Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Interact w/ <(-v-)> Discord Server OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78
[center][size=4][color=red][b]ANNOUNCEMENT: The Chicken Discord Server is now open to all of FR! Just click the link below to join![/size] [size=4][b] [url=https://discord.gg/dsmkcjT]CLICK HERE![/url] [/b][/color][/center] [b][/b][center] <(-v-)> [center][size=4][b]This is Chicken![/b][/size] [/center]I'm sure many of you have seen him on my profile page, or possibly even got your nose nabbed by him! I think it's about time that he started talking to other people like a [b]NORMAL CHICKEN[/b] instead of just nabbing their nose. Perhaps you'd like a word? Be warned though, he still hasn't quit his nose nabbing habits and he has a [i]nasty[/i] temper. Things can turn out bad... (aka your nose nabbed) [color=red][size=4][b][i]EVERYONE PLEASE REMOVE THE OLD BADGE FROM YOUR BIOS! WE NOW HAVE A NEW BADGE, THANK YOU TO @/DINOLEE![/i][/b][/size][/color] [b][size=4]Join the army by putting this in your signature![/size][/b] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2843038][img]https://i.imgur.com/OLBR2hp.png[/img][/url][/code] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2843038][img]https://i.imgur.com/OLBR2hp.png[/img][/url] A HUGE thanks to @Dinolee for making this! [size=5][b]The Chicken Army is currently allies with:[/b][/size] [size=5][b][u]ARMIES[/u][/b][/size] _________________________________________________________ [size=4][u][b]AVIANS[/b][/u][/size] [b]The Duck Army[/b] [user=consumeankle][user=Decaffeinated] ConsumeAnkle Decaffeinated [b]The Goose Army[/b] [size=1](we'll be watching you...)[/size] [User=cannot] Cannot [b]The Swan Army[/b] [user=megaabsols] MegaAbsols ___________________________________________ [size=4][u][b]MAMMALS[/b][/u][/size] [b]The Cat Army[/b] [user=breezefeather] BreezeFeather [b]The Otter Army[/b] [user=iloveotters100] iloveotters100 ____________________________________________________ [size=5][u][b]LONE ALLIES[/b][/u][/size] _______________________________________________________ [b]The Owl Agent[/b] [user=MomentForgot] MomentForgot ____________________________________________________ [size=5][u][b]CLANS[/b][/u][/size] _______________________________________________________ [b]Clan Tonnerre[/b] [user=HollystarGP1] HollystarGP1 [b]Perhaps Chicken would agree to an alliance with you! Just let him know on this thread![/b] ______________________________________________________ [size=5][b][u]ENEMIES[/u][/b][/size] _________________________________________________________ [size=4][u][b]ENEMY ARMIES[/b][/u][/size] [b]The Worm Army[/b] [user=Ouchworm] OuchWorm ________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]ARTISTIC SHOWCASE[/b][/size] [quote=A Poem By BreezeFeather]Chicken is the bravest of creatures His feathers fluffed up in pride Chicken is the nose nabber his little claws snatch quickly His mighty beak will snatch your nose and may possibly bite your toes Chicken! Chicken! ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY CHICKEN! Armies can't defeat him Cats and birds fight alongside him CHICKEN! CHICKEN! EVERY ONE WILL BOW BEFORE HIM![/quote] [quote=Art by MomentForgot][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/723308897326333972/737165529634177054/image0.png[/img][/quote] [b]Do you want your writing or art to be featured on this post? Just let Chicken know on this thread![/b] ____________________________________________________________ [/center] [center][b][size=5]CURRENT CHICKEN ARMY[/size][/b][/center] [quote=Current Chicken Army][columns] [size=2]@/DuskPhoenix @/DenimButter @/ladywitchington @/Dinolee @/russin1 @/tacotwix @/Cornacchia @/fr0stbites @/Archerfish @/Kingseedling @/eggstve @/everburn @/mawile94 @/quartzdragons @/raynixaura @/wooosh @/dreary [nextcol][size=2] @/JoxarBoxar @/BreezeFeather @/SilverNW @/lucifurLaurens @/HollystarGP1 [/size][/columns] [/quote] [center][b]Would you like your username to be added to the Chicken Army? Just let Chicken know on this thread![/b][/center] [center] _________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]AFFILIATES[/b][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2865660#post_2865660][img]https://i.imgur.com/MXlk8Ik.png[/img][/url] [b]Tobin's Takeout Boxes[/b] [b]Would you like to become an affliate? Just let Chicken know on this thread, or shoot @/DuskPhoenix a PM![/b] [/center]
ANNOUNCEMENT: The Chicken Discord Server is now open to all of FR! Just click the link below to join!

CLICK HERE!

<(-v-)>
This is Chicken!
I'm sure many of you have seen him on my profile page, or possibly even got your nose nabbed by him! I think it's about time that he started talking to other people like a NORMAL CHICKEN instead of just nabbing their nose. Perhaps you'd like a word?

Be warned though, he still hasn't quit his nose nabbing habits and he has a nasty temper. Things can turn out bad... (aka your nose nabbed)

EVERYONE PLEASE REMOVE THE OLD BADGE FROM YOUR BIOS! WE NOW HAVE A NEW BADGE, THANK YOU TO @/DINOLEE!

Join the army by putting this in your signature!
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2843038][img]https://i.imgur.com/OLBR2hp.png[/img][/url]
OLBR2hp.png
A HUGE thanks to @Dinolee for making this!

The Chicken Army is currently allies with:

ARMIES

AVIANS

The Duck Army

ConsumeAnkle Decaffeinated

The Goose Army (we'll be watching you...)
no user 'cannot'
Cannot

The Swan Army

MegaAbsols

MAMMALS

The Cat Army

BreezeFeather

The Otter Army

iloveotters100

LONE ALLIES

The Owl Agent
no user 'MomentForgot'
MomentForgot

CLANS

Clan Tonnerre

HollystarGP1

Perhaps Chicken would agree to an alliance with you! Just let him know on this thread!

ENEMIES

ENEMY ARMIES

The Worm Army

OuchWorm

ARTISTIC SHOWCASE

A Poem By BreezeFeather wrote:
Chicken is the bravest of creatures
His feathers fluffed up in pride

Chicken is the nose nabber
his little claws snatch quickly

His mighty beak will snatch your nose
and may possibly bite your toes

Chicken! Chicken!
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY CHICKEN!

Armies can't defeat him
Cats and birds fight alongside him

CHICKEN! CHICKEN!
EVERY ONE WILL BOW BEFORE HIM!

Art by MomentForgot wrote:
image0.png

Do you want your writing or art to be featured on this post? Just let Chicken know on this thread!

CURRENT CHICKEN ARMY

Current Chicken Army wrote:
@/DuskPhoenix
@/DenimButter
@/ladywitchington
@/Dinolee
@/russin1
@/tacotwix
@/Cornacchia
@/fr0stbites
@/Archerfish
@/Kingseedling
@/eggstve
@/everburn
@/mawile94
@/quartzdragons
@/raynixaura
@/wooosh
@/dreary

@/JoxarBoxar
@/BreezeFeather
@/SilverNW
@/lucifurLaurens
@/HollystarGP1

Would you like your username to be added to the Chicken Army? Just let Chicken know on this thread!

AFFILIATES

MXlk8Ik.png

Tobin's Takeout Boxes

Would you like to become an affliate? Just let Chicken know on this thread, or shoot @/DuskPhoenix a PM!

tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
Hello, Chicken! I see you have a habit of nabbing noses! Perchance you are the reason behind Lord Voldemort’s plight?
Hello, Chicken! I see you have a habit of nabbing noses! Perchance you are the reason behind Lord Voldemort’s plight?
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
<(-v-)> [emoji=insect size=1] Look he's got a friend! Arnold the beetle
<(-v-)>

Look he's got a friend! Arnold the beetle
He/They 3W1nMYR.png tn0RSo5.pngpZJYyk4.png
Pgv53XB.png125nq1m.png
@EveningEmerald

<(-v-)> "Voldemort...? That does ring a bell, but I don't think I took his nose... Aha! I remember where I know him from! Dusk was singing a song about a certain moldy voldy..."

@carlhppr

<(-v-)> "Ahh! Fren? Good day Arnold! I think you should be granted nose protection! Also you, yes you, the person who brought along a new fren, you get nose protection too!"
@EveningEmerald

<(-v-)> "Voldemort...? That does ring a bell, but I don't think I took his nose... Aha! I remember where I know him from! Dusk was singing a song about a certain moldy voldy..."

@carlhppr

<(-v-)> "Ahh! Fren? Good day Arnold! I think you should be granted nose protection! Also you, yes you, the person who brought along a new fren, you get nose protection too!"
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

[emoji=insect size=1] Arnold is flattered by his nose privilege but he has no nose, so he will just sit there and eat dirt Does Chicken want dirt?
Arnold is flattered by his nose privilege but he has no nose, so he will just sit there and eat dirt
Does Chicken want dirt?
He/They 3W1nMYR.png tn0RSo5.pngpZJYyk4.png
Pgv53XB.png125nq1m.png
@Carlhppr

<(-v-)>

Chicken want EVERYTHING. CHICKEN WANT WORLD DOMINATION MWAHAHA
@Carlhppr

<(-v-)>

Chicken want EVERYTHING. CHICKEN WANT WORLD DOMINATION MWAHAHA
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

hi chicken !!! might i interest u in flower ? [emoji=rose size=1]
hi chicken !!! might i interest u in flower ?
72Gv4CW.pngdeity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gifhzemmQf.pngWaystone3.gifw3A8adH.png
@Jebean03

<(-v-)> floWeY? I love flowey! *grabby hands* floweyfloweyflowey!
@Jebean03

<(-v-)> floWeY? I love flowey! *grabby hands* floweyfloweyflowey!
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

Chicken suddenly has... derg wings!!! [emoji=left wing size=1](-v-)[emoji=right wing size=1]
Chicken suddenly has... derg wings!!!
(-v-)
167.png Avatar Dragon! deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
@MinnowFox [emoji=left wing size=1](-v-)[emoji=right wing size=1] Hmm, new flappys? *flap flap* oH mY gOoDnEsS cHickEn is nO loNGer gRoUnd-bOUnD
@MinnowFox

(-v-) Hmm, new flappys? *flap flap* oH mY gOoDnEsS cHickEn is nO loNGer gRoUnd-bOUnD
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78