Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 68 69
How do you keep the middle section collapsed by default?
How do you keep the middle section collapsed by default?
                              ONhwlz1.gif
Hi! I'm Sloan
'91, ??, FR+2
Tritype 459     
Oh wow, this is so much better! I was in the group of people who really didn't mind the new profiles, bur with these changes I love them even more. Thank you so much, staff - I'm constantly amazed with how responsive you guys are to suggestions [emoji=mirror laughing size=1]
Oh wow, this is so much better! I was in the group of people who really didn't mind the new profiles, bur with these changes I love them even more. Thank you so much, staff - I'm constantly amazed with how responsive you guys are to suggestions
Definitely looks like an improvement from the original update -- I'm also really digging how you can expand/collapse the stats with the button. I also deeply appreciate the dragon being more of the focal point of the profile once again. <3 Nice update!
Definitely looks like an improvement from the original update -- I'm also really digging how you can expand/collapse the stats with the button. I also deeply appreciate the dragon being more of the focal point of the profile once again. <3 Nice update!
nice! much less crowded looking
nice! much less crowded looking
Thank you so much, it looks fantastic!
Thank you so much, it looks fantastic!
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
This new update looks so much better, thank you FR team! Neat and tidy, the colour blobs at the genetics are great too :)
This new update looks so much better, thank you FR team! Neat and tidy, the colour blobs at the genetics are great too :)
tAsGQ8V.png
Overall, i quite like the new layout. Though the move between dragons button is placed in a weird spot(below the dragon instead of above) and the exalt and sell buttons seems to have been more hidden away for my taste, but eh. I can live with it. Im pretty sure it cant be done, but allowing us to move around the interface to our own preferences would be amazing!

Edit: making the buttons smaller might work on pc, but on mobile its very hard to press stuff accuratly. Especially the move between dragon buttons. Having to click once to get the buttons to appear is a bit annoying when you have to do it everytime you wanna move between dragons. Having a toggle or setting for those arrows to always be visible would be very nice. :)
Overall, i quite like the new layout. Though the move between dragons button is placed in a weird spot(below the dragon instead of above) and the exalt and sell buttons seems to have been more hidden away for my taste, but eh. I can live with it. Im pretty sure it cant be done, but allowing us to move around the interface to our own preferences would be amazing!

Edit: making the buttons smaller might work on pc, but on mobile its very hard to press stuff accuratly. Especially the move between dragon buttons. Having to click once to get the buttons to appear is a bit annoying when you have to do it everytime you wanna move between dragons. Having a toggle or setting for those arrows to always be visible would be very nice. :)
ZwMTIV6.png
Much easier on the eyes, thank you!
Much easier on the eyes, thank you!
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
This is so much better! Many thanks to the team!
This is so much better! Many thanks to the team!
Untitled_Artwork.png Untitled_Artwork.pngMUYNhfy.png
Omg wow, I love this change so much??? Definitely feels a lots easier to look at and find things in.

Ty so so very much for listening to the concerns of the userbase and changing things wonderfully!!! I really appreciate the work and care!
Omg wow, I love this change so much??? Definitely feels a lots easier to look at and find things in.

Ty so so very much for listening to the concerns of the userbase and changing things wonderfully!!! I really appreciate the work and care!
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 68 69