Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2020
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
Nice
Nice
VVM4XuM.png
Yay!
Yay!
ldNLSdw.png
@ProbablySkeletor I just noticed. I saw Admin Aequorin's message first, but thank you as well. I appreciate it! [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@ProbablySkeletor

I just noticed. I saw Admin Aequorin's message first, but thank you as well. I appreciate it!
Bulldog | They/Them | Aromantic + Asexual | +2 hrs
Oh my! That chorus gave me chills! Beautiful song, amazing voices. Love it
Oh my! That chorus gave me chills! Beautiful song, amazing voices. Love it
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
ezgif-4-7712918976d1.gif Bonsai-gif-1.gif
I submitted a question on the 17th of April and was hoping to get an answer now. But if you have run out of questions to answer again, I guess it got "lost".
I submitted a question on the 17th of April and was hoping to get an answer now. But if you have run out of questions to answer again, I guess it got "lost".
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
Seeing my art featured was a wonderful surprise this morning, especially since my fave Uranium got the spotlight! [emoji=banescale star size=1][emoji=rainbow size=1][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
Seeing my art featured was a wonderful surprise this morning, especially since my fave Uranium got the spotlight!
sword-bookend-hilt-L.pngbook-jay.png book-marvin.png book-candy.png
win98-plague-alt.gif06SKWEG.giftiny-pixel-uranium-bounce.gif06SKWEG.gifwin98-rainbow-alt.gif

book-ricky.png book-faceless-new.png dadbook.pngsword-bookend-blade-R.png dtlkngd.png
Cool!
Cool!
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
[quote name="Norayna0ekoa" date="2020-07-09 13:36:32" ] I submitted a question on the 17th of April and was hoping to get an answer now. But if you have run out of questions to answer again, I guess it got "lost". [/quote] @Norayna0ekoa, we haven't run out, we want [i]more[/i] to include that we can answer. Part of switching to this format is that it will allow us to answer more questions at once. I apologize, it's definitely not the impression we wanted to give you!
Norayna0ekoa wrote on 2020-07-09 13:36:32:

@Norayna0ekoa, we haven't run out, we want more to include that we can answer. Part of switching to this format is that it will allow us to answer more questions at once. I apologize, it's definitely not the impression we wanted to give you!
Ohhh that banescale song was gorgeous! It gave me such chills!!
Is there a youtube link for it somewhere as well so it could be listened to more easily? I'd love to be able to include it in my music playlist, that'd be awesome!!
Ohhh that banescale song was gorgeous! It gave me such chills!!
Is there a youtube link for it somewhere as well so it could be listened to more easily? I'd love to be able to include it in my music playlist, that'd be awesome!!
It/he 2a426f82-8225-11e7-b745-ff85aed113f5.gifc9938380-821f-11e7-8f2c-ff85aed113f5.gif
FR fan Friday should be on reddit too... i don't use those other platforms D:
FR fan Friday should be on reddit too... i don't use those other platforms D:
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17