Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 68 69
@Spinoride
If you go into customize, the same way that you can get to customizing your apparel, there is a check mark to say hide likes for this specific derg.
@Spinoride
If you go into customize, the same way that you can get to customizing your apparel, there is a check mark to say hide likes for this specific derg.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
This is so awesome thank you so much flight rising team!! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419279783168573441/725343221861056564/ArkanisTY.png[/img]
This is so awesome thank you so much flight rising team!!
ArkanisTY.png
Looking for this UMA wm1ug.gif0gfpV.gif
Ah yes thank you. I can feel my pores clearing
Ah yes thank you. I can feel my pores clearing
                              ONhwlz1.gif
Hi! I'm Sloan
'91, ??, FR+2
Tritype 459     
I loved the original design and I also love the new updates. They look great!
Thank you for all the hard work FR staff!
I loved the original design and I also love the new updates. They look great!
Thank you for all the hard work FR staff!
rnytdP6.png
Having only just read the list of changes, I'm deeply thankful of the consideration all the staff took of the user feedback. I'm very excited to go check out the new profiles. Not only have you made some of the changes users requested in reaction to the new profiles, it appears you were able to implement some other sections. I especially am very excited for individual broadcast messages (I don't even know if that's been suggested before or was just a bonus), collapsible sections, and the option to default to scenic mode.
Having only just read the list of changes, I'm deeply thankful of the consideration all the staff took of the user feedback. I'm very excited to go check out the new profiles. Not only have you made some of the changes users requested in reaction to the new profiles, it appears you were able to implement some other sections. I especially am very excited for individual broadcast messages (I don't even know if that's been suggested before or was just a bonus), collapsible sections, and the option to default to scenic mode.

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
Ooh, I like this change so much better! It looks so much cleaner
And the Physical Attributes section looks so much easier to read with the icons and bolded text

Thank you to the dev team for listening to us and making these changes as soon as you could ^w^
Ooh, I like this change so much better! It looks so much cleaner
And the Physical Attributes section looks so much easier to read with the icons and bolded text

Thank you to the dev team for listening to us and making these changes as soon as you could ^w^
Hey, @Xhaztol, can you answer a question? Do you intend to modify this "+" button? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/421733631946653718/725340906290675760/unknown.png[/img] This button is very large and the fact that it is positioned before the edit button makes you click it wrong several times when you are editing a bio. My recommendation is to make it smaller and put it in the right corner instead of the left (since it is an extra editing option that doesn't have many modifications, therefore with little importance). Other than that the changes are great.
Hey, @Xhaztol, can you answer a question? Do you intend to modify this "+" button?

unknown.png

This button is very large and the fact that it is positioned before the edit button makes you click it wrong several times when you are editing a bio. My recommendation is to make it smaller and put it in the right corner instead of the left (since it is an extra editing option that doesn't have many modifications, therefore with little importance).

Other than that the changes are great.
Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
Aaaa alright. I'm very on board for them now.
Aaaa alright. I'm very on board for them now.
U8dkiXo.jpg
@Xhaztol - thank you for the clarification!
@Xhaztol - thank you for the clarification!
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
Thanks for considering the feedback and making changes. Being able to hide some stuff by default is a good option to have.

I’m hesitant to say that making buttons smaller and harder to click is a good change, though. At the very least, the page has become even less accessible for me.
Thanks for considering the feedback and making changes. Being able to hide some stuff by default is a good option to have.

I’m hesitant to say that making buttons smaller and harder to click is a good change, though. At the very least, the page has become even less accessible for me.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 68 69