Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 68 69
I am still swearing softly in amazement as I look upon the wonders of the [i]improved[/i] new profile page. It's like it should've always looked, it's SO natural. Then I read the list of all the changes and had my mind blown again. Especially the default viewing options, and this little gem: [quote]You may now designate a "broadcast message" (similar to the clan profile) to each of your dragons. This broadcast message will overwrite the default text in the profile page blurb just below your dragon's name. [/quote] The pronunciation for my dragons' overly complicated names, right by the names! Seriously this is the best, you are the best team. Thank you!! And credit where credit's due, several designers among the community stepped up with these suggestions, so thanks also to you for helping polish FR!
I am still swearing softly in amazement as I look upon the wonders of the improved new profile page. It's like it should've always looked, it's SO natural. Then I read the list of all the changes and had my mind blown again.

Especially the default viewing options, and this little gem:
Quote:
You may now designate a "broadcast message" (similar to the clan profile) to each of your dragons. This broadcast message will overwrite the default text in the profile page blurb just below your dragon's name.
The pronunciation for my dragons' overly complicated names, right by the names!

Seriously this is the best, you are the best team. Thank you!! And credit where credit's due, several designers among the community stepped up with these suggestions, so thanks also to you for helping polish FR!
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
This is a well thought out and beautifully executed update.

A pleasure to see....literally.

Thank you very much!
This is a well thought out and beautifully executed update.

A pleasure to see....literally.

Thank you very much!
Looking for Tidelord...wN876Zm.gif1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
it looks much better! thank you for implementing changes so quickly
it looks much better! thank you for implementing changes so quickly
tRDnk68.pngW2zHmI5.pngoOaA0CW.png
MUCH cleaner. Thank you for removing the dotted-line squares!
MUCH cleaner. Thank you for removing the dotted-line squares!
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
This is a wonderful update to the new profiles, takes care of all the most common concerns people had. Crazy fast response to the feedback, too, holy crap! Thanks for all the hard work you all put in!
This is a wonderful update to the new profiles, takes care of all the most common concerns people had. Crazy fast response to the feedback, too, holy crap! Thanks for all the hard work you all put in!
I7NTXes.png
I have only one word: AMAZING! [emoji=guardian love size=1]
I have only one word: AMAZING!
tumblr_inline_poba48mdhb1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_pphub4PEWJ1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_prz3boO4Ni1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_ppawz0b3eY1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_pobif5ai8w1uwtj65_540.png
how do we set the broadcast message?
how do we set the broadcast message?
5bo5hOU.pngfWYy1BR.png0F7jZQ6.pnga5jtoDO.pnglhNyXgq.gif
Thank you for listening and accommodating! The UI makes a lot more sense now. The focus is back on the dragon and the boxes flow better :)
Thank you for listening and accommodating! The UI makes a lot more sense now. The focus is back on the dragon and the boxes flow better :)
lIF7tSw.png ...........................................he/him » eng/no » frt + 9 » wishlist
This is awesome, especially after implementing the feedback!!! Everything is super convenient and super nice, I love the scenes and vistas so much... and I really like how it looks now with the ability to collapse the details section and everything! I'm still so excited about the like button *w* Thank you so much! There's just one little tiny thing bothering me, but it's super nitpicky of me: would it be possible to distinguish common and rare eye types by creating a version of the [emoji=special eyes size=1] symbol without the star, and use [emoji=special eyes size=1] just for rare eyes? I would also argue that the gene icons are a little unnecessary, since it's already implied which gene is primary/secondary/tertiary just by order alone!
This is awesome, especially after implementing the feedback!!! Everything is super convenient and super nice, I love the scenes and vistas so much... and I really like how it looks now with the ability to collapse the details section and everything! I'm still so excited about the like button *w*

Thank you so much!

There's just one little tiny thing bothering me, but it's super nitpicky of me: would it be possible to distinguish common and rare eye types by creating a version of the symbol without the star, and use just for rare eyes?

I would also argue that the gene icons are a little unnecessary, since it's already implied which gene is primary/secondary/tertiary just by order alone!
i love the new update even more now!! i'm excited to see what the "future development plans" are..

the icons are super cute too!! love them

i didn't see this mentioned, but thank you for also making the report button smaller on other people's dragons!! minor detail but it really bugged me lol
i love the new update even more now!! i'm excited to see what the "future development plans" are..

the icons are super cute too!! love them

i didn't see this mentioned, but thank you for also making the report button smaller on other people's dragons!! minor detail but it really bugged me lol
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 68 69