Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 2.0
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 197 198
Hello!
Not sure if this is going to go through or not. My sister and I have been dealing with a ton of redirect ads making it virtually impossible to play. It took me seven log in attempts to get far enough to type this message today. Some of the redirects automatically download files on my computer as well. I hope this is fixed soon because we love playing your game ^^
Hello!
Not sure if this is going to go through or not. My sister and I have been dealing with a ton of redirect ads making it virtually impossible to play. It took me seven log in attempts to get far enough to type this message today. Some of the redirects automatically download files on my computer as well. I hope this is fixed soon because we love playing your game ^^
47953059.png47933798.pngCome check us out!48243588.png48621512.png
I'm dealing with a ton of redirect ads too, especially from gogo dot powerrangers dot com and upifu.huyivul.pw. It redirects from basically anywhere on the site, and sometimes I'll just have the site open and idle and it will redirect. It often leads to a site that asks me to update my Adobe Flash Player. I'm using Safari on a Mac and all the edits are from me trying to make these not hyperlinks
I'm dealing with a ton of redirect ads too, especially from gogo dot powerrangers dot com and upifu.huyivul.pw. It redirects from basically anywhere on the site, and sometimes I'll just have the site open and idle and it will redirect. It often leads to a site that asks me to update my Adobe Flash Player. I'm using Safari on a Mac and all the edits are from me trying to make these not hyperlinks
MUYNhfy.png
feXtM27.png
J7D1quC.png
P6XJEHx.png
xH03512.png WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
TW8ViqF.png
I've been getting the "redirect and update adobe flash player" too, also with safari on the Mac, and I haven't managed to catch which ad - it happens too fast for me usually
I've been getting the "redirect and update adobe flash player" too, also with safari on the Mac, and I haven't managed to catch which ad - it happens too fast for me usually
tumblr_oohjb8LNab1u2y46so1_500.gif
It's not even when I click on ads, it's just when I try and go to another page. I have a MacBook Air and I'm on Safari Version 12.1.2

It is making it very hard to play. This has happened throughout my time on the site, but I haven't noticed it in a while till a few days ago
It's not even when I click on ads, it's just when I try and go to another page. I have a MacBook Air and I'm on Safari Version 12.1.2

It is making it very hard to play. This has happened throughout my time on the site, but I haven't noticed it in a while till a few days ago
Simmy27star_tiny1_zpsyjvxxiab.gifTAnznlj.pngcoatle_sleepy_adopt_simmy27star_by_vampireselene13-d9h0gf9.gif
Keep getting these targeted ads that are mens underwear where it have the animal head design in a certain place https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=Cin0bH_zvXf3MEYWjhATXrYP4Bv_Ohc9a7syNw5AKydvw0KcJEAEg5pfWJWDJ1q2JkKT0EKABueWTywPIAQmoAwHIA0qqBOMBT9Adrs-EUtCb6zt4Zf-P1N31TDMMmkLcvKRTZxlals-conf3xau_hWiU5lWE4KbY9HfxZQdoxnh-dKdgPGJ0ghyRYhjDdJVotZDMaw6AJ3rsp62SeZZOUDwPZR5h16hvmUUcffec5EdPt2q0BtCOV1FLR4_CIvBa-dFF57dFir8FP1IcZiFr7r73uVeZLuCupSKqV_raXgZbrbuf0UGYivJeiRvori98tHV4vx4bhV-sN8-Dp2CzhVklN7ZS_0IaTk1hnueaAXjTgwkMn8YvZ6IoA085d2IM-SjeNMopL2X6e9XABPORkeC2AsAFBfoFBgglEAEYAKAGLoAHr5rsNKgHjs4bqAeT2BuoB7oGqAfZyxuoB8_MG6gH8tkbqAemvhuoB-zVG6gH89EbqAfs1RvYBwDACAHSCAcIgGEQARgA8ggOYmlkZGVyLTMxNTEyMzaACgSQCwPICwHgErPl_aS13sewKtgTDsIUEwjTr-2G8qvmAhVFmQEKHUGJA4g&ae=1&num=1&pr=10:0.043484&cid=CAASEuRoXP07DMsB84aRyrBjfYE6tQ&sig=AOD64_2xM2qPu2qZyiG7tcU-MwwWQ1Gf6g&ctype=5&client=ca-pub-3076890012741467&adurl=https://www.shinesty.com/products/tom-turkey-boxer%3Futm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dcpc%26utm_term%3D%26utm_campaign%3Dg-us-shopping-smart-underwear%26utm_content%3D381016521815%26gclid%3DEAIaIQobChMIvdjRhvKr5gIVhRGBCh3X1gBvEAEYASABEgJdLPD_BwE
Keep getting these targeted ads that are mens underwear where it have the animal head design in a certain place https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=Cin0bH_zvXf3MEYWjhATXrYP4Bv_Ohc9a7syNw5AKydvw0KcJEAEg5pfWJWDJ1q2JkKT0EKABueWTywPIAQmoAwHIA0qqBOMBT9Adrs-EUtCb6zt4Zf-P1N31TDMMmkLcvKRTZxlals-conf3xau_hWiU5lWE4KbY9HfxZQdoxnh-dKdgPGJ0ghyRYhjDdJVotZDMaw6AJ3rsp62SeZZOUDwPZR5h16hvmUUcffec5EdPt2q0BtCOV1FLR4_CIvBa-dFF57dFir8FP1IcZiFr7r73uVeZLuCupSKqV_raXgZbrbuf0UGYivJeiRvori98tHV4vx4bhV-sN8-Dp2CzhVklN7ZS_0IaTk1hnueaAXjTgwkMn8YvZ6IoA085d2IM-SjeNMopL2X6e9XABPORkeC2AsAFBfoFBgglEAEYAKAGLoAHr5rsNKgHjs4bqAeT2BuoB7oGqAfZyxuoB8_MG6gH8tkbqAemvhuoB-zVG6gH89EbqAfs1RvYBwDACAHSCAcIgGEQARgA8ggOYmlkZGVyLTMxNTEyMzaACgSQCwPICwHgErPl_aS13sewKtgTDsIUEwjTr-2G8qvmAhVFmQEKHUGJA4g&ae=1&num=1&pr=10:0.043484&cid=CAASEuRoXP07DMsB84aRyrBjfYE6tQ&sig=AOD64_2xM2qPu2qZyiG7tcU-MwwWQ1Gf6g&ctype=5&client=ca-pub-3076890012741467&adurl=https://www.shinesty.com/products/tom-turkey-boxer%3Futm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dcpc%26utm_term%3D%26utm_campaign%3Dg-us-shopping-smart-underwear%26utm_content%3D381016521815%26gclid%3DEAIaIQobChMIvdjRhvKr5gIVhRGBCh3X1gBvEAEYASABEgJdLPD_BwE
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
Safari

I got redirected several times while scrying a dragon. I didn't get the link or an image, but it was happening frequently.
Safari

I got redirected several times while scrying a dragon. I didn't get the link or an image, but it was happening frequently.
IBHaGUE.gif5C5FJH0.gif5kRkxhJ.pngDPrCB0j.gif
[quote name="Starsilver" date="2019-12-09 17:24:34" ] I've been getting the "redirect and update adobe flash player" too, also with safari on the Mac, and I haven't managed to catch which ad - it happens too fast for me usually [/quote] happening to me also! I love FR but its getting so hard to play sometimes
Starsilver wrote on 2019-12-09 17:24:34:

happening to me also! I love FR but its getting so hard to play sometimes
Please fix the redirect ads it's absolutely ridiculous. I'm thinking of quitting the whole site just because of this. Like if it doesn't get fixed soon, I'm done. It happens when the site is idle, it happens when I'm on the site, it happens when I'm gathering items, it happens while I'm trying to use the scrying workshop. Just please. Fix your website.
Please fix the redirect ads it's absolutely ridiculous. I'm thinking of quitting the whole site just because of this. Like if it doesn't get fixed soon, I'm done. It happens when the site is idle, it happens when I'm on the site, it happens when I'm gathering items, it happens while I'm trying to use the scrying workshop. Just please. Fix your website.
All will succumb to the swarm
DmRdZYl.png1Wa1sIi.gif
Weirdly, it is only happening on my laptop, not my phone. I use safari on both.
Weirdly, it is only happening on my laptop, not my phone. I use safari on both.
C6QBfhw.png image by rhapsodicDream
Safari, Mac OS

I'm also being redirected to "Update Adobe Flash Player", maybe at most like 6 times in 30 minutes, whether I'm idle or not. I don't know much about ads/redirecting/whatnot so pardon my struggle to explain, but when I load, say, a forum thread, the tab's title flickers for a brief moment between "Flight Rising Discussion" or whatever and the url of the redirect, but continues to load Flight Rising successfully (only to redirect later). It only does this on certain pages around the site. It also seems to be different urls each time, varying between the image someone posted above me with the white box and faded out screen, to a bunch of images "loading" and warning the user to download Adobe.
I was pretty confident it was my computer, but, seeing as it only happens on FR, and others have experienced it, I think something's up with the site. Not sure if this is helpful information, but thought I'd add my experience as it is getting tedious.

Edit: Here's a link to one of the sites:

https://dailymoneyupdt.info/click.php?key=aqkzml3608ysuv83t08w&visit_cost=0.050000&target=foxtrot-tic-3vTsWYmY&campaign_id=1316449&geo=US&keyword=&source=ea-whale&match=&campaign_name=Ea-whale%2C+Mac%2FSF&carrier=unknown&creative=0&os=MacOS
Safari, Mac OS

I'm also being redirected to "Update Adobe Flash Player", maybe at most like 6 times in 30 minutes, whether I'm idle or not. I don't know much about ads/redirecting/whatnot so pardon my struggle to explain, but when I load, say, a forum thread, the tab's title flickers for a brief moment between "Flight Rising Discussion" or whatever and the url of the redirect, but continues to load Flight Rising successfully (only to redirect later). It only does this on certain pages around the site. It also seems to be different urls each time, varying between the image someone posted above me with the white box and faded out screen, to a bunch of images "loading" and warning the user to download Adobe.
I was pretty confident it was my computer, but, seeing as it only happens on FR, and others have experienced it, I think something's up with the site. Not sure if this is helpful information, but thought I'd add my experience as it is getting tedious.

Edit: Here's a link to one of the sites:

https://dailymoneyupdt.info/click.php?key=aqkzml3608ysuv83t08w&visit_cost=0.050000&target=foxtrot-tic-3vTsWYmY&campaign_id=1316449&geo=US&keyword=&source=ea-whale&match=&campaign_name=Ea-whale%2C+Mac%2FSF&carrier=unknown&creative=0&os=MacOS
fUTZOLh.png
Dragons r my passion :) she/her

I'm working on a wiki for my Clan, here!
U42kJzD.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 197 198