Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
I uh, actually can't figure out how to use dragon broadcast messages.

Also wanna say again, really wish we could toggle familiars to off cause I don't like them being next to my dragons. I've started to remove any that are awakened unless ancient breeds, but I need to have non-awakened on things to bond.. but it's so ugly.

To anyone commenting about the prev/next arrows, at least if you're using pc, in case you don't know, the arrow keys on a keyboard work to change between dragons as well.
I uh, actually can't figure out how to use dragon broadcast messages.

Also wanna say again, really wish we could toggle familiars to off cause I don't like them being next to my dragons. I've started to remove any that are awakened unless ancient breeds, but I need to have non-awakened on things to bond.. but it's so ugly.

To anyone commenting about the prev/next arrows, at least if you're using pc, in case you don't know, the arrow keys on a keyboard work to change between dragons as well.
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
@Nekroba You can edit a dragon's broadcast message by clicking the customize button on any dragon's profile ^^
@Nekroba You can edit a dragon's broadcast message by clicking the customize button on any dragon's profile ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro ah okay, thanks for the info.
@Natakiro ah okay, thanks for the info.
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
LETS GOOOOOO
LETS GOOOOOO
agender.pngbicatcher.png
Is the difference between the stylized crests just modern and ancient? The one showing on ancient breeds is really cool but I'm curious what inspired the designs for both!
Is the difference between the stylized crests just modern and ancient? The one showing on ancient breeds is really cool but I'm curious what inspired the designs for both!
Not sure if its been suggested yet, a lot of pages to read through, but i feel the exalt button should be off by itself. I keep accidently clicking it :c
And maybe the color and gene info could have like a quick copy thing? To make it easier to copy their info for hatchery pages and the like.

I am liking the new features and am glad staff is taking account of the user's wants and needs.
Not sure if its been suggested yet, a lot of pages to read through, but i feel the exalt button should be off by itself. I keep accidently clicking it :c
And maybe the color and gene info could have like a quick copy thing? To make it easier to copy their info for hatchery pages and the like.

I am liking the new features and am glad staff is taking account of the user's wants and needs.
aidjkHn.png

HATCHERY | AFFLICTED SUBSPECIES | WARSEERS LINEAGE
!!! I am available via ping if you need something but I am active even if my dragons are not fed and will get back to you ASAP- TY !!!
I like how the profiles are shaping up!
I like how the profiles are shaping up!
the profiles are so cool now
I love them!!!!!!!
the profiles are so cool now
I love them!!!!!!!

5hF3FGk.png

kCTrfom.png
MsqRUgo.png
JDlFtpY.png
NlmYDAS.png
ja8Zr6s.png6.png4.pngV8n2O7p.pnghsdijfR.pngyxL0YP8.pngSample-M1.pngSample-S2.pngSample-M2.pngD3pLwiW.png ca4nyRv.png
0HBKL8H.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
qhK4FYS.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69