Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Profile Layout | ARCHIVED 24/06
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32
Support! Both current mockup versions look way better now!
However, I would prefer the gender to be shown somewhere in the information like in the legacy layout and think the best place for it shown is in the Physical Info section as suggested.
However, I would prefer the gender to be shown somewhere in the information like in the legacy layout and think the best place for it shown is in the Physical Info section as suggested.
ngl one of my pet peeves is that customise is a new page where you also have to click more buttons. swap familiar and edit vista are already buttons on the profile so can we just have 'dress' and 'scene' buttons instead of a whole intermediary page for customise with extra buttons we don't really need? (and just make all the buttons slightly smaller all round tbh)

otherwise omg full support for everything here this is fantastic
ngl one of my pet peeves is that customise is a new page where you also have to click more buttons. swap familiar and edit vista are already buttons on the profile so can we just have 'dress' and 'scene' buttons instead of a whole intermediary page for customise with extra buttons we don't really need? (and just make all the buttons slightly smaller all round tbh)

otherwise omg full support for everything here this is fantastic
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
I like the new mockup! I hope FR takes this feedback into account. The only other thing I can think of wanting to see is smaller buttons, maybe?
I like the new mockup! I hope FR takes this feedback into account. The only other thing I can think of wanting to see is smaller buttons, maybe?
8ZHLRVU.png

ELPHAEL
...he/they...
FR time + 3
I6jEjhp.png x OHvqVtK.png

TLcyt8d.png
that would have been much better in my opinion, so you have my full support. we're so used to having the dragon info right next to the dragon it looks pretty alien to leave it out of the main focus. also that some damn important info? so putting it after appaerl/skin/scene secion feels kind of wrong. please leave the important info where we can easily see it!
that would have been much better in my opinion, so you have my full support. we're so used to having the dragon info right next to the dragon it looks pretty alien to leave it out of the main focus. also that some damn important info? so putting it after appaerl/skin/scene secion feels kind of wrong. please leave the important info where we can easily see it!
Big old support from me!
Big old support from me!

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

[quote name="Papayatar" date="2020-06-08 18:10:51" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qTMDwdY.png[/img] [/quote] @Melralis Can I suggest a no bar mockup like this? And keep the apparel box style from MOckup 3.0. Your mockup look official and neat. And from a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2870743/2#post_43592402]different thread[/url] [quote name="Ravenhearst" date="2020-06-09 01:37:06" ] It really makes a massive difference to remove the text and replace it with the ID [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/556875692277760042/719845507433758811/nameedit.png[/img] [/quote]
Papayatar wrote on 2020-06-08 18:10:51:
qTMDwdY.png

@Melralis Can I suggest a no bar mockup like this? And keep the apparel box style from MOckup 3.0. Your mockup look official and neat.

And from a different thread
Ravenhearst wrote on 2020-06-09 01:37:06:
It really makes a massive difference to remove the text and replace it with the ID

nameedit.png
6NDVAGQ.png
Another great mockup! Third version looks even better ^^
Another great mockup! Third version looks even better ^^
tumblr_inline_ohfczpAEJz1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1kxIwX1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczqvEMe1tfmvub_540.png
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2020-06-09 02:35:31" ] Support! Both current mockup versions look way better now! However, I would prefer the gender to be shown somewhere in the information like in the legacy layout and think the best place for it shown is in the Physical Info section as suggested. [/quote] ^Second this. Some suggestions. Maybe add the [img]https://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_male.png[/img] and [img]https://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_female.png[/img] symbols next to the element. Another small suggestion is that it would be nice to have a line divider between the Parents and Offspring sections in the Lineage (same divider that is used in separating apparel and skins/scene). Other then that these mockup versions look better and are easy on the eyes. Full support!
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2020-06-09 02:35:31:

^Second this.

Some suggestions.

Maybe add the small_male.png and small_female.png symbols next to the element.

Another small suggestion is that it would be nice to have a line divider between the Parents and Offspring sections in the Lineage (same divider that is used in separating apparel and skins/scene).

Other then that these mockup versions look better and are easy on the eyes.
Full support!
Just me, Sj.
shadowfull2.png
I really like alternative one, it makes it way cleaner that buttons are down, tho I am def for supporting both versions
I really like alternative one, it makes it way cleaner that buttons are down, tho I am def for supporting both versions
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
@SnakeJobs Thank you for the suggestion, I added both of your tweaks to the mockup because I really like them c:
@SnakeJobs Thank you for the suggestion, I added both of your tweaks to the mockup because I really like them c:
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32