Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 2.0
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 197 198
I'm getting the redirect ads now on about every third page on safari. I basically can't play at all at this point. They redirect to like two different urls before getting to the final popup, I haven't been able to capture those.
I'm getting the redirect ads now on about every third page on safari. I basically can't play at all at this point. They redirect to like two different urls before getting to the final popup, I haven't been able to capture those.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif ....
hunting for
old umas!
ZlgMZPR.gif
On Chrome, Windows 10

Started to get redirects to a site called "happy.luckydraw.space"
Pretty much the same as when "happy.luckypark.club" was striking!

I already closed the pages and went on full out blocking the best as I could the site, so I didn't thought of using "Inspect" to get anything valuable...

All I know is that is spawned as I was browsing the forums, for the rare times I actually do and it started to happen.
(Appart from it's previous form, this specific one was only encountered starting from today)
On Chrome, Windows 10

Started to get redirects to a site called "happy.luckydraw.space"
Pretty much the same as when "happy.luckypark.club" was striking!

I already closed the pages and went on full out blocking the best as I could the site, so I didn't thought of using "Inspect" to get anything valuable...

All I know is that is spawned as I was browsing the forums, for the rare times I actually do and it started to happen.
(Appart from it's previous form, this specific one was only encountered starting from today)
About every ten-fifteen minutes I get an ad that crashes IE (Windows 10, have not upgraded to Edge yet) and I get a variant of this: imgur.com/uCwAlRX

I haven't been able to identify the specific ad yet. It also gives the option to 'click this box to receive no more notifications' and a few other variants. I've been using Task Manager to nope out and then come back...but then so does one of the 'alerts'. The site says it's clearweeds1.com.
About every ten-fifteen minutes I get an ad that crashes IE (Windows 10, have not upgraded to Edge yet) and I get a variant of this: imgur.com/uCwAlRX

I haven't been able to identify the specific ad yet. It also gives the option to 'click this box to receive no more notifications' and a few other variants. I've been using Task Manager to nope out and then come back...but then so does one of the 'alerts'. The site says it's clearweeds1.com.
...I should go back to work at the raisin farm
Browser Safari on MacOS High Sierra 10.13.4, wireless connection on laptop I've been getting repeated redirects to a site with the url "learn2upgrade.stablesystemnow.info" which tells me, falsely, that I have an outdated version of Adobe Flash that needs an update (despite my browser, Safari, updating Flash automatically, and despite the fact that Flash is only a couple weeks away from no longer being supported at all.) [s]I'm posting this now before turnover but I'll be back with more details tomorrow.[/s] I'm back! Here's what it looks like: [img]https://i.imgur.com/h4TvKfh.png[/img] Upon hitting "Close": [img]https://i.imgur.com/aYlJj5Q.png[/img] Note the usage of official Adobe iconography, but being a completely unaffiliated site. Those less jaded by the internet might be fooled. Upon hitting the back button: [img]https://i.imgur.com/VrZrxPA.png[/img] Hitting back does let me out of this ad page, but it also takes me back a previous page from the Flight Rising tab I was in, and hitting forward only takes me back to the ad page, as if the ad page took over my most recent Flight Rising page in my history. This has happened on the coliseum page, on the Unlock Den Slots page, and on forum pages. (It happened while I was trying to report an unrelated Coliseum bug, and lost my whole post I was writing.) This only happens in Flight Rising tabs, and has never happened for me on other machines when I have adblock and script blockers running.
Browser Safari on MacOS High Sierra 10.13.4, wireless connection on laptop

I've been getting repeated redirects to a site with the url "learn2upgrade.stablesystemnow.info" which tells me, falsely, that I have an outdated version of Adobe Flash that needs an update (despite my browser, Safari, updating Flash automatically, and despite the fact that Flash is only a couple weeks away from no longer being supported at all.)

I'm posting this now before turnover but I'll be back with more details tomorrow. I'm back!

Here's what it looks like:
h4TvKfh.png
Upon hitting "Close":
aYlJj5Q.png
Note the usage of official Adobe iconography, but being a completely unaffiliated site. Those less jaded by the internet might be fooled.
Upon hitting the back button:
VrZrxPA.png

Hitting back does let me out of this ad page, but it also takes me back a previous page from the Flight Rising tab I was in, and hitting forward only takes me back to the ad page, as if the ad page took over my most recent Flight Rising page in my history. This has happened on the coliseum page, on the Unlock Den Slots page, and on forum pages. (It happened while I was trying to report an unrelated Coliseum bug, and lost my whole post I was writing.) This only happens in Flight Rising tabs, and has never happened for me on other machines when I have adblock and script blockers running.
fdzw6Z8.pngH1Ix9RL.png8a9c972a4ecc2f86f3528ab1e57fab5de425cac2.png
I am getting pop-up ads for driverfixsoftware.com, fireplaysoftware.com, and stridefly.info. Fireplaysoftware and stridefly are particularly concerning because they don't open a new tab, they close Flight Rising to open themselves in the same tab. Stridefly.info is also blocked by my browser as malicious.
I am getting pop-up ads for driverfixsoftware.com, fireplaysoftware.com, and stridefly.info. Fireplaysoftware and stridefly are particularly concerning because they don't open a new tab, they close Flight Rising to open themselves in the same tab. Stridefly.info is also blocked by my browser as malicious.
I am so sorry, the ad refreshed and changed before I was able to grab a screencap or picture of it, but I encountered a streaming service ad (it might have been for Netflix, but I'm not sure) for a series called "The Baddest B**ch In The Room", and I feel like that violates the family-friendly language content that Flight Rising staff tries to maintain around the site.

The ad quickly morphed into an ad for an iPhone before I could recover my wits and get something useful, like a picture of the problem ad.

Considering my lack of evidence, I considered not reporting it, but then I figured better to keep a lookout for it reappearing than not saying anything at all.
I am so sorry, the ad refreshed and changed before I was able to grab a screencap or picture of it, but I encountered a streaming service ad (it might have been for Netflix, but I'm not sure) for a series called "The Baddest B**ch In The Room", and I feel like that violates the family-friendly language content that Flight Rising staff tries to maintain around the site.

The ad quickly morphed into an ad for an iPhone before I could recover my wits and get something useful, like a picture of the problem ad.

Considering my lack of evidence, I considered not reporting it, but then I figured better to keep a lookout for it reappearing than not saying anything at all.
466w8yC.png
Hello, I keep being sent to different ad websites without clicking on them. I use internet explorer on Windows 10. https://imgur.com/a/W88McMJ

This doesn't happen when I visit the site on my iPhone using safari, so I'm not sure what's causing the difference.
Hello, I keep being sent to different ad websites without clicking on them. I use internet explorer on Windows 10. https://imgur.com/a/W88McMJ

This doesn't happen when I visit the site on my iPhone using safari, so I'm not sure what's causing the difference.
I'm getting an awful lot of gambling ads on here lately. Rainbow Riches, for example. They're prevalent even on my computer in spite of me having adblock, which I'm not happy about.

Furthermore, I'm having an issue where one or more of your ads locks up my scrolling function on my phone. I couldn't tell you which ad it is, because I can't scroll to the bottom to find out!

This is happening on Chrome, on Android.
I'm getting an awful lot of gambling ads on here lately. Rainbow Riches, for example. They're prevalent even on my computer in spite of me having adblock, which I'm not happy about.

Furthermore, I'm having an issue where one or more of your ads locks up my scrolling function on my phone. I couldn't tell you which ad it is, because I can't scroll to the bottom to find out!

This is happening on Chrome, on Android.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
[quote name="RunSquidling" date="2019-12-19 14:08:55" ] I am getting pop-up ads for driverfixsoftware.com, fireplaysoftware.com, and stridefly.info. Fireplaysoftware and stridefly are particularly concerning because they don't open a new tab, they close Flight Rising to open themselves in the same tab. Stridefly.info is also blocked by my browser as malicious. [/quote] Yeah I'm having the same issue on IE. Had them jack the page a couple times in the span of a minute. Thankfully it gets blocked by Norton and it calls the ads malicious.
RunSquidling wrote on 2019-12-19 14:08:55:

Yeah I'm having the same issue on IE. Had them jack the page a couple times in the span of a minute. Thankfully it gets blocked by Norton and it calls the ads malicious.

Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
I keep getting redirecting ads. They'll occasionally attempt to install something onto my computer, and my pop-up blocker only occasionally blocks them. In adddition, they've started appearing when I click on other tabs for other sites. I use a Macbook Pro (MacOS), Safari. [img]https://i.imgur.com/538uiFg.png[/img]
I keep getting redirecting ads. They'll occasionally attempt to install something onto my computer, and my pop-up blocker only occasionally blocks them. In adddition, they've started appearing when I click on other tabs for other sites. I use a Macbook Pro (MacOS), Safari.

538uiFg.png
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 197 198