Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Most insane thing you've heard in public
1 2 3 4 5
I remember one time I happened upon my crush playing the bagpipe in the school hallways.
I remember one time I happened upon my crush playing the bagpipe in the school hallways.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
i was with my friend walking in the hall, and some kid walked by me, looked me dead in the eyes, and said, "Chicken strips" and very quickly walked away. My friend shouted after him, "CHICKEN STRIPS"
i was with my friend walking in the hall, and some kid walked by me, looked me dead in the eyes, and said, "Chicken strips" and very quickly walked away. My friend shouted after him, "CHICKEN STRIPS"
Once when I was at school waiting for my first morning class to start, this thing happened. At the time there was a prom a few weeks later, so I overheard these two people in the hallway talking. Apparently one of them had a fish, and the other one got super excited, then they talked to each other in this really happy excited voice, and after they finished their conversation, someone else in the hallway said, “I can’t believe they proposed over a fish!”

The people that were overhearing all of this in the same classroom as I was just had this shared look of funny disbelief on their faces all at the same moment and it was totally hilarious.
Once when I was at school waiting for my first morning class to start, this thing happened. At the time there was a prom a few weeks later, so I overheard these two people in the hallway talking. Apparently one of them had a fish, and the other one got super excited, then they talked to each other in this really happy excited voice, and after they finished their conversation, someone else in the hallway said, “I can’t believe they proposed over a fish!”

The people that were overhearing all of this in the same classroom as I was just had this shared look of funny disbelief on their faces all at the same moment and it was totally hilarious.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
Once when I was in high school I overheard a girl talking about her mermaid phobia. I still clearly remember her saying, “Mermaids are objects, not people.” She was visibly upset, too... I wonder how she’s doing nowadays.
Once when I was in high school I overheard a girl talking about her mermaid phobia. I still clearly remember her saying, “Mermaids are objects, not people.” She was visibly upset, too... I wonder how she’s doing nowadays.
shaymin-sky.gif
this dude who was cutting open a cream pie said, in a silent room: "oh no, my cream went everywhere!"
this dude who was cutting open a cream pie said, in a silent room: "oh no, my cream went everywhere!"
lant.gif xxxxxx kQ9Lmpz.png xxxxxx lant.gif
"ooohh frosty come to meee babyyyy"-Meli (i joined a VC in discord where there were two people and they didnt know i had joined im pretty sure they were joking but i cracked up laughing)
"ooohh frosty come to meee babyyyy"-Meli (i joined a VC in discord where there were two people and they didnt know i had joined im pretty sure they were joking but i cracked up laughing)
sseelf.png gu5ClSA.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right
[img][/img]lf9X4H2.png
not insane, but it was funny (to me at least)

i was walking through the halls of my school to get to my next class, and i overheard a piece of a conversation

person 1: ",,,and they had three living rooms!"
person 2: "three living rooms? that's too much house!"
not insane, but it was funny (to me at least)

i was walking through the halls of my school to get to my next class, and i overheard a piece of a conversation

person 1: ",,,and they had three living rooms!"
person 2: "three living rooms? that's too much house!"
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
they/them it/its
two kids in high school passed me while i was waiting outside for class to start and one girl said to the other "Meanwhile back in Oregon, you would eat dirt to profess your love" and to this day I'm still DYING to know the context behind it
two kids in high school passed me while i was waiting outside for class to start and one girl said to the other "Meanwhile back in Oregon, you would eat dirt to profess your love" and to this day I'm still DYING to know the context behind it
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
I've heard a lot of insane stuff (and said just as much insane stuff), but this probably takes the cake: "So can I wear a wig of toenails?"
I've heard a lot of insane stuff (and said just as much insane stuff), but this probably takes the cake: "So can I wear a wig of toenails?"
I was walking through the city. Now, I’m used to seeing weird things because it’s the city but there was one time where I don’t even know if it could be counted as weird. It was kind of scary. There was a lady standing on the sidewalk. She was bald and she wore a nightgown if some sort. She was yelling, “BABA! BABA!” As I passed her, she gave me the most terrifying look.

If it had been a child yelling BABA, then I wouldn’t have thought too much of it. In this case, it was the context that made it the weirdest thing.
I was walking through the city. Now, I’m used to seeing weird things because it’s the city but there was one time where I don’t even know if it could be counted as weird. It was kind of scary. There was a lady standing on the sidewalk. She was bald and she wore a nightgown if some sort. She was yelling, “BABA! BABA!” As I passed her, she gave me the most terrifying look.

If it had been a child yelling BABA, then I wouldn’t have thought too much of it. In this case, it was the context that made it the weirdest thing.
| He/Him | 3+ FR | Opal Gene Enthusiast |
nudX0O8.png
1 2 3 4 5