Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2020
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
Example Entry: Name:[item=Petite Glasswing Butterfly] Caption: It's possible to view alternate worlds when the light hits the wings of this butterfly just right, you might need a magnifying glass though
Example Entry:

Name: Petite Glasswing Butterfly
Caption: It's possible to view alternate worlds when the light hits the wings of this butterfly just right, you might need a magnifying glass though
gOOHrVC.png PLEASE BUY MY DRAGON'S THEY'RE EATING ALL THE FOOD
@Jestro, you'll need to submit your caption [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2885076#post_2885076]to the submissions thread[/url][/b] for it to be considered. [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Jestro, you'll need to submit your caption to the submissions thread for it to be considered.
its lit
its lit
hCa820L.pngStRQpZw.pngpPmyN46.png
[center][emoji=music notes size=1][emoji=scroll size=1][emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=harp size=1][emoji=music note size=1] I am enamored by the song, and I absolutely love my dear banescales... I will have this song stuck in my head for the rest of the week and I am not complaining [s]don't mind my tears it's just the rain promise[/s] ♥

I am enamored by the song, and I absolutely love my dear banescales...

I will have this song stuck in my head for the rest of the week and I am not complaining
don't mind my tears it's just the rain promise
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
*screams*

*screams*

The community updates are always a nice thing to read through. Thanks FR team!
The community updates are always a nice thing to read through. Thanks FR team!
35326_s.gif
Nice, these writing contests are always fun! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!
Nice, these writing contests are always fun! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Good luck to everyone with the writing contest! I can't wait to see what the winners are :)
Good luck to everyone with the writing contest! I can't wait to see what the winners are :)
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
*spies a potential pop culture reference and goes for it* [emoji=tundra tongue size=1]
*spies a potential pop culture reference and goes for it*
Thx u for ICC and FAF! It is very good that you help artists and writers to realize themselves ... In a way?
Thx u for ICC and FAF! It is very good that you help artists and writers to realize themselves ... In a way?
He/Him
+16 FR time!
RP
. . .
artist
l34BKdeyOHQ.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17