Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2020
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
[quote name="Skeledra" date="2020-07-09 13:54:01" ] Ohhh that banescale song was gorgeous! It gave me such chills!! Is there a youtube link for it somewhere as well so it could be listened to more easily? I'd love to be able to include it in my music playlist, that'd be awesome!! [/quote] @Skeledra, the link to their YouTube is underneath the video!
Skeledra wrote on 2020-07-09 13:54:01:
Ohhh that banescale song was gorgeous! It gave me such chills!!
Is there a youtube link for it somewhere as well so it could be listened to more easily? I'd love to be able to include it in my music playlist, that'd be awesome!!

@Skeledra, the link to their YouTube is underneath the video!

I’ve never taken part in the caption contest, I just submitted something for that weird melon.

I’ve never taken part in the caption contest, I just submitted something for that weird melon.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
Are previous caption contest winners allowed to submit an entry for this one? I vaguely recall that being disallowed but I can't find anything to support that.
Are previous caption contest winners allowed to submit an entry for this one? I vaguely recall that being disallowed but I can't find anything to support that.
egg trade
paladin as in the d&d class
they/them
[item=rusted iron pot] Name: [b]Rusty iron pot[/b] Caption: Oh myyyyy. This pot is getting quite rusty. And so are my jokes.
Rusted Iron Pot
Name: Rusty iron pot
Caption: Oh myyyyy. This pot is getting quite rusty. And so are my jokes.
4oO1RBo.png e iS1bBip.png GZrdw3A.png e
Craftbaobao2

She/Her || Idiot || FR +0

e
barinhas47.gif
e
e
e GZrdw3A.png iS1bBip.png e
Hello, I'm Craft! I'm not very active.
i love updates!
i love updates!
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
THE BANESCALE SONG!! THE BANESCALE SONG!!
THE BANESCALE SONG!! THE BANESCALE SONG!!
@craftbaobao2, @yukitsukihana, [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2885076#post_2885076]to the submissions thread[/url][/b] with you! [emoji=new friend size=1]
@craftbaobao2, @yukitsukihana, to the submissions thread with you!
[quote name="aeons" date="2020-07-09 11:42:34" ] I love all the art!! Gahh, the Writer's Vista is so nice ;v; [/quote] I agree its lovely! I'm super excited I never knew they did things like this. So looking forward to this.
aeons wrote on 2020-07-09 11:42:34:
I love all the art!!

Gahh, the Writer's Vista is so nice ;v;
I agree its lovely! I'm super excited I never knew they did things like this. So looking forward to this.
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
I love helping people so if you ever need help feel free to ask.

I'm also open to breed any of my dragons.

tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
@Aequorin
Is it okay to submit multiple questions in one ticket, or would you prefer them separately?
@Aequorin
Is it okay to submit multiple questions in one ticket, or would you prefer them separately?
oooo
oooo
XDRtGHs.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17