Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 68 69
[quote name="FireStorm3719" date="2020-06-24 06:29:51" ] LOVE IT! Honestly can't even think of anything else on how to improve it further! I just have a general question: if you keep your dragon in scene mode or keep the info hidden, does that stay hidden until you change it back? Will others be able to see the info or will it stay hidden for them too? [/quote] @FireStorm3719 They'll stay hidden and those changes are only for you - dragon profiles will display for others dependent on the options they have set.
FireStorm3719 wrote on 2020-06-24 06:29:51:
LOVE IT! Honestly can't even think of anything else on how to improve it further! I just have a general question: if you keep your dragon in scene mode or keep the info hidden, does that stay hidden until you change it back? Will others be able to see the info or will it stay hidden for them too?

@FireStorm3719

They'll stay hidden and those changes are only for you - dragon profiles will display for others dependent on the options they have set.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
It looks so much better now! The physical attributes section is very nice. :) The one thing I'm not sure about is the placement of the exalt button. I'll need to test it out with some mass-exalting before making any hard judgments on it though.

Edit: Thank you for all your hard work! We appreciate our feedback being heard. <3
It looks so much better now! The physical attributes section is very nice. :) The one thing I'm not sure about is the placement of the exalt button. I'll need to test it out with some mass-exalting before making any hard judgments on it though.

Edit: Thank you for all your hard work! We appreciate our feedback being heard. <3
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
Wow I love the changes!! The profile looks really clean now.
And the new icons on the info box are a great addition. I LOVE the gene icons! It has never been this easy to find the info you're looking for even withoug knowing the site in and out :)

I think I'd like the fave button to be left-centered with the others and "wingspan" to be beneath weight/length since that'll look better than having the longest word in the middle but that's really nitpicky at this point.

The new profiles are gorgerous! Damn I love this site.

While this area may look a bit empty for now, we are reserving it for development plans in the future.

HYPE :D
Wow I love the changes!! The profile looks really clean now.
And the new icons on the info box are a great addition. I LOVE the gene icons! It has never been this easy to find the info you're looking for even withoug knowing the site in and out :)

I think I'd like the fave button to be left-centered with the others and "wingspan" to be beneath weight/length since that'll look better than having the longest word in the middle but that's really nitpicky at this point.

The new profiles are gorgerous! Damn I love this site.

While this area may look a bit empty for now, we are reserving it for development plans in the future.

HYPE :D
Omg, I love the added gene color boxes. Thank you
Omg, I love the added gene color boxes. Thank you
Pixel art of a nocturne. The nocturne has a black body and red wings and is covered in red and gold jewelry. There is an animated fire aura on top of the dragon that bounces up and down
Can the bio boxes not expand when clicking the "edit bio" button? It feels like they're expanding more now than prior to the recent update. I used to be able to see the "save" button on my screen still, but now the box pushes the save button out of my screen and I need to scroll to click it. It's a minor issue, but gets cumbersome if I'm editing a lot of dragon bios. Can anything be done about this? [emoji=tundra confused size=1] Edit: actually it looks like the box is the same size, but maybe the dragon details are longer now, causing the bio to be pushed farther down.
Can the bio boxes not expand when clicking the "edit bio" button? It feels like they're expanding more now than prior to the recent update. I used to be able to see the "save" button on my screen still, but now the box pushes the save button out of my screen and I need to scroll to click it. It's a minor issue, but gets cumbersome if I'm editing a lot of dragon bios. Can anything be done about this?

Edit: actually it looks like the box is the same size, but maybe the dragon details are longer now, causing the bio to be pushed farther down.
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
Absolutely beautiful revamp, wow! It looks so much cleaner and organized, much more functional. Less cluttered, more cohesive. Thank you for listening to so much of everyone’s feedback!

Maybe it’s cause I’m on mobile, but the collapsed mid section doesn’t remain collapsed with every other think I click on the profile resetting it.

Edit found the broadcast/ like section! Really nice touch. Though I still wish I could disable likes on my account :’)
Absolutely beautiful revamp, wow! It looks so much cleaner and organized, much more functional. Less cluttered, more cohesive. Thank you for listening to so much of everyone’s feedback!

Maybe it’s cause I’m on mobile, but the collapsed mid section doesn’t remain collapsed with every other think I click on the profile resetting it.

Edit found the broadcast/ like section! Really nice touch. Though I still wish I could disable likes on my account :’)
Untitled_Artwork.png
[quote name="Crystalitar" date="2020-06-24 06:29:06" ] One thing i am a bit iffy about is the "primary/secondary/teriary" part now not written. a lot of sellers/auctioning copy pasted that for quick info giving. a screenshot is now also a little less clear as some people might be color blind and only now have to think to "it's the order" or the letters. icons are more difficult to copy paste? [/quote] @Crystalitar That's a very good point. I do feel like having the colors available to look at from the dragon profiles is nice for dressing dergs up, but having it in words too is important for people who sell dragons frequently.
Crystalitar wrote on 2020-06-24 06:29:06:
One thing i am a bit iffy about is the "primary/secondary/teriary" part now not written.
a lot of sellers/auctioning copy pasted that for quick info giving. a screenshot is now also a little less clear as some people might be color blind and only now have to think to "it's the order" or the letters. icons are more difficult to copy paste?
@Crystalitar
That's a very good point. I do feel like having the colors available to look at from the dragon profiles is nice for dressing dergs up, but having it in words too is important for people who sell dragons frequently.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
ayyy this update is fantastic! i'm really glad you no longer need a scene equiped to view a dragon in scenic view and the apparel section has been moved down, dragons feel like the central focus of the page again.

the ability to collapse the middle section of the bios was a great touch to reduce clutter and i'm looking forward to putting quotes i associate with my dragons as the broadcast messages. great job staff!
ayyy this update is fantastic! i'm really glad you no longer need a scene equiped to view a dragon in scenic view and the apparel section has been moved down, dragons feel like the central focus of the page again.

the ability to collapse the middle section of the bios was a great touch to reduce clutter and i'm looking forward to putting quotes i associate with my dragons as the broadcast messages. great job staff!
TgDWGF.png xpan
xhe/him
xfr+8
TgP7gC.png

i have 500k worth of clan lore in my head bouncing around like a dvd screensaver

fodderlocke
breeding hell
I like it! Also love the dragon broadcast messages :D
I like it! Also love the dragon broadcast messages :D
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
These are brilliant! Thanks for all your hard work, I for one really appreciate it!
These are brilliant! Thanks for all your hard work, I for one really appreciate it!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 68 69