Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2020
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
[quote name="Skeledra" date="2020-07-09 13:54:01" ] Ohhh that banescale song was gorgeous! It gave me such chills!! Is there a youtube link for it somewhere as well so it could be listened to more easily? I'd love to be able to include it in my music playlist, that'd be awesome!! [/quote] @Skeledra, the link to their YouTube is underneath the video!
Skeledra wrote on 2020-07-09 13:54:01:
Ohhh that banescale song was gorgeous! It gave me such chills!!
Is there a youtube link for it somewhere as well so it could be listened to more easily? I'd love to be able to include it in my music playlist, that'd be awesome!!

@Skeledra, the link to their YouTube is underneath the video!

I’ve never taken part in the caption contest, I just submitted something for that weird melon.

I’ve never taken part in the caption contest, I just submitted something for that weird melon.
When I say “angel” I don't mean the ninny ones that’re people with wings taped to their back, I mean the BIG ones with lots of arms and like, five heads. Ones with more than 40 wings. THOSE are the angels I want. Quality angels. Gucci seraphs. Not the dollar store 'human with wings and maybe a ring around their head'. Nah son, I shop designer. Only highest quality angels here. Holy, Holy, Holy cow are those some good angels.
I have an art shop but its closed rn
Are previous caption contest winners allowed to submit an entry for this one? I vaguely recall that being disallowed but I can't find anything to support that.
Are previous caption contest winners allowed to submit an entry for this one? I vaguely recall that being disallowed but I can't find anything to support that.
paladin as in the d&d class
aLAgTz1.jpg

they/them
[item=rusted iron pot] Name: [b]Rusty iron pot[/b] Caption: Oh myyyyy. This pot is getting quite rusty. And so are my jokes.

Name: Rusty iron pot
Caption: Oh myyyyy. This pot is getting quite rusty. And so are my jokes.
*Makes
creepy
arcane
noises
under
your
bed*
4oO1RBo.png
LEpJMnn.png
tRvB8Xn.png
CioCFC3.png
1YB0OjO.png
JvUa9ma.png
WKtl2lb.png
c6ldplq.gif
i love updates!
i love updates!
hi!! check out my sales/giveaway tab wish list and[LF]dragons pls check out sales giveaway tab
THE BANESCALE SONG!! THE BANESCALE SONG!!
THE BANESCALE SONG!! THE BANESCALE SONG!!
yFSXeYL.png
@craftbaobao2, @yukitsukihana, [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2885076#post_2885076]to the submissions thread[/url][/b] with you! [emoji=new friend size=1]
@craftbaobao2, @yukitsukihana, to the submissions thread with you!
[quote name="aeons" date="2020-07-09 11:42:34" ] I love all the art!! Gahh, the Writer's Vista is so nice ;v; [/quote] I agree its lovely! I'm super excited I never knew they did things like this. So looking forward to this.
aeons wrote on 2020-07-09 11:42:34:
I love all the art!!

Gahh, the Writer's Vista is so nice ;v;
I agree its lovely! I'm super excited I never knew they did things like this. So looking forward to this.
plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png
@Aequorin
Is it okay to submit multiple questions in one ticket, or would you prefer them separately?
@Aequorin
Is it okay to submit multiple questions in one ticket, or would you prefer them separately?
mcv1OT0.pngcbEaekd.pngBkWc5Yp.png
Rpam6uj.pngSkTzFdT.pngKdmQUED.png
4Ij7XXB.gif
oooo
oooo
ml76TLrs.png 10025740-8666-11ea-8be0-6745806c0d88.gif ZhWd0U3.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17