Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@StarWaves

I am sorry that you are leaving :( if it's okay to ask for free items, I would love anything that you're willing to give away!
(except dragons, sadly I'm running out of lair space X"D)
@StarWaves

I am sorry that you are leaving :( if it's okay to ask for free items, I would love anything that you're willing to give away!
(except dragons, sadly I'm running out of lair space X"D)
fa4ede0cb5114411b2109958339aba984740872e.png LoreShop
Flea Circus Without the Circus
|Ouch|he/they|
We fear the Chicken Army

01c7c9e82a6671ba71f43de9a254e99a0125bb30.png
@StarWaves Thank you for doing this! If you have any fams or apparel left, may I have some? Or any extra gems? Regardless, I'l be grateful for anything you can spare. Thank you!
@StarWaves Thank you for doing this! If you have any fams or apparel left, may I have some? Or any extra gems? Regardless, I'l be grateful for anything you can spare. Thank you!
AdNAlvs.gif61b9gG4.pngAdNAlvs.gif

Doll: DogiCrimson
@starwaves
ah, then just the extra g/t, old fest items/skins and/or apparel if you can, please and thank you!

edit: actually, if no one has claimed sapphire, id lake to grab him too, if i can
@starwaves
ah, then just the extra g/t, old fest items/skins and/or apparel if you can, please and thank you!

edit: actually, if no one has claimed sapphire, id lake to grab him too, if i can
440153d1f3971b0891d009c19803730f.png
@StarWaves

Hello! I was wondering if you had any skins/accents or apparel you could spare! Festival chests would also be great! Thank you so much, and I hope you have a wonderful day!
@StarWaves

Hello! I was wondering if you had any skins/accents or apparel you could spare! Festival chests would also be great! Thank you so much, and I hope you have a wonderful day!
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
@Starwaves So sorry to hear you're leaving, but I hope wherever you go after this treats you well!

I'd love to adopt Easivra, Rahu, and Zorza if they're available! If not, or if you had somewhere else you were going to send them, that's totally fine. Thank you so much!
@Starwaves So sorry to hear you're leaving, but I hope wherever you go after this treats you well!

I'd love to adopt Easivra, Rahu, and Zorza if they're available! If not, or if you had somewhere else you were going to send them, that's totally fine. Thank you so much!
CkbRBhK.gif RkW1SLV.gif vPStQI3.gif
@StarWaves Hi! I would like your Everbloom Gem Guardian, Oposing Forces, Painted Marionette, and Zephyr Gem Guardian familiars? I would also like some gems or treasure because I'm broke. Thanks so much!
@StarWaves Hi! I would like your Everbloom Gem Guardian, Oposing Forces, Painted Marionette, and Zephyr Gem Guardian familiars? I would also like some gems or treasure because I'm broke. Thanks so much!
@StarWaves Sorry to see another person leaving! If you happen to have any of the items on my wishlist I would very much appreciate them. Otherwise, I'm happy with anything extra you may have.
@StarWaves Sorry to see another person leaving! If you happen to have any of the items on my wishlist I would very much appreciate them. Otherwise, I'm happy with anything extra you may have.
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
@StarWaves, sorry to see you go. If ever you come back come and say hi.
@StarWaves, sorry to see you go. If ever you come back come and say hi.
Wiki-wordmark.png7sf9yqJ.png
@StarWaves do you have any familiars available you're giving away?
@StarWaves do you have any familiars available you're giving away?

micah | he/him | FR+3
mneBrSJ.png
@StarWaves Hello! I was wondering if you had any pretty skins/accents left? (It nay be a stretch but do you have any user made ones?) Thanks!
@StarWaves Hello! I was wondering if you had any pretty skins/accents left? (It nay be a stretch but do you have any user made ones?) Thanks!
KFD4SqC.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9