Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 68 69
Thank you so much for all the improvements! And as a UX designer I LOVE how much these changes improve the readability and customization on the profiles. With the first iteration of the new layout you were definitely headed in a great direction and these tweaks absolutely nailed it. [emoji=coatl love size=1]
Thank you so much for all the improvements!

And as a UX designer I LOVE how much these changes improve the readability and customization on the profiles. With the first iteration of the new layout you were definitely headed in a great direction and these tweaks absolutely nailed it.
r4EDfaC.pngr71i7d5.png
Thank you for your hard work, Developers! These changes were greatly needed and absolutely gorgeous. I'm extatic, Thank you so much! [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
Thank you for your hard work, Developers! These changes were greatly needed and absolutely gorgeous. I'm extatic, Thank you so much!
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
WOOT!
No more dotted lines! Great spot to move them to! Great that we can now collapse the middle section for aestethic!!
Love how easier it now is to dress/skin/scene a dragon instead of that extra menu!
YES FOR THE NEXT BACKWARD DRAGON BUTTON TO BE SMALL AGAIN!

Omg love the personalized broadcast messages!!

One thing i am a bit iffy about is the "primary/secondary/teriary" part now not written.
a lot of sellers/auctioning copy pasted that for quick info giving. a screenshot is now also a little less clear as some people might be color blind and only now have to think to "it's the order" or the letters. icons are more difficult to copy paste?
WOOT!
No more dotted lines! Great spot to move them to! Great that we can now collapse the middle section for aestethic!!
Love how easier it now is to dress/skin/scene a dragon instead of that extra menu!
YES FOR THE NEXT BACKWARD DRAGON BUTTON TO BE SMALL AGAIN!

Omg love the personalized broadcast messages!!

One thing i am a bit iffy about is the "primary/secondary/teriary" part now not written.
a lot of sellers/auctioning copy pasted that for quick info giving. a screenshot is now also a little less clear as some people might be color blind and only now have to think to "it's the order" or the letters. icons are more difficult to copy paste?
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
[quote name="Meowfred" date="2020-06-24 06:24:58" ] Imagine twitter tells you "we found 3 reported stalkers following your account, we've decided to hide their names from your follower list, therefore you cannot see them but they can still get an update of everything you posted". THIS is how it feels like. [/quote] It's more like a situation where Twitter disables your view on the like/retweet counter, but other people can still see & interact with it. Though it would make more sense to have an option to disable it completely, along with the option we currently have.
Meowfred wrote on 2020-06-24 06:24:58:
Imagine twitter tells you "we found 3 reported stalkers following your account, we've decided to hide their names from your follower list, therefore you cannot see them but they can still get an update of everything you posted".

THIS is how it feels like.
It's more like a situation where Twitter disables your view on the like/retweet counter, but other people can still see & interact with it.

Though it would make more sense to have an option to disable it completely, along with the option we currently have.
I'm not sure if anyone's said this, but I really like the collapsible option- and I would really like to see it changed so that if you choose to hide it, it stays hidden for all dragons until you toggle it off again.

Aside from that, very happy to see the dragon swatches back.
I'm not sure if anyone's said this, but I really like the collapsible option- and I would really like to see it changed so that if you choose to hide it, it stays hidden for all dragons until you toggle it off again.

Aside from that, very happy to see the dragon swatches back.
LOVE IT! Honestly can't even think of anything else on how to improve it further! I just have a general question: if you keep your dragon in scene mode or keep the info hidden, does that stay hidden until you change it back? Will others be able to see the info or will it stay hidden for them too?
LOVE IT! Honestly can't even think of anything else on how to improve it further! I just have a general question: if you keep your dragon in scene mode or keep the info hidden, does that stay hidden until you change it back? Will others be able to see the info or will it stay hidden for them too?
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
thank you guys!! trans dragons can now comfortably resume <3
thank you guys!! trans dragons can now comfortably resume <3
Screen_Shot_2023-12-25_at_10.14.01_AM.png
@MessengerDragon
Go to the customise option on any dragon, there's customisation settings bottom right (that affect all dragons in your lair, not just the one you're currently customising).
@MessengerDragon
Go to the customise option on any dragon, there's customisation settings bottom right (that affect all dragons in your lair, not just the one you're currently customising).
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I absolutely LOVE the new changes! Thank you SO MUCH staff!
I absolutely LOVE the new changes! Thank you SO MUCH staff!
Omg this is actually great. Like this is way better than some of the ideas that were made in the past, and it added to the already good changes that people were suggesting. Dragon broadcast messages???? Those are amazing. Absolutely amazing.

I do like how the physical attributes are in the middle with the battle stats? I also really like the icons that are with that. That will make it easier for me to plan outfits and stuff like that, which is really really nice. And to see what the color of the gene is next to it? That'll help me so much so I don't have to scroll through all the genes in the dressing room and ask like... where is this gene? Is it red or yellow? Maybe its purple? Now this is the QOL update that I'd like to see.

The apparel is now better in the box in the bottom. I do feel like its still cramped, but the pesky boxes are out of the way so it feels a little more normal. I also really love the middle collapsing... that makes it so much nicer for people who really like their dergs lore to shine.

Thank you so much staff for reading our suggestions!
Omg this is actually great. Like this is way better than some of the ideas that were made in the past, and it added to the already good changes that people were suggesting. Dragon broadcast messages???? Those are amazing. Absolutely amazing.

I do like how the physical attributes are in the middle with the battle stats? I also really like the icons that are with that. That will make it easier for me to plan outfits and stuff like that, which is really really nice. And to see what the color of the gene is next to it? That'll help me so much so I don't have to scroll through all the genes in the dressing room and ask like... where is this gene? Is it red or yellow? Maybe its purple? Now this is the QOL update that I'd like to see.

The apparel is now better in the box in the bottom. I do feel like its still cramped, but the pesky boxes are out of the way so it feels a little more normal. I also really love the middle collapsing... that makes it so much nicer for people who really like their dergs lore to shine.

Thank you so much staff for reading our suggestions!
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 68 69