Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 2.0
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 197 198
I'm getting redirects and virus attempts through ads. My antivirus is blocking them.

I've blacklisted ads on FR for now. It popped a box and opened and open a new tab. Both said my flash player, Windows, or another random app was outdated and "click here" or click "Okay."

Running Win 10
I'm getting redirects and virus attempts through ads. My antivirus is blocking them.

I've blacklisted ads on FR for now. It popped a box and opened and open a new tab. Both said my flash player, Windows, or another random app was outdated and "click here" or click "Okay."

Running Win 10
010_zpsiiv3yp0a.png
I just got a tower ad for an adult products site... I took a screen cap but I'm sure it's better to not post that in here?
I just got a tower ad for an adult products site... I took a screen cap but I'm sure it's better to not post that in here?
I just got a tower and bottom banner add for an adult product site on the Gem Marketplace page. Browser is Chrome, on a Chromebook with the Chrome operating system.

Not sure which one SimFeetUnder saw, but needless to say I'm concerned
I just got a tower and bottom banner add for an adult product site on the Gem Marketplace page. Browser is Chrome, on a Chromebook with the Chrome operating system.

Not sure which one SimFeetUnder saw, but needless to say I'm concerned
qVhWRny.png
I want to report that strangely, despite having Ad Block+ active, ads are still showing up on most pages. So far none of them have been terrible (comics, games, jewelry, ect), but I have ad block on (and it says it's blocking ads on this page)?
I have the same ad block on my other computer, but ads don't show.
This is Windows 10, Chrome version 79 (up to date).
The other computer (where the ad block works) is Windows 8, Chrome version 79 (more than likely up to date).
I want to report that strangely, despite having Ad Block+ active, ads are still showing up on most pages. So far none of them have been terrible (comics, games, jewelry, ect), but I have ad block on (and it says it's blocking ads on this page)?
I have the same ad block on my other computer, but ads don't show.
This is Windows 10, Chrome version 79 (up to date).
The other computer (where the ad block works) is Windows 8, Chrome version 79 (more than likely up to date).
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
I had my first inappropriate add this morning. I'm not posting an image, as it might be considered nsfw for FR.
It was an add in my native language (Danish) about a certain *Ahem* organ enlargement. The add depicted an image of a woman in a bikini along with some text and a link. I do have a screenshot I can show if nessesary.

I saw the add on my mobile; an iPhone SE running Safari and using iOS. I do not have an addblocker on my phone.

Edit: I just had another, similar one (along with a repeat of the other one). Again an image of a woman with some text, this time asking "Do you struggle with (your) masculinity?" and then a hint about following the link. It was from the same url as the other one, so safe to assume it's for the same product.
I had my first inappropriate add this morning. I'm not posting an image, as it might be considered nsfw for FR.
It was an add in my native language (Danish) about a certain *Ahem* organ enlargement. The add depicted an image of a woman in a bikini along with some text and a link. I do have a screenshot I can show if nessesary.

I saw the add on my mobile; an iPhone SE running Safari and using iOS. I do not have an addblocker on my phone.

Edit: I just had another, similar one (along with a repeat of the other one). Again an image of a woman with some text, this time asking "Do you struggle with (your) masculinity?" and then a hint about following the link. It was from the same url as the other one, so safe to assume it's for the same product.
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
[quote name="Phenri" date="2020-01-03 02:07:37" ] I had my first inappropriate add this morning. I'm not posting an image, as it might be considered nsfw for FR. It was an add in my native language (Danish) about a certain *Ahem* organ enlargement. The add depicted an image of a woman in a bikini along with some text and a link. I do have a screenshot I can show if nessesary. I saw the add on my mobile; an iPhone SE running Safari and using iOS. I do not have an addblocker on my phone. Edit: I just had another, similar one (along with a repeat of the other one). Again an image of a woman with some text, this time asking "Do you struggle with (your) masculinity?" and then a hint about following the link. It was from the same url as the other one, so safe to assume it's for the same product. [/quote] I got both too :(
Phenri wrote on 2020-01-03 02:07:37:

I got both too :(
underskrift-geo.png
The ad/problem? takes me to different sites when I access my lair. Once it was a Nordstrom site and the other was I think called Camper of something. Its not happening with any other sites, so I don't think its my computer or anything.

Browser is Safari on MacBook Air
The ad/problem? takes me to different sites when I access my lair. Once it was a Nordstrom site and the other was I think called Camper of something. Its not happening with any other sites, so I don't think its my computer or anything.

Browser is Safari on MacBook Air
I saw an ad for some butt related medication, idk if that is supposed to be here.
I saw an ad for some butt related medication, idk if that is supposed to be here.
Vniov4Q_d.jpg zdfOwv8.png2YFg8Im.png
I just experienced the most awful redirecting ad while I was browsing the auction house. The page switched to a Norton header (I don't even use Norton for antivirus software), and a high-pitched noise BLASTED out of my speakers. The noise alone was extremely disconcerting. A timer was counting down, saying that all my files had been deleted and not to navigate away from the page without updating my computer. Luckily, I knew that was bs, but this is a really malicious ad that needs to be removed. Unfortunately, I didn't get a screenshot because I navigated away from the page just so the noise would stop.

Edit: I am also using Microsoft Edge on Windows 10.
I just experienced the most awful redirecting ad while I was browsing the auction house. The page switched to a Norton header (I don't even use Norton for antivirus software), and a high-pitched noise BLASTED out of my speakers. The noise alone was extremely disconcerting. A timer was counting down, saying that all my files had been deleted and not to navigate away from the page without updating my computer. Luckily, I knew that was bs, but this is a really malicious ad that needs to be removed. Unfortunately, I didn't get a screenshot because I navigated away from the page just so the noise would stop.

Edit: I am also using Microsoft Edge on Windows 10.
earthshaker.png
when i'm on FR, the page randomly changes to a scammy "Norton virus software" thing that makes a loud noise- it's happened multiple times now and freaks me out everytime because of the noise XD I am using edge on a windows computer, I don't use Norton products EDIT: not sure if this will help but, here is a link to one of the things that keeps popping up for me: [quote]http://covelline.monster/ln/Y6OCKLI_UaLGDvwSJNkRDVq3QHkfZwuK6EFeKc6gFUBC87xi6XsEKwIDFihgdLXIAFJUQuvKKnItBzhwuChMYctqWqdeoKl8oOW83EoCcxnJPl0rxbmbWPYncJKBy21khiT33nlbq5TZR0xM64EmfqG8MCgC2S1Y7XdX4qKnex.NkoQm.mtNCQWEon_VJxcYH8eBQJrwKr9C2hht4CubeA03rzRZrFSVq47vFigXgjy4Py5Qg0gOg3Y9WTKD6akR1PEv1xs0JcA5GJIan42lj4kCsUP7fAbPi1H7Q7u8p9tRBv0NjQ9INUyqNJZemkfMvmLnIN4fJ9NRnCXkdckPRstjvrrtEkRFv0MiN4vdk51Xk318HXMcXQRCnQ._Qg09LR0v5KIZJiwqqUU6MoB4q.IyfS2iOADUOjicUzXWmW7GgQG.KtkTaZLbeTpfSZ9B2f_9uH6UJ4cRE9vBwfI0K7ZbMmGzfHEh8_ILjr6Wvacqq.qq[/quote] EDIT 2 here's another one: [quote]https://unifiedinstaller.com/campaign/beforeyoung7/?ID=ncnisp1ie&sub=ncnisp1ie&subid=tin_bt_1219_prem&S2=GumtBRI46uGtVbQ8XDQNqIE26_sQksgWGrqUZIubIAWJneWXbSZ_DX5AE4IDPHA-IsGJYeGpD-jweglPYk9yHPapqRbQwf3g1gwMFNSPIoPqxZftqh-armVxKykepWH_NLLSaL-D6F497H8_jmNyGr17hGSVf_WeaJX5b_uS7DWuFDoH1BHjGgYbR5Mr7QFnxEQx4qiVKJo6ShEsVj76zAevHvr0SLhW7llGNJn7E14&SUTM=121008[/quote] EDIT 3 'notha one [quote]https://www.acmsg.online/?c=acron&subid=15782760521165918053115035388359471&cid=2838287-172302438-0&acsc=158387704[/quote] EDIT 4 Something else I wanna note- my FR tabs keep switching to google? I just exit out of them when that happens bc that's really sketchy but yeah
when i'm on FR, the page randomly changes to a scammy "Norton virus software" thing that makes a loud noise- it's happened multiple times now and freaks me out everytime because of the noise XD

I am using edge on a windows computer, I don't use Norton products

EDIT: not sure if this will help but, here is a link to one of the things that keeps popping up for me:
Quote:
http://covelline.monster/ln/Y6OCKLI_UaLGDvwSJNkRDVq3QHkfZwuK6EFeKc6gFUBC87xi6XsEKwIDFihgdLXIAFJUQuvKKnItBzhwuChMYctqWqdeoKl8oOW83EoCcxnJPl0rxbmbWPYncJKBy21khiT33nlbq5TZR0xM64EmfqG8MCgC2S1Y7XdX4qKnex.NkoQm.mtNCQWEon_VJxcYH8eBQJrwKr9C2hht4CubeA03rzRZrFSVq47vFigXgjy4Py5Qg0gOg3Y9WTKD6akR1PEv1xs0JcA5GJIan42lj4kCsUP7fAbPi1H7Q7u8p9tRBv0NjQ9INUyqNJZemkfMvmLnIN4fJ9NRnCXkdckPRstjvrrtEkRFv0MiN4vdk51Xk318HXMcXQRCnQ._Qg09LR0v5KIZJiwqqUU6MoB4q.IyfS2iOADUOjicUzXWmW7GgQG.KtkTaZLbeTpfSZ9B2f_9uH6UJ4cRE9vBwfI0K7ZbMmGzfHEh8_ILjr6Wvacqq.qq

EDIT 2
here's another one:
EDIT 3
'notha one
Quote:
https://www.acmsg.online/?c=acron&subid=15782760521165918053115035388359471&cid=2838287-172302438-0&acsc=158387704

EDIT 4
Something else I wanna note- my FR tabs keep switching to google? I just exit out of them when that happens bc that's really sketchy but yeah
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 96
(last updated 12/8/22 11:50pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif

oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 197 198