Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
It's fabulous! I especially like the way you can search for familiars in the Customize window.

The only downside is it only finds matches among the familiars in your Hoard. I keep all that aren't already attached in my Vault. Ah, well.
It's fabulous! I especially like the way you can search for familiars in the Customize window.

The only downside is it only finds matches among the familiars in your Hoard. I keep all that aren't already attached in my Vault. Ah, well.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
Familiar names must be 3 characters long? That's not cool. I can't see any purpose for that?
Familiar names must be 3 characters long? That's not cool. I can't see any purpose for that?

Accent Thread - They/Them
There is way too much going on with the profile page. Lots of nice new updates but the profile page looks too complicated and clunky. I liked the previous one better, because it was simple and pleasing to the eye :/
There is way too much going on with the profile page. Lots of nice new updates but the profile page looks too complicated and clunky. I liked the previous one better, because it was simple and pleasing to the eye :/
fBZO2yk.png
Omg I just realized that all the dragon links - in the lair and in the crossroads - finally links to the dragon no matter if it's changed lairs! This is awesome!
Omg I just realized that all the dragon links - in the lair and in the crossroads - finally links to the dragon no matter if it's changed lairs! This is awesome!
Holy frak, folks. That's a lot of changes. That's a lot of good changes. I love it. Keep up the good work and thanks for all the time and effort you put into everything.
Holy frak, folks. That's a lot of changes. That's a lot of good changes. I love it. Keep up the good work and thanks for all the time and effort you put into everything.
aaaahhhh! Its too busy and too much on the new profile pages! Cant it be optional? Like, you can update only if you want to?? I prefer the old way and I am no longer enjoying browsing through my lair at all :( :( :( Its so sad!
aaaahhhh! Its too busy and too much on the new profile pages! Cant it be optional? Like, you can update only if you want to?? I prefer the old way and I am no longer enjoying browsing through my lair at all :( :( :( Its so sad!
ytF7ngA.png
[quote name="Miitake" date="2020-06-10 23:16:28" ] There is way too much going on with the profile page. Lots of nice new updates but the profile page looks too complicated and clunky. I liked the previous one better, because it was simple and pleasing to the eye :/ [/quote] Agreed! Simple is best!
Miitake wrote on 2020-06-10 23:16:28:

Agreed! Simple is best!
ytF7ngA.png
@Astr0fish I posted my support on someone's thread who already asked for it
@Astr0fish I posted my support on someone's thread who already asked for it
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
After spending more time with the layout I have gotten used to it...but I feel like I don't spend as much time on my dragon pages as before.

So sure I did get used to it, but I don't feel like I get to enjoy looking at my dragons as much, because I want to be in an out before a eye strain and/or sensory overload really sets in.

I've made sure to post my support for all the mockups and requests in the suggestion forums.
After spending more time with the layout I have gotten used to it...but I feel like I don't spend as much time on my dragon pages as before.

So sure I did get used to it, but I don't feel like I get to enjoy looking at my dragons as much, because I want to be in an out before a eye strain and/or sensory overload really sets in.

I've made sure to post my support for all the mockups and requests in the suggestion forums.
this is all great! my only thing is if it would be possible to show some part of the Scene in the dragon's picture you see when you're in the lair but haven't clicked on a certain dragon? I love the new dragon pages especially! Thank you.
this is all great! my only thing is if it would be possible to show some part of the Scene in the dragon's picture you see when you're in the lair but haven't clicked on a certain dragon? I love the new dragon pages especially! Thank you.
dCQXZ7K.png Rz7ZJcJ.png tumblr_om0s1zHcTf1sy66rfo1_r1_250.png nBoOPgD.pngaY6JL11.gif
RiFGC7q.gif
RiFGC7q.gif