Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 2.0
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198
today i got an annoying ad in the sidebar for advil/tylenol. it's one of those ones where if you hover over it, it expands, but if your cursor so much as passes over it, it expands to cover the whole screen and starts to autoplay sound. sometimes it gets stuck like that even after your cursor leaves it. it kept flickering as well, as if the site kept trying to switch to another ad, but it was somehow preventing it from doing so. i tried following the Hiveworks guide for reporting it, but had trouble with it. i'll have to grab a screencap or inspect the element next time it shows up.
today i got an annoying ad in the sidebar for advil/tylenol. it's one of those ones where if you hover over it, it expands, but if your cursor so much as passes over it, it expands to cover the whole screen and starts to autoplay sound. sometimes it gets stuck like that even after your cursor leaves it. it kept flickering as well, as if the site kept trying to switch to another ad, but it was somehow preventing it from doing so. i tried following the Hiveworks guide for reporting it, but had trouble with it. i'll have to grab a screencap or inspect the element next time it shows up.

Proud to be autistic!
They/She/He Pronouns
FR+0
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
~~ Co-Owner of FrostLeaf Hatchery ~~
Proud member of the Hellebores grove!
~~ uArsNIY.png
Hello everyone! We've updated our reporting process and made a new advertising report thread to reflect that. If you're looking for information on how to report bad ads, please visit the new stickied thread at the top of the Flight Rising Discussion forum!

Thank you!
Hello everyone! We've updated our reporting process and made a new advertising report thread to reflect that. If you're looking for information on how to report bad ads, please visit the new stickied thread at the top of the Flight Rising Discussion forum!

Thank you!
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198