Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Developer Stream Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 87 88
I LOVE THE MANED ONE!!! I imagine the hair being the tert and diff hair styles being “genes”, so braids, curly, spiked, bald even lol. But other terts would look so rad on the dragon. Branches growing out of it like shardflank, line breakers are great :) I like no wings and bug wings both sm, but I think I lean more towards buggy, like a cicadas wings I like the idea, even if it isn’t “canon” by the way of genes, but Lightning dragons of this breed having static hair at all times like this [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/426142021296586754/689999157146157249/image0.jpg[/img]
I LOVE THE MANED ONE!!!

I imagine the hair being the tert and diff hair styles being “genes”, so braids, curly, spiked, bald even lol. But other terts would look so rad on the dragon. Branches growing out of it like shardflank, line breakers are great :)

I like no wings and bug wings both sm, but I think I lean more towards buggy, like a cicadas wings

I like the idea, even if it isn’t “canon” by the way of genes, but Lightning dragons of this breed having static hair at all times like this
image0.jpg
image0.gif
All, please?
All, please?
Khadgar: "Impetuous imposters imperil important improvements."
King Julien: "I like to move it, move it!"
Thunder! Thunder! THUNDERCATS! HOOO!!
Clan Lore (Clan profile page.) Tree-Bound Subspecies forum thread
LOOOOVVE the mane with wings designs
LOOOOVVE the mane with wings designs
There are a ton of comments ahead of me, so I’m really really sorry if somebody already said this....

But with all that glorious silky hair it would be so fun to have wings that had wispy / velvety hair incorporated along the edges, maybe more like moth wings. I love love love the drooping hair as apposed to the sketches that were in flight too.
There are a ton of comments ahead of me, so I’m really really sorry if somebody already said this....

But with all that glorious silky hair it would be so fun to have wings that had wispy / velvety hair incorporated along the edges, maybe more like moth wings. I love love love the drooping hair as apposed to the sketches that were in flight too.
My Coli Vista Quest progress
Vista: Boreal Wood II Vista: Ghostlight Ruins Vista: Mire Vista: Kelp Beds Vista: Forbidden Portal only
two
left!!!
*o*
i'm late to the party but no wings !!! just hair, all hair, silky silky strands.
i'm late to the party but no wings !!! just hair, all hair, silky silky strands.
G3Sol7h.png2OeDJY7.pngAN8NsPT.png2hwvPMC.png
I think this dragon would look great wingless! Maybe with large back legs so it can jump. I really like the insect wings though. They might make an interesting line breaking tert!
I think this dragon would look great wingless! Maybe with large back legs so it can jump. I really like the insect wings though. They might make an interesting line breaking tert!
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
@Aequorin
Could you guys post the sketches please? I'd love to get a closer look at them!
@Aequorin
Could you guys post the sketches please? I'd love to get a closer look at them!
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

I'm loving the possible bug angora ferret designs here~! Long-haired noodle child for the win~!
I'm loving the possible bug angora ferret designs here~! Long-haired noodle child for the win~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
The wings make me think of nature or air, which are flights whose ancients I've been dying to see. But I'd love seeing a wingless dragon, too! Whatever this little bugger is, I wanna give it a home!
The wings make me think of nature or air, which are flights whose ancients I've been dying to see. But I'd love seeing a wingless dragon, too! Whatever this little bugger is, I wanna give it a home!
Chiming in with a lot of others to say that I really [i]really[/i] love the wingless version! A lot of dragons from Asian & Oceanic cultures never have wings (even some European ones don't!), and I think it would be wonderful and refreshing to have more non-Western interpretations of dragons on-site! [emoji=heart size=1] Besides, if you wanted to include the wings, you could always add those in as a [i]tertiary[/i] instead, so players could choose whether we want our dragons with or without! There's certainly enough mane to make for a very visible/significant secondary area, and having the wings be a tertiary for a change could really revolutionise the way you guys break up colour-areas on your dragons! ^^ [s]And it might give players more varied options to help them 'save' potentially ugly hatches c':[/s] Lastly, gosh... I have so much nostalgia right now because 'swampy kangaroo thing' is [i]exactly[/i] the type of dragon I grew up with, from reading Australian children's books, and if these end up going through as the final design I feel like I'm going to have to fill my entire lair with them, because I'm just in [i]love![/i] ;o;
Chiming in with a lot of others to say that I really really love the wingless version! A lot of dragons from Asian & Oceanic cultures never have wings (even some European ones don't!), and I think it would be wonderful and refreshing to have more non-Western interpretations of dragons on-site!

Besides, if you wanted to include the wings, you could always add those in as a tertiary instead, so players could choose whether we want our dragons with or without! There's certainly enough mane to make for a very visible/significant secondary area, and having the wings be a tertiary for a change could really revolutionise the way you guys break up colour-areas on your dragons! ^^

And it might give players more varied options to help them 'save' potentially ugly hatches c':

Lastly, gosh... I have so much nostalgia right now because 'swampy kangaroo thing' is exactly the type of dragon I grew up with, from reading Australian children's books, and if these end up going through as the final design I feel like I'm going to have to fill my entire lair with them, because I'm just in love! ;o;
nXzCm1w.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 87 88