Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Profile Layout | ARCHIVED 24/06
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
Totally agree with this!

I already like the new dragon pages but this would make it soooo much better and really put the focus on the dragon and not all those tiny colorful apparel icons or empty spaces dotted lines.
Totally agree with this!

I already like the new dragon pages but this would make it soooo much better and really put the focus on the dragon and not all those tiny colorful apparel icons or empty spaces dotted lines.
3d0f9ea7ae3316ba4e3a56f0ea9d9a3dbd6ee080.png
Support! And here is why:

I love the idea to swap the physical info and the apparel. The apparel is slightly too noisy and steal some of the dragon's spotlight. Apparel and accents are nice to scroll down to if you really like them.

I'd love to see all dotted lines disappear when they are empty. For apparel, it feels like it is decidedly pointing out some slots are empty. If they persist I'll add 9 of the same apparel just to fill the blanks. The same goes for the familiar.

The big arrows would have been really useful before we had the opportunity to use the left and right arrow keys to navigate. I understand how they are useful for mobile users, but on PC they are slightly distracting and clumsy.

I'd also love to see the edges of the energy and bonding bars to be rounded. Now that they have the only sharp edges on the page, they stand out a bit too much.
Support! And here is why:

I love the idea to swap the physical info and the apparel. The apparel is slightly too noisy and steal some of the dragon's spotlight. Apparel and accents are nice to scroll down to if you really like them.

I'd love to see all dotted lines disappear when they are empty. For apparel, it feels like it is decidedly pointing out some slots are empty. If they persist I'll add 9 of the same apparel just to fill the blanks. The same goes for the familiar.

The big arrows would have been really useful before we had the opportunity to use the left and right arrow keys to navigate. I understand how they are useful for mobile users, but on PC they are slightly distracting and clumsy.

I'd also love to see the edges of the energy and bonding bars to be rounded. Now that they have the only sharp edges on the page, they stand out a bit too much.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Melralis I had the same idea as you, except that I swappd the coli and the progeny sections. Is this kind of what you were picturing? [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43905455][color=navy]Here's a link to the actual bio for comparison.[/url]
@Melralis

I had the same idea as you, except that I swappd the coli and the progeny sections. Is this kind of what you were picturing?

HqauZtI.png

Here's a link to the actual bio for comparison.
Celeana.gifZ90Qjk6.pngkqQwOfO.gif lV1AgF0.gif

....Celeana.gif.... yLXYjDO.pngZ90Qjk6.pngkqQwOfO.gif
support! i don't hate the apparel boxes with apparel in them, but the dotted lines are killing me.
support! i don't hate the apparel boxes with apparel in them, but the dotted lines are killing me.
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

Yes, these are all good suggestions! I don't like the apparel section being so prominent since I hardly use it. I also don't like having to scroll down to see a dragon's colors and eye type. Also, the dotted squares are a big eyesore — please remove them altogether! Being able toggle the lower sections would be nice as well; it might help make the profile look less cluttered. I'm more indifferent to the arrows, but they are kind of in-your-face and could be shrunk just a little bit.
Yes, these are all good suggestions! I don't like the apparel section being so prominent since I hardly use it. I also don't like having to scroll down to see a dragon's colors and eye type. Also, the dotted squares are a big eyesore — please remove them altogether! Being able toggle the lower sections would be nice as well; it might help make the profile look less cluttered. I'm more indifferent to the arrows, but they are kind of in-your-face and could be shrunk just a little bit.
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 09:48:21" ] @Melralis I had the same idea as you, except that I swappd the coli and the progeny sections. Is this kind of what you were picturing? [img]https://i.imgur.com/2ryT82v.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43905455][color=navy]Here's a link to the actual bio for comparison.[/url] [/quote] @Celeana Very similar general concept ( minus the section with apparel / lineage / battle info being toggeable ) Thank you kindly for posting this! I think this would definitely improve the overall look of the profile.
Celeana wrote on 2020-06-08 09:48:21:
@Melralis

I had the same idea as you, except that I swappd the coli and the progeny sections. Is this kind of what you were picturing?

2ryT82v.png

Here's a link to the actual bio for comparison.

@Celeana Very similar general concept ( minus the section with apparel / lineage / battle info being toggeable ) Thank you kindly for posting this! I think this would definitely improve the overall look of the profile.
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
I fully support the removal of dotted lines, it’s a bit unnecessary. Especially when I’m looking at other lairs, I feel like I’m looking at unfinished dragons. But what if players don’t use familiars or apparel?

I love the update otherwise. Phenomenal job with this anniversary.
I fully support the removal of dotted lines, it’s a bit unnecessary. Especially when I’m looking at other lairs, I feel like I’m looking at unfinished dragons. But what if players don’t use familiars or apparel?

I love the update otherwise. Phenomenal job with this anniversary.
7N4NLsD.png
AtXvu0n.gif
I support this!
I support this!
@8v3c

- +3 fr time
- i'm subscribed to all of my threads
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
flightrising.png
art thread
tumblr_inline_piay8xUZXS1rhxln1_540.png
hatchery
tumblr_nvv60n6GG11smhh1go5_100.png
pride icons
1c0a2f41c624347c6dd701548effe7b2bcf6fc4a.png
Yeah, this would be very nice. I like the idea of the new bios, but it needs some work.
Yeah, this would be very nice. I like the idea of the new bios, but it needs some work.
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
definitely agree with all this, i absolutely love the new update but these are my only real issues with it. completely in support. i also feel that the arrows should be more centred if they get shrunk, rather than being at the bottom of the dragon image, would make things feel a bit less cluttered that way too
definitely agree with all this, i absolutely love the new update but these are my only real issues with it. completely in support. i also feel that the arrows should be more centred if they get shrunk, rather than being at the bottom of the dragon image, would make things feel a bit less cluttered that way too
Dax/Al | Male | 24
Gf9Ba59.pngrUoKR6y.png
Twitter | Portfolio | Newgrounds
| Tumblr
15gb95M.gif Zk63KWy.gif
Check my adoption and daycare categories if open, see my clan profile for more information.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32