
I love these so much, people come with such creative stuff! I will try my best!
YES, writing contest!
I love these so much, people come with such creative stuff! I will try my best!
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
35255.png
Name: Black Sheep
Caption: Maybe not a favorite in the family, but definitely one outside of it!
35255.png
Name: Black Sheep
Caption: Maybe not a favorite in the family, but definitely one outside of it!
Bulldog | They/Them | Aromantic + Asexual | +2 hrs
So excited for the writing contest! I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with! [emoji=coatl happy size=2] @Bulldog99: sorry for the ping, but you'll want to submit your entry on the submissions thread, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2885076#post_2885076]here[/url]! I wanted to make sure you got your entry in!
So excited for the writing contest! I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with!

@Bulldog99: sorry for the ping, but you'll want to submit your entry on the submissions thread, here! I wanted to make sure you got your entry in!
6ntc1cC.jpg
@Bulldog99, if you want your caption to be considered, be sure to [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2885076#post_2885076]post it to the submissions thread here[/url]![/b] [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Bulldog99, if you want your caption to be considered, be sure to post it to the submissions thread here!
Yoooo???? I've been waiting SO LONG for this caption contest!
Yoooo???? I've been waiting SO LONG for this caption contest!
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
That writer's vista, drools
That writer's vista, drools
Vista: Progress Ribbon onl96wk.png Vista: Rainbow Ribbon
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-07-09 11:40:29" ] [info][i][b]Note:[/b] While we won't be able to answer every question sent to us, all questions are documented for the [i]Flight Rising[/i] team to review, both now and in the future.[/I][/info] [/quote] hey seems like a new html tag we cant use it though
Aequorin wrote on 2020-07-09 11:40:29:
[info]Note: While we won't be able to answer every question sent to us, all questions are documented for the Flight Rising team to review, both now and in the future.[/info]
hey seems like a new html tag we cant use it though
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@Aequorin Thank you for the correction! I will! [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@Aequorin

Thank you for the correction! I will!
Bulldog | They/Them | Aromantic + Asexual | +2 hrs
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17