Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 212 213
love the update <3
love the update <3
20000127.png dd642e16bf2e7e782e9bcd797b5490e7df946cd5.png
I got to think about it.
Think it would be more pleasing if you swtich the Familiar with the Appareltab, and the Apparel with the Physical info.
It would look a bit more like the old one,but with the newer better design.
Hows that?
I got to think about it.
Think it would be more pleasing if you swtich the Familiar with the Appareltab, and the Apparel with the Physical info.
It would look a bit more like the old one,but with the newer better design.
Hows that?
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
What a nice udpate!

I personally also find the dragon profile to be very busy, at the same time I like all the extra information too.

Since it's all laid out in blocks, couldn't they simply be toggled?

1 - dragon + familiar
2 - PHYSICAL INFO bar that is clickable
3 - BIOGRAPHY bar that is clickable

Thank you for all the work you've done!
What a nice udpate!

I personally also find the dragon profile to be very busy, at the same time I like all the extra information too.

Since it's all laid out in blocks, couldn't they simply be toggled?

1 - dragon + familiar
2 - PHYSICAL INFO bar that is clickable
3 - BIOGRAPHY bar that is clickable

Thank you for all the work you've done!
IQytWob.pngHsC5pKt.pngo7xvQOs.pngvRGclZH.pngquxrQVl.png5HVntr3.pngIQytWob.png
I mean, I like the new dragon profile setup, but I prefer the old one MUCH better. It feel like it maaayyyy be a bit too open for me. I definitely liked the old one better. It's not all bad though, I like the scenery idea, and I LOVE the battle info section, it makes things easier for me.
I mean, I like the new dragon profile setup, but I prefer the old one MUCH better. It feel like it maaayyyy be a bit too open for me. I definitely liked the old one better. It's not all bad though, I like the scenery idea, and I LOVE the battle info section, it makes things easier for me.
bicatcher.pngdemicatcher.png
I don't know how this happened, but now that we have this profile, the coding within the bios of dragons is messed up. :(
  • fonts keep on switching between what I chose, what looks similar, and the default (I go back and forth between 2 dragons and it changes) (similar font I noticed because longer texts suddenly end up being a few lines longer, while before the lore looked perfectly fine; don't know whether it's the font at fault though or the line spacing or who knows what)
  • font size normally is to big, but when you choose a vista for the dragon some end up normal or too small, very few stay as big
  • doesn't always respond (I type "size=2" and nothing changes; this mostly happens when there's a "rule" before it, but the size tag started after it, it's not that the "rule" is in between {size} and {/size}, then of course it won't work)
  • doesn't respond correctly (I type any size and it's too big or too small compared to other sizes//size doesn't "grow" like it did before)
  • columns: if I have 2 or 3 of them the font size within does whatever changing from columns to column (all have the same tag with same size, but it works only for 1 or 2 out of 3; "funnily" when ever I go back to that bios it's another column or 2 other columns displaying it right or wrong)
  • scrolling from left to right is no longer possible (whenever a picture was too big or they're were too many columns, scrolling from left to right became possible to view it all. Not now, it remains stuck and whatever is out of sight won't ever be seen. It's a bummer for artwork...)
So right now I refrain from coding anything, as it won't be displayed correctly anyway OR might be displayed incorrectly once fixed. I will focus on the content now.^^
I don't know how this happened, but now that we have this profile, the coding within the bios of dragons is messed up. :(
  • fonts keep on switching between what I chose, what looks similar, and the default (I go back and forth between 2 dragons and it changes) (similar font I noticed because longer texts suddenly end up being a few lines longer, while before the lore looked perfectly fine; don't know whether it's the font at fault though or the line spacing or who knows what)
  • font size normally is to big, but when you choose a vista for the dragon some end up normal or too small, very few stay as big
  • doesn't always respond (I type "size=2" and nothing changes; this mostly happens when there's a "rule" before it, but the size tag started after it, it's not that the "rule" is in between {size} and {/size}, then of course it won't work)
  • doesn't respond correctly (I type any size and it's too big or too small compared to other sizes//size doesn't "grow" like it did before)
  • columns: if I have 2 or 3 of them the font size within does whatever changing from columns to column (all have the same tag with same size, but it works only for 1 or 2 out of 3; "funnily" when ever I go back to that bios it's another column or 2 other columns displaying it right or wrong)
  • scrolling from left to right is no longer possible (whenever a picture was too big or they're were too many columns, scrolling from left to right became possible to view it all. Not now, it remains stuck and whatever is out of sight won't ever be seen. It's a bummer for artwork...)
So right now I refrain from coding anything, as it won't be displayed correctly anyway OR might be displayed incorrectly once fixed. I will focus on the content now.^^
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
I've posted in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2872523/10#post_43625289]Sunparched Prowl 2020 announcement [/url] but figured this is now slow thread, I will post my feedback/suggestion in here <: --- Thank you for reading our suggestions FR team. I want to let you know that I also agree with one of the users in the previous update comment post. "My point: Apparel and dragon info should switch places. The rest of the revamp is absolutely gorgeous. But apparel is not important enough to be the first thing you see in a dragon's page, besides being redundant since the dragon's image is already wearing the apparel." I think that the swap will make it more focused on the dragon for users being able to see their traits and size etc. And if users really want to know what apparel the dragon is wearing, they can spend the extra few minutes scrolling down to see what they are wearing, and also see the battle stats. Not complaining. Just... why not keep all tiny images in the same area? <: (( Yess Coli item drops boost! Coli battles is my favourite thing to do on here btw )) edit:: hope this post was not seen yet by staff until the image was added! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/556247338096525313/720658465298579517/ahhhh.png[/img] ALSO, the level 10 male nocturne (light) under the name and dragon ID is kind of repetitive since it is already listed in the battle info???? oops i forgot to place the scene square back into the proper area haha.. XD
I've posted in Sunparched Prowl 2020 announcement but figured this is now slow thread, I will post my feedback/suggestion in here <:

---

Thank you for reading our suggestions FR team.

I want to let you know that I also agree with one of the users in the previous update comment post.

"My point: Apparel and dragon info should switch places. The rest of the revamp is absolutely gorgeous. But apparel is not important enough to be the first thing you see in a dragon's page, besides being redundant since the dragon's image is already wearing the apparel."

I think that the swap will make it more focused on the dragon for users being able to see their traits and size etc.
And if users really want to know what apparel the dragon is wearing, they can spend the extra few minutes scrolling down to see what they are wearing, and also see the battle stats.

Not complaining. Just... why not keep all tiny images in the same area? <:

(( Yess Coli item drops boost! Coli battles is my favourite thing to do on here btw ))

edit:: hope this post was not seen yet by staff until the image was added!

ahhhh.png

ALSO, the level 10 male nocturne (light) under the name and dragon ID is kind of repetitive since it is already listed in the battle info????

oops i forgot to place the scene square back into the proper area haha.. XD
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Good update! Just throwing my feedback on top of the pile, I don't know if it's been said before: I would appreciate the option to turn on Scenic mode even if there isn't a scene. Let those dragons shine!

And ... I dont know how to fix it, but the extra info nestled around the dragon's name really takes away from any immersive enjoyment of the name. Dragon names are kinda my thing.
Good update! Just throwing my feedback on top of the pile, I don't know if it's been said before: I would appreciate the option to turn on Scenic mode even if there isn't a scene. Let those dragons shine!

And ... I dont know how to fix it, but the extra info nestled around the dragon's name really takes away from any immersive enjoyment of the name. Dragon names are kinda my thing.
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
Happy anniversary fr!! It's been amazing watching how much this site has developed over the past few years. Thanks for all of the hard work and love the team puts in
Happy anniversary fr!! It's been amazing watching how much this site has developed over the past few years. Thanks for all of the hard work and love the team puts in
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
Wow, seven years! Thanks so much for your hard work! [emoji=guardian love size=1] For the scenic view, could you add a toggle/checkbox to show or hide the familiar in your scenery? I also think that the predict morphology page should have a button to go to the dragon page of the numbers you imported, but that's mostly because I'm too lazy to go all the way to the top of the page to hit the tiny back button lol.
Wow, seven years! Thanks so much for your hard work!

For the scenic view, could you add a toggle/checkbox to show or hide the familiar in your scenery?

I also think that the predict morphology page should have a button to go to the dragon page of the numbers you imported, but that's mostly because I'm too lazy to go all the way to the top of the page to hit the tiny back button lol.
DksOqac.png
I like new layout for dragon pages, but Apparel system is meh for me, I preferred when they were all together and I just had to scroll for them (not clicking for the next pages).
And familiar icons are way too small.
^ those are my only problems with all of this. For the rest- thank you!
I like new layout for dragon pages, but Apparel system is meh for me, I preferred when they were all together and I just had to scroll for them (not clicking for the next pages).
And familiar icons are way too small.
^ those are my only problems with all of this. For the rest- thank you!
lol ♥
RV9vDbh.png
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 212 213