Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Winter Wonderland: Cheap Lore for All!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][b][size=6][color=lightblue] Welcome to: [/size][/color][/b][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2861816][img]https://i.imgur.com/XY76943.png[/img][/url] (Thank you @QuietSnow for the beautiful banner!) [indent][size=4][color=purple]My name here is Star! I run this little corner shop and will write[/indent][size=4][color=purple] lore for any dragon or oc...as long as you pay a small fee. (I have things I need to buy too, lol!)[/size][/color] [indent][size=4][color=indigo]Before we get started, the price for any piece, as of now, is only a[/indent][size=4][color=indigo] small 5kt/g! This is to ensure that everyone is able to buy some lore, regardless of how new they are to the game. (If, for some reason, you don't have 5kt/g, please tell me. This is not for people who wish to not pay. I will check the profile and deduce whether or no I truly believe that player has the money I ask.) Also, I do request a small down payment before I get started of 2kt/g. This is just an insurance policy for myself. The rest will be paid once the lore has gone under its final editing![/color] [indent][size=4][color=navy]There are a few things you should know before ordering: I am not[/indent][size=4][color=navy] that fast at writing the lore. The low price is because of this and because I want it to be accessible to all players. My writing take a while because I have decided to not force myself to write if I don't feel inspired. Pieces that I had to rewrite or edit quite a bit (because I wasn't proud of them) came from the method I used to use-which was writing at least one piece of five paragraph or full page lore a day. My creativity dropped, and I decided it'd be best for me to slow down and only write when I was inspired. This hasn't particularly caused any of my customers to leave, but it could cause a problem for those who want it immediately after they order. I don't work that way. I have a wait-list that i encourage you to check out if you don't want to wait. [indent][size=4][color=blue]When ordering, I have a few different options for you to choose[/indent][size=4][color=blue] from! The price is the same all around, but the way I create it is changed with each type. Here we go! [indent][size=4][color=darkgreen][b]Blind Lore:[/b] This is a completely blind option. If you choose Blind lore, I'll[/indent][color=darkgreen][size=4] look at your dragon and any clan lore you have to create a character for your dragon. [indent][size=4][color=darkblue][b]Guided Lore:[/b] You tell me the personality of the dragon and what[/indent][size=4][color=darkblue] direction you want the lore to go. [indent][size=4][color=magenta][b]Woven Lore:[/b] You want the lore to connect to that of your entire[/indent][size=4][color=magenta] clan or one dragon. [indent][size=4][color=teal][b]Strict Lore:[/b] You tell me every detail that you want.[/indent] [indent][size=4][color=darkred][b]I also offer two formats that I’ll need you to specify for me! This determines how the lore you’ve bought will be written! There are two options: one is more traditional lore heavy with a detailed backstory and what the dragon as like. The second format is similar, but it has a story. There’s dialogue and interactions with other dragons. The backstory and personality are still there however![/indent] [indent][b][size=4][color=green]Of course, after I've sent you the first draft, you can always[/indent][size=4][color=green][b] ask for any edits or additions that will be at no extra cost! I want every one to be happy with what I've written them! [indent][size=4][b]Please credit me if you post the lore or use it in a dragon's bio![/b][/indent] [indent][b][size=4][color=blue]No need to ping, I'm subscribed, but you can if you'd like![/indent][/b]
Welcome to:
XY76943.png
(Thank you @QuietSnow for the beautiful banner!)

My name here is Star! I run this little corner shop and will write
lore for any dragon or oc...as long as you pay a small fee. (I have things I need to buy too, lol!)

Before we get started, the price for any piece, as of now, is only a
small 5kt/g! This is to ensure that everyone is able to buy some lore, regardless of how new they are to the game. (If, for some reason, you don't have 5kt/g, please tell me. This is not for people who wish to not pay. I will check the profile and deduce whether or no I truly believe that player has the money I ask.) Also, I do request a small down payment before I get started of 2kt/g. This is just an insurance policy for myself. The rest will be paid once the lore has gone under its final editing!

There are a few things you should know before ordering: I am not
that fast at writing the lore. The low price is because of this and because I want it to be accessible to all players. My writing take a while because I have decided to not force myself to write if I don't feel inspired. Pieces that I had to rewrite or edit quite a bit (because I wasn't proud of them) came from the method I used to use-which was writing at least one piece of five paragraph or full page lore a day. My creativity dropped, and I decided it'd be best for me to slow down and only write when I was inspired. This hasn't particularly caused any of my customers to leave, but it could cause a problem for those who want it immediately after they order. I don't work that way. I have a wait-list that i encourage you to check out if you don't want to wait.

When ordering, I have a few different options for you to choose
from! The price is the same all around, but the way I create it is changed with each type. Here we go!

Blind Lore: This is a completely blind option. If you choose Blind lore, I'll
look at your dragon and any clan lore you have to create a character for your dragon.

Guided Lore: You tell me the personality of the dragon and what
direction you want the lore to go.

Woven Lore: You want the lore to connect to that of your entire
clan or one dragon.

Strict Lore: You tell me every detail that you want.

I also offer two formats that I’ll need you to specify for me! This determines how the lore you’ve bought will be written! There are two options: one is more traditional lore heavy with a detailed backstory and what the dragon as like. The second format is similar, but it has a story. There’s dialogue and interactions with other dragons. The backstory and personality are still there however!

Of course, after I've sent you the first draft, you can always
ask for any edits or additions that will be at no extra cost! I want every one to be happy with what I've written them!

Please credit me if you post the lore or use it in a dragon's bio!

No need to ping, I'm subscribed, but you can if you'd like!
AdNAlvs.gif61b9gG4.pngAdNAlvs.gif

Doll: DogiCrimson
[center][size=6][color=violet][b]Here are some of my past works:[/center][/b] [quote name="Examples"] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/543396/54339538_350.png[/img] Clydri is a laid-back dragon. He prefers to spend his time preening and grooming himself rather than get his claws dirty in the coliseum or nest grounds, yuck! Just imagine what it would do to his beautiful manicure and wings! Clydri prefers to fight with words, not attacks. He hates to fight anyone, but if you offend him, he has a sharp wit and an even sharper tongue. He'll put you in your place fast! Clydri never goes out unless he looks perfect! His apparel must be perfectly straight-even if he isn't-and pressed. He loves all things shiny-why wouldn't he? He's fabulous, so he has to have accessories to match that! Duh! Clydri is pretty close with all the dragons in his clan. He gets along with everyone well because he has a very agreeable personality. The only time he has an issue is when someone insults him or his clan. After all, he wouldn't stick around if they weren't as amazing as he was! Free for: @/VeggieTable [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/605986/60598596_350.png[/img] [indent]Trussey glared at the two Coatls that were flirting with Ulipse, who simply stared[/indent] at them, emotionless. He seemed bored with the two, even glancing around as if to get away from them. Trussey didn’t notice when Ulipse’s eyes drifted to him. Instead, he continued to pout-huffing and crossing his arms. He turned away from his friend and the two others, feeling grumpy and bitter. He shouldn’t be jealous...Anshine and Compale were part of the clan, same as him. They should be able to interact with Ulipse without him getting angry….but it wasn’t fair! Why did [i]they[/i] get to be so close to Ulipse when [i]he[/i] was supposed to be the dark Coatls best friend? Trussey ticked as he heard the two laying on the compliments. He couldn’t take it any longer. He stood and stormed off, eyes narrowed. (In all reality, only Anshine was flirting. Compale was simply attempting to talk with the other two, but Trussey’s jealousy blinded him) [indent]”I doubt anyone even noticed I left….not even Ulipse. He’s too focused on those[/indent] two stupid flirts to pay any attention to me...I hate it hate it hate it!” Trussey [i]lived[/i] off of attention, especially when it came from his best friend. Anshine and Compale taking some of that attention made him dislike them even more. [indent]Trussey took a deep breath, trying to relax his shoulders. He stared up at the [/indent] night sky, which reminded him of Ulipse. A soft, sad smile spread across his face. [i]I should be happy for him...If Ulipse decides to become mates with Anshine or Compale, and they make him happy, I should support him. He’s just my best friend, after all…[/i] Tear pricked his eyes and he shook his head with a sigh. [i]If there was a stage, I could play out a very convincing heartbroken lover...because I am heartbroken….[/i] He let out a bitter laugh. [indent]”I’m being ridiculous,” he mumbled to himself. “I need to get it together! I [/indent] should just be glad that he’s my friend…after all, no one else in this stupid clan is worth my time” Trussey sighed sadly. A crunch of leaves made him whirl around. Ulipse was walking toward him with an easy smile. Trussey quickly blinked the tears from his eyes and gave his friend a smile, feeling himself relax. [indent]”Hey, what are you doing out here, Trussey?” Ulipse asked with a laugh. Trussey[/indent] shrugged. [indent]”I’m just thinking over some things. What’re you doing here?” Ulipse gave him [/indent] a laugh and big grin. [indent]”I was looking for you, you dork. Why’d you storm off? Did you decide to come [/indent] out here to finally cut down some trees and do carpentry?” he teased. He goes serious. “Seriously, what’s going on with you? You seem so distant lately…” He seemed concerned, his eyes surveying his friend. Trussey glared hard at him. [indent]Don’t even joke about that. You know how I feel about carpentry,” he spat. He [/indent] [i]hated[/i] carpentry. His family wanted him to go into it, just like they did. When he told them he wanted to act-and that he had a romantic interest in males, as well-they called him a disgrace. They mocked him and told him he would never make it in the world as an actor. It had caused a rough falling-out between him and his family. He hasn’t talked to them since he left. Because of them, he didn’t care about any dragon other than his best friend. Ulipse sighed and held up his hands. [indent]”I know, I was messing around. What’s going on? You can tell me anything.” [/indent] He smiled kindly and set a hand on Trussey’s shoulder. (The darker Coatl was always so kind to him, and only him. Trussey didn’t seem to realize this, of course.) The golden coatl sighed. He glanced up at his best friend’s kind, handsome features and his heart squeezed in his chest. He couldn’t tell Ulipse. He didn’t want to ruin their friendship. He forced a laugh. [indent]”I’m just feeling a little lonely, I guess.” He sighed, hating that he had to lie. [/indent] Ulipse laughed and wrapped a wing and his arm around his friend’s shoulders. [indent]”Why didn’t you tell me? I’ll help you find someone! Count on me! I have so [/indent] many dragons to introduce you to! They always want to talk to me, and I would prefer if they leave me alone. Anyway, we should find you a match! Come on!” Ulipse led his friend away, talking his ear off about the different dragons that he could pair Trussey up with. Trussey sighed. [indent}”You know how I feel about the clan,” he mumbled. Ulipse didn’t seem to [/indent] notice, too excited to get rid of the dragons that always hung around him. Trussey groaned, catching Ulipse’s attention. He glanced at his friend. [indent]”Hey, what’s up? You still seem upset...Don’t lie to me, ok?” He frowned, [/indent] turning to look at Trussey. He stopped them both and stared hard at the golden Coatl hard. Trussey sighed. [indent]”You know how I feel about the clan...I don’t...get along...with most everyone. [/indent] You're the only one who I can stand. And you’ve just...you’ve been so distant lately. You’re always hanging out with other dragons-Anshine and Compale especially. You’ve been ignoring me.” He frowned, bitter. Ulipse was stunned. [indent]”Do you really think that?” he wondered, upset. Trussey nodded, which caused [/indent] Ulipse to sigh. “Trussey...I’m sorry if I gave you that impression. I have other friends I hang out with, of course, but...I’ll try to remember that you don’t and spend more time with you, ok?” Trussey nodded, happy with that option. Ulipse walked to him and gently wrapped his arms and wings around Trussey in an awkward, stiff hug. The golden coatl snorts and hugs back, a small smile on his face. [indent]”Thanks, Ulipse…” He mumbled. Maybe he had a chance with his best friend[/indent] after all. Written for: @/Signol. [size=4]I write both types of lore shown, but the length leans more toward that of Trussey's piece.
Here are some of my past works:

Examples wrote:
54339538_350.png
Clydri is a laid-back dragon. He prefers to spend his time preening and grooming himself rather than get his claws dirty in the coliseum or nest grounds, yuck! Just imagine what it would do to his beautiful manicure and wings!
Clydri prefers to fight with words, not attacks. He hates to fight anyone, but if you offend him, he has a sharp wit and an even sharper tongue. He'll put you in your place fast!
Clydri never goes out unless he looks perfect! His apparel must be perfectly straight-even if he isn't-and pressed. He loves all things shiny-why wouldn't he? He's fabulous, so he has to have accessories to match that! Duh!
Clydri is pretty close with all the dragons in his clan. He gets along with everyone well because he has a very agreeable personality. The only time he has an issue is when someone insults him or his clan. After all, he wouldn't stick around if they weren't as amazing as he was!
Free for: @/VeggieTable

60598596_350.png
Trussey glared at the two Coatls that were flirting with Ulipse, who simply stared
at them, emotionless. He seemed bored with the two, even glancing around as if to get away from them. Trussey didn’t notice when Ulipse’s eyes drifted to him. Instead, he continued to pout-huffing and crossing his arms. He turned away from his friend and the two others, feeling grumpy and bitter. He shouldn’t be jealous...Anshine and Compale were part of the clan, same as him. They should be able to interact with Ulipse without him getting angry….but it wasn’t fair! Why did they get to be so close to Ulipse when he was supposed to be the dark Coatls best friend? Trussey ticked as he heard the two laying on the compliments. He couldn’t take it any longer. He stood and stormed off, eyes narrowed. (In all reality, only Anshine was flirting. Compale was simply attempting to talk with the other two, but Trussey’s jealousy blinded him)
”I doubt anyone even noticed I left….not even Ulipse. He’s too focused on those
two stupid flirts to pay any attention to me...I hate it hate it hate it!” Trussey lived off of attention, especially when it came from his best friend. Anshine and Compale taking some of that attention made him dislike them even more.
Trussey took a deep breath, trying to relax his shoulders. He stared up at the
night sky, which reminded him of Ulipse. A soft, sad smile spread across his face. I should be happy for him...If Ulipse decides to become mates with Anshine or Compale, and they make him happy, I should support him. He’s just my best friend, after all… Tear pricked his eyes and he shook his head with a sigh. If there was a stage, I could play out a very convincing heartbroken lover...because I am heartbroken…. He let out a bitter laugh.
”I’m being ridiculous,” he mumbled to himself. “I need to get it together! I
should just be glad that he’s my friend…after all, no one else in this stupid clan is worth my time” Trussey sighed sadly. A crunch of leaves made him whirl around. Ulipse was walking toward him with an easy smile. Trussey quickly blinked the tears from his eyes and gave his friend a smile, feeling himself relax.
”Hey, what are you doing out here, Trussey?” Ulipse asked with a laugh. Trussey
shrugged.
”I’m just thinking over some things. What’re you doing here?” Ulipse gave him
a laugh and big grin.
”I was looking for you, you dork. Why’d you storm off? Did you decide to come
out here to finally cut down some trees and do carpentry?” he teased. He goes serious. “Seriously, what’s going on with you? You seem so distant lately…” He seemed concerned, his eyes surveying his friend. Trussey glared hard at him.
Don’t even joke about that. You know how I feel about carpentry,” he spat. He
hated carpentry. His family wanted him to go into it, just like they did. When he told them he wanted to act-and that he had a romantic interest in males, as well-they called him a disgrace. They mocked him and told him he would never make it in the world as an actor. It had caused a rough falling-out between him and his family. He hasn’t talked to them since he left. Because of them, he didn’t care about any dragon other than his best friend. Ulipse sighed and held up his hands.
”I know, I was messing around. What’s going on? You can tell me anything.”
He smiled kindly and set a hand on Trussey’s shoulder. (The darker Coatl was always so kind to him, and only him. Trussey didn’t seem to realize this, of course.) The golden coatl sighed. He glanced up at his best friend’s kind, handsome features and his heart squeezed in his chest. He couldn’t tell Ulipse. He didn’t want to ruin their friendship. He forced a laugh.
”I’m just feeling a little lonely, I guess.” He sighed, hating that he had to lie.
Ulipse laughed and wrapped a wing and his arm around his friend’s shoulders.
”Why didn’t you tell me? I’ll help you find someone! Count on me! I have so
many dragons to introduce you to! They always want to talk to me, and I would prefer if they leave me alone. Anyway, we should find you a match! Come on!” Ulipse led his friend away, talking his ear off about the different dragons that he could pair Trussey up with. Trussey sighed.
[indent}”You know how I feel about the clan,” he mumbled. Ulipse didn’t seem to [/indent] notice, too excited to get rid of the dragons that always hung around him. Trussey groaned, catching Ulipse’s attention. He glanced at his friend.
”Hey, what’s up? You still seem upset...Don’t lie to me, ok?” He frowned,
turning to look at Trussey. He stopped them both and stared hard at the golden Coatl hard. Trussey sighed.
”You know how I feel about the clan...I don’t...get along...with most everyone.
You're the only one who I can stand. And you’ve just...you’ve been so distant lately. You’re always hanging out with other dragons-Anshine and Compale especially. You’ve been ignoring me.” He frowned, bitter. Ulipse was stunned.
”Do you really think that?” he wondered, upset. Trussey nodded, which caused
Ulipse to sigh. “Trussey...I’m sorry if I gave you that impression. I have other friends I hang out with, of course, but...I’ll try to remember that you don’t and spend more time with you, ok?” Trussey nodded, happy with that option. Ulipse walked to him and gently wrapped his arms and wings around Trussey in an awkward, stiff hug. The golden coatl snorts and hugs back, a small smile on his face.
”Thanks, Ulipse…” He mumbled. Maybe he had a chance with his best friend
after all.
Written for: @/Signol.

I write both types of lore shown, but the length leans more toward that of Trussey's piece.

Wait-list and customer satisfaction!

Currently In Progress: @/lightslikesilkstars

Waiting: @/BellaMoon, @/Hellnokitty, @/Rowan00, @/Mabogoi, @/glassbeach

Waiting on replies from customer/edits: @/Sinjin,

Completed: @/VeggieTable, @/Scholarr, @/valek, @/CorvidKnight, @/lightslikestars, @/MissPinkDragon, @/Annago, @/X3X, @/Marrigan, @/Signol, @/WarmRay, @/lightslikestars, @/APlaceInSpace, @/LadyRivers, @/Annago, @/Signol, @/ArmourGeek, @/lightslikestars, @/EchoCry, @/Hellnokitty, @/jordanospher

Satisfied: @/VeggieTable, @/Scholarr, @/valek, @/CorvidKnight, @/lightslikestars, @/MissPinkDragon, @/Annago, @/X3X, @/Marrigan, @/Signol, @/WarmRay, @/lightslikestars, @/APlaceInSpace, @/LadyRivers, @/ArmourGeek(I think), @/EchoCry

Unsatisfied: None

Repeat Customers: @/lightslikestars, @/Annago, @/Signol, @/Hellnokitty
Wait-list and customer satisfaction!

Currently In Progress: @/lightslikesilkstars

Waiting: @/BellaMoon, @/Hellnokitty, @/Rowan00, @/Mabogoi, @/glassbeach

Waiting on replies from customer/edits: @/Sinjin,

Completed: @/VeggieTable, @/Scholarr, @/valek, @/CorvidKnight, @/lightslikestars, @/MissPinkDragon, @/Annago, @/X3X, @/Marrigan, @/Signol, @/WarmRay, @/lightslikestars, @/APlaceInSpace, @/LadyRivers, @/Annago, @/Signol, @/ArmourGeek, @/lightslikestars, @/EchoCry, @/Hellnokitty, @/jordanospher

Satisfied: @/VeggieTable, @/Scholarr, @/valek, @/CorvidKnight, @/lightslikestars, @/MissPinkDragon, @/Annago, @/X3X, @/Marrigan, @/Signol, @/WarmRay, @/lightslikestars, @/APlaceInSpace, @/LadyRivers, @/ArmourGeek(I think), @/EchoCry

Unsatisfied: None

Repeat Customers: @/lightslikestars, @/Annago, @/Signol, @/Hellnokitty

reserved just in case
reserved just in case

and one more
and one more

[center][size=6][color=purple]We Have Moved![/center][/color][/size] [quote name="Ping-list/Old Clients"] @VeggieTable, @Scholarr, @valek, @CorvidKnight, @lightslikestars, @MissPinkDragon, @X3X, @Marrigan, @WarmRay, @lightslikestars, @APlaceInSpace, @LadyRivers, @Hellnokitty, @Sandia, @Sinjin, @Asha234, @Balinor, @Abbalini391, @RIooo, @MadHatter1991, @cnicht, @ZhuKage, @EveTD, @jordanosphere
We Have Moved!

And that should be good...I'm open!
And that should be good...I'm open!

*slides in* new shop setup i see, id love to make a order or 2
@StarlightWinter
*slides in* new shop setup i see, id love to make a order or 2
@StarlightWinter
Full_sig.png
@Annago hello again! And yes! I'm getting banners comissioned and earned how to make it look better, so here we are! I'll add you to the list again, and we can start discussing it whenever you'd like!
@Annago hello again! And yes! I'm getting banners comissioned and earned how to make it look better, so here we are! I'll add you to the list again, and we can start discussing it whenever you'd like!

@StarlightWinter id love to be added to the list again, currently picking a dragon, would you rather discuss information here or in pm
@StarlightWinter id love to be added to the list again, currently picking a dragon, would you rather discuss information here or in pm
Full_sig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8