Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Developer Stream Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88
Currently: Long haired lizard
Currently: Long haired lizard
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
[quote name="Greyjoy" date="2020-03-18 17:10:23" ] That's a lot of hair. Are we sure this is a dragon and not a dog fused with a little girl? [/quote] How dare
Greyjoy wrote on 2020-03-18 17:10:23:
That's a lot of hair.

Are we sure this is a dragon and not a dog fused with a little girl?
How dare
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
Looks kelpie ish.

Will ramrabit make a return? I really like them
Looks kelpie ish.

Will ramrabit make a return? I really like them
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
I'm hoping to see some stuff with extra limbs!

We were told with the ancient breeds that the lack of apparel meant that the designs would be more unique and distinct (not anything against moderns, I totally understand why there are restrictions on creativity for them). I like them, but gaolers disappointed me a bit since they still followed the four legs and two wings format, banescales stepped further from that only having two legs and two wings.

For the new ancient I'm really hoping that we get extra wings, heads, legs, or even a combination with a whole bunch of extra appendages.

Both arcane and plague are due for new breeds and they both have plentiful breeds, which means that it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect them to get a new gem breed. Both of those flights also work really well to have gross, mutated, many-limbed dragons.
I'm hoping to see some stuff with extra limbs!

We were told with the ancient breeds that the lack of apparel meant that the designs would be more unique and distinct (not anything against moderns, I totally understand why there are restrictions on creativity for them). I like them, but gaolers disappointed me a bit since they still followed the four legs and two wings format, banescales stepped further from that only having two legs and two wings.

For the new ancient I'm really hoping that we get extra wings, heads, legs, or even a combination with a whole bunch of extra appendages.

Both arcane and plague are due for new breeds and they both have plentiful breeds, which means that it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect them to get a new gem breed. Both of those flights also work really well to have gross, mutated, many-limbed dragons.
wishlist
I REALLY adored the Jackalope and Kangaroo/Bat from yesterday!

I'm super glad the kelpie hair concept is being filled out too though o:

EDIT: also YES, please extra limbs or no wings!!
I REALLY adored the Jackalope and Kangaroo/Bat from yesterday!

I'm super glad the kelpie hair concept is being filled out too though o:

EDIT: also YES, please extra limbs or no wings!!
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
SWAMP DRAGON
SWAMP DRAGON
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
man oh man oh MAN do i love the current sketch. so many things i love in one. i need more long haired dragons bad
man oh man oh MAN do i love the current sketch. so many things i love in one. i need more long haired dragons bad
Best concept: rabbit demon-ram Dragon
Best concept: rabbit demon-ram Dragon
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
[quote name="Chaos199" date="2020-03-18 17:11:37" ] [quote name="Greyjoy" date="2020-03-18 17:10:23" ] That's a lot of hair. Are we sure this is a dragon and not a dog fused with a little girl? [/quote] How dare [/quote] 8D
Chaos199 wrote on 2020-03-18 17:11:37:
Greyjoy wrote on 2020-03-18 17:10:23:
That's a lot of hair.

Are we sure this is a dragon and not a dog fused with a little girl?
How dare

8D
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Maybe for either gender they have different wings?

Or instead of wings a shark dorsal fin?
Maybe for either gender they have different wings?

Or instead of wings a shark dorsal fin?
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88