Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 2.0
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 197 198
Chrome
Android

I dunno how to add a screenshot but I'm getting a redirect whenever I interact with a familiar or try to edit my dragon's bios.
Edit: I'm getting more and more blocked pop ups. I just got 25 blocked pop ups while checking dominance

I have the link if that's at all helpful
http://luckyguys.top/prize/luckyus-ad/lp2.php?c=34zc3dcuz3dz2&k=3ebbab8abe1cb32bfcf1216bdf91b097&country_code=US&country_name=United%20States&region=Idaho&city=Lewiston&isp=Cable%20One,%20Inc.&lang=en&ref_domain=&os=Android&osv=9.&browser=Chrome&browserv=78&brand=unknown&model=unknown&marketing_name=moto%20g(7&tablet=2&rheight=0&rwidth=0&e=5
Chrome
Android

I dunno how to add a screenshot but I'm getting a redirect whenever I interact with a familiar or try to edit my dragon's bios.
Edit: I'm getting more and more blocked pop ups. I just got 25 blocked pop ups while checking dominance

I have the link if that's at all helpful
http://luckyguys.top/prize/luckyus-ad/lp2.php?c=34zc3dcuz3dz2&k=3ebbab8abe1cb32bfcf1216bdf91b097&country_code=US&country_name=United%20States&region=Idaho&city=Lewiston&isp=Cable%20One,%20Inc.&lang=en&ref_domain=&os=Android&osv=9.&browser=Chrome&browserv=78&brand=unknown&model=unknown&marketing_name=moto%20g(7&tablet=2&rheight=0&rwidth=0&e=5
Mac, Safari

I keep getting redirected to an 'update adobe flash player' thing of some sorts. Not very often, but it's still enough to be quite irritating.
Mac, Safari

I keep getting redirected to an 'update adobe flash player' thing of some sorts. Not very often, but it's still enough to be quite irritating.
laV4cLs.gif
Chrome, Android
getting several pop-ups that seem to be what @ mystic9187 has, also appearing when I'm looking at individual dragons from my lair. In the span of five minutes, at least five of those pop-ups appeared
Chrome, Android
getting several pop-ups that seem to be what @ mystic9187 has, also appearing when I'm looking at individual dragons from my lair. In the span of five minutes, at least five of those pop-ups appeared
A very distinguished parasitic organism
Samsung browser, Android

Unable to screenshot. Sounds like what Archer and Mystic9187 are experiencing. It happens anywhere on the site, whether navigating to a new page or ads refreshing during Coli battles/Fairgrounds. It's really annoying. The ad pops up without clicking on it, then I have to close the page because clicking on anything else (even navigating to another FR page) will bring the pop-up back.

Edit: The pop-up is one of those "Congratulations, lucky Samsung winner!" types.
Samsung browser, Android

Unable to screenshot. Sounds like what Archer and Mystic9187 are experiencing. It happens anywhere on the site, whether navigating to a new page or ads refreshing during Coli battles/Fairgrounds. It's really annoying. The ad pops up without clicking on it, then I have to close the page because clicking on anything else (even navigating to another FR page) will bring the pop-up back.

Edit: The pop-up is one of those "Congratulations, lucky Samsung winner!" types.
JOwRWcq.png
Not sure if this helps but.. it repeatedly keeps auto redirecting without my input, and auto blocking about 2-5 times each time it pops up. The ad itself isn't even loading any image. I screenshotted the block details.. It is also chrome on android device for me [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/403081707659722752/654939535364587520/Screenshot_20191212-225441_Chrome.jpg[/img]
Not sure if this helps but.. it repeatedly keeps auto redirecting without my input, and auto blocking about 2-5 times each time it pops up. The ad itself isn't even loading any image. I screenshotted the block details..

It is also chrome on android device for me
Screenshot_20191212-225441_Chrome.jpg
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
Chrome, Android. Have had the same redirect as S0MBR4 blocked as well as a 'prize' site my phone failed to stop. And about five pop-ups blocked in the span of five minutes.
Chrome, Android. Have had the same redirect as S0MBR4 blocked as well as a 'prize' site my phone failed to stop. And about five pop-ups blocked in the span of five minutes.
Being a teenage dragon-mother is hard. I didn't have time to prevent my babies from eating you.
"update adobe flash player" is getting really annoying. it happened 2 times in 5 minutes. it sucks the popups are back
"update adobe flash player" is getting really annoying. it happened 2 times in 5 minutes. it sucks the popups are back
q9aRJCj.png
I'm not sure what specific ad triggered this, but I was redirected to a sketchy page that said "Your Norton Antivirus Protection has expired" when I don't even use that software.

Unfortunately I do not have a screenshot as I exited the page quickly, but I saw that the domain ended in "xyz." I am using Safari on Mac OS.
I'm not sure what specific ad triggered this, but I was redirected to a sketchy page that said "Your Norton Antivirus Protection has expired" when I don't even use that software.

Unfortunately I do not have a screenshot as I exited the page quickly, but I saw that the domain ended in "xyz." I am using Safari on Mac OS.
Never be afraid to ping me!
Just had the same as above happen again while browsing my hoard, once again on Safari/Mac OS. I was able to grab a screenshot of the page I was redirected to this time. [img]https://i.imgur.com/1INDTL6.png[/img]
Just had the same as above happen again while browsing my hoard, once again on Safari/Mac OS. I was able to grab a screenshot of the page I was redirected to this time.

1INDTL6.png
Never be afraid to ping me!
I don't think promoting Gambling is safe under 18 years old... :X Also it was an intrusive ad that just pulled me to their site when I was rotating my phone to take a screenshot of one of my dragons :x [img]https://i.imgur.com/G5fKQhr.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/44bn8Po.png[/img]
I don't think promoting Gambling is safe under 18 years old... :X

Also it was an intrusive ad that just pulled me to their site when I was rotating my phone to take a screenshot of one of my dragons :x

G5fKQhr.png

44bn8Po.png
Not all that active but really casual. -w-)b
[+3 FR Time]
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 197 198