Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 68 69
Lovely! I especially love the tabs and the new boxes, the organization is great. Thanks for taking player opinions into consideration, it really means a lot [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1]
Lovely! I especially love the tabs and the new boxes, the organization is great. Thanks for taking player opinions into consideration, it really means a lot
kV9q7M8.gif
Looks much better imho. Thanks for hearing our feedback!
Looks much better imho. Thanks for hearing our feedback!
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
Ahhh yesss the new profiles look great! Now my dragons will look absolutely amazing once I do their bios and such, and the formatting is really clean looking oml
Ahhh yesss the new profiles look great! Now my dragons will look absolutely amazing once I do their bios and such, and the formatting is really clean looking oml
|
|
|
My Time is FR +0
19yo with issues
I LOVE Imps/Banes/WCs~
kVIzwBY.png
I was seriously excited for this as I went to bed last night haha people have already articulated better than I could about what's great with the changes. And I'm glad to see so many improvements! I'm already so much happier. I will agree with a lot of people that I still want changes to the familiars. It would be amazing if we could have options to alter an individual dragon's page. I have some dragons where I don't mind (and might even like) the familiar next to them, but on most I wish it was down below again. Having some kind of option to make the fam 'invisible' on some dragons would be such a great improvement. Also, I must say I'm excited to see what these future development plans are [emoji=guardian star size=1] I'm excited to see the future of FR!
I was seriously excited for this as I went to bed last night haha people have already articulated better than I could about what's great with the changes. And I'm glad to see so many improvements! I'm already so much happier.

I will agree with a lot of people that I still want changes to the familiars. It would be amazing if we could have options to alter an individual dragon's page. I have some dragons where I don't mind (and might even like) the familiar next to them, but on most I wish it was down below again. Having some kind of option to make the fam 'invisible' on some dragons would be such a great improvement.

Also, I must say I'm excited to see what these future development plans are I'm excited to see the future of FR!
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
Looks better than the old, but i still would prefer to not have to scroll down to see a dragons colors and genes.
Looks better than the old, but i still would prefer to not have to scroll down to see a dragons colors and genes.
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
The improvements to the profile make it look so much cleaner and it makes a huge difference. I particularly like being able to hide the battle stats, since the majority of the dragons I see out there are all at lv 1. However I have to agree with this: [quote name="ThistleProse" date="2020-06-24 06:08:57" ] Although the breed info in the genes on the Ancient breeds is a little bit clunky? Though the gene set up for the Ancients overall (including their breed on the end) is a bit clunky... Couldn't you just include their icon? xD [/quote] The text margin is so small on ancient breeds to keep it from running into the next list I can see how easily this is going to impact future gene names. Confining names to 8 or 9 characters long is going to be a huge challenge for future instalments. Also the egg icon next to the hatchday kind of confuses me since it's the same one for eternal youth.
The improvements to the profile make it look so much cleaner and it makes a huge difference. I particularly like being able to hide the battle stats, since the majority of the dragons I see out there are all at lv 1.

However I have to agree with this:
ThistleProse wrote on 2020-06-24 06:08:57:
Although the breed info in the genes on the Ancient breeds is a little bit clunky? Though the gene set up for the Ancients overall (including their breed on the end) is a bit clunky... Couldn't you just include their icon? xD
The text margin is so small on ancient breeds to keep it from running into the next list I can see how easily this is going to impact future gene names. Confining names to 8 or 9 characters long is going to be a huge challenge for future instalments.

Also the egg icon next to the hatchday kind of confuses me since it's the same one for eternal youth.
[color=#006ab8]Update is okay, just looks very lopsided now the the huge empty space on the left and the familiar right up against the dragon on the right. I know it was stated that this empty spot would be used for some apparent future gimmick, but still, would have been nice to at least have the images spaced out for now. Also agree with others about the eye type symbol; the icon in forums is literally called "special eyes", so it's weird and jarring seeing it used for every single non-special eye type. Wish there was one without the star. Also, same as the Eternal Youth egg icon; I know you're just reusing existing icons, but maybe a few new ones should be made to properly fit these categories? Also, don't like how the exalt button is so low on the profile now; I mostly did exalting on my secondary monitor, which is smaller and now the exalt button is offscreen, making me either have to zoom the pages out or scroll down every time... I [i]could[/i] use my main monitor, which is obviously big enough, but that's the one I do work on and I like to keep my unimportant stuff on the other screen. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/508480799838830602/725435134006001674/unknown.png[/img] Guess I could dedicate another virtual desktop for it, since I know this won't be adjusted and is my own fault for exalting on my smaller screen like I always have. Either way, I appreciate the other changes. [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
Update is okay, just looks very lopsided now the the huge empty space on the left and the familiar right up against the dragon on the right. I know it was stated that this empty spot would be used for some apparent future gimmick, but still, would have been nice to at least have the images spaced out for now.

Also agree with others about the eye type symbol; the icon in forums is literally called "special eyes", so it's weird and jarring seeing it used for every single non-special eye type. Wish there was one without the star. Also, same as the Eternal Youth egg icon; I know you're just reusing existing icons, but maybe a few new ones should be made to properly fit these categories?

Also, don't like how the exalt button is so low on the profile now; I mostly did exalting on my secondary monitor, which is smaller and now the exalt button is offscreen, making me either have to zoom the pages out or scroll down every time... I could use my main monitor, which is obviously big enough, but that's the one I do work on and I like to keep my unimportant stuff on the other screen.
unknown.png

Guess I could dedicate another virtual desktop for it, since I know this won't be adjusted and is my own fault for exalting on my smaller screen like I always have.

Either way, I appreciate the other changes.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
I liked them previously...

BUT NOW I FLIPPING LOVE THEM!
I liked them previously...

BUT NOW I FLIPPING LOVE THEM!
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
chef kiss

still not perfect, but definitely a step in the right direction; much cleaner, more stable, and eye-appealing.
chef kiss

still not perfect, but definitely a step in the right direction; much cleaner, more stable, and eye-appealing.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
It looks SO good.
It looks SO good.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 68 69