Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 201 202 203 204 205 ... 212 213
Nice update but I feel like the dragon profile is too cluttered...The dragon is placed side by side with its apparel displayed and it's very unnatural and distracting
Nice update but I feel like the dragon profile is too cluttered...The dragon is placed side by side with its apparel displayed and it's very unnatural and distracting
GJ4HbdE.gif
GJ4HbdE.gif
Am I the only one who is honestly just relieved and pleasantly surprised to see this hasn't had to be locked yet due to derailed comments?

It's hard on us, but we are adapting... slowly
Am I the only one who is honestly just relieved and pleasantly surprised to see this hasn't had to be locked yet due to derailed comments?

One of my biggest complaints about dragon customization has been the inability to sort familiars! I am often looking for a particular one, and having to try to find the specific tiny little icon I was looking for in the list was very cumbersome and difficult. (Though I maybe also need new glasses. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]) Thank you so much for the new sorting feature for that! I also love the way battle stats and stones are displayed! I had been snipping and creating images for all my leveled dragons, and I no longer have to do that!
One of my biggest complaints about dragon customization has been the inability to sort familiars! I am often looking for a particular one, and having to try to find the specific tiny little icon I was looking for in the list was very cumbersome and difficult. (Though I maybe also need new glasses. )

Thank you so much for the new sorting feature for that!

I also love the way battle stats and stones are displayed! I had been snipping and creating images for all my leveled dragons, and I no longer have to do that!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
Something i noticed being a player who doesn't use a lot of apparel but loves skins, applying skins in my tiny mobile screen (I dont use pc) is horrible. I click the "hide" button more than the remove button. I click the "buy gems" button a lot too. Even if i'd LOVE to return to the old configuration, if not, I'd love to see the skin rectangle thing be *above* the apparel one.
Otherwise i'm really enjoying all the anniversary updates!! A bit sad that we didn't get new lore, but havinf joined just before to the Ancient Breeds update I suppose I got a bit spoiled with lore stuff |D Cant wait to see the map!!
Something i noticed being a player who doesn't use a lot of apparel but loves skins, applying skins in my tiny mobile screen (I dont use pc) is horrible. I click the "hide" button more than the remove button. I click the "buy gems" button a lot too. Even if i'd LOVE to return to the old configuration, if not, I'd love to see the skin rectangle thing be *above* the apparel one.
Otherwise i'm really enjoying all the anniversary updates!! A bit sad that we didn't get new lore, but havinf joined just before to the Ancient Breeds update I suppose I got a bit spoiled with lore stuff |D Cant wait to see the map!!
gotta say, apparel update.... mixed feels?
it is nice it is alphabetic order, but I got used to associate order in chosing apparel to be same as in hoard, based on id number. it is bit confusing
mix of scrolling and pagination... nice I guess, def bettter than just pagination, at least for me
gotta say, apparel update.... mixed feels?
it is nice it is alphabetic order, but I got used to associate order in chosing apparel to be same as in hoard, based on id number. it is bit confusing
mix of scrolling and pagination... nice I guess, def bettter than just pagination, at least for me
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
popping back to make a quick comment, in that i think for scenes there should be an option of 'plain' like the plain white background from before, simply for dragons that wear skins that have 'transparent' areas (like and ) idk just a thought i had while designing a skin for the brightshine jubilee :D
popping back to make a quick comment, in that i think for scenes there should be an option of 'plain' like the plain white background from before, simply for dragons that wear skins that have 'transparent' areas (like and ) idk just a thought i had while designing a skin for the brightshine jubilee :D
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
Just have to say, this anniversary has been most...overwhelming.
I simply wish that we all -as the citizens who are meant to enjoy FR- had the golden option of going back to the ''Legacy'' dragon profile + complete/full n o r m a l layout. I -along with plenty of other people I see here- miss it so very much *_*
Just have to say, this anniversary has been most...overwhelming.
I simply wish that we all -as the citizens who are meant to enjoy FR- had the golden option of going back to the ''Legacy'' dragon profile + complete/full n o r m a l layout. I -along with plenty of other people I see here- miss it so very much *_*
g8T8XC2.png
I feel like there should be an option, maybe in the dressing room, to preview scenes before applying them to dragon profiles
I feel like there should be an option, maybe in the dressing room, to preview scenes before applying them to dragon profiles
[quote name="Pastelritten" date="2020-06-11 11:38:51" ] Am I the only one who is honestly just relieved and pleasantly surprised to see this hasn't had to be locked yet due to derailed comments? It's hard on us, but we are adapting... slowly [/quote] @Pastelritten I've been reading the comments on this thread and I've been answering any questions that have come up and I think its because there weren't people who were shaming the staff and what has happened, and started making changes int he suggested forum. In the other threads (such as gene threads) people have been like 'Oh no this is horrible and why would you do this?' instead of talking about what should be changed. I believe the staff decides to lock a thread when people are specifically talking not constructively and going against community guidelines, and people have been able to not go against those guidelines in this thread. This is especially because this was a big change for everyone, and the staff need to be able to see the constructive critiques to change what is happening.
Pastelritten wrote on 2020-06-11 11:38:51:

@Pastelritten
I've been reading the comments on this thread and I've been answering any questions that have come up and I think its because there weren't people who were shaming the staff and what has happened, and started making changes int he suggested forum. In the other threads (such as gene threads) people have been like 'Oh no this is horrible and why would you do this?' instead of talking about what should be changed.
I believe the staff decides to lock a thread when people are specifically talking not constructively and going against community guidelines, and people have been able to not go against those guidelines in this thread. This is especially because this was a big change for everyone, and the staff need to be able to see the constructive critiques to change what is happening.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
1 2 ... 201 202 203 204 205 ... 212 213