Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Most insane thing you've heard in public
1 2 3 4 5
Yeah, I was walking down the street and a guy in this tiny red car rolls his window down and this guy just goes ‘WOAH!”
I didnt hear what else he said because he kept driving round the roundabout and yeah, I dont have super human hearing. I also had earphones in.
Yeah, I was walking down the street and a guy in this tiny red car rolls his window down and this guy just goes ‘WOAH!”
I didnt hear what else he said because he kept driving round the roundabout and yeah, I dont have super human hearing. I also had earphones in.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
this isnt really a thing I heard, but uh,, yeah so this one time i witnessed my friend stabbing an orange with a pair of scissors

that was pretty cool i guess
this isnt really a thing I heard, but uh,, yeah so this one time i witnessed my friend stabbing an orange with a pair of scissors

that was pretty cool i guess
3a2eEFc.gif0uDHyoY.gif frog | she/her 0uDHyoY.gif3a2eEFc.gif
A strange thing I saw was when I was outside with my boyfriend and there were this woman who just took the water from that drinking fountain into a large bowl and poured it over her head..
We got the hell outa there.

Another thing happened when I sat on a bench. A woman came up to me like: "You are ugly!" And then she left.
I don't know what is wrong with people.
A strange thing I saw was when I was outside with my boyfriend and there were this woman who just took the water from that drinking fountain into a large bowl and poured it over her head..
We got the hell outa there.

Another thing happened when I sat on a bench. A woman came up to me like: "You are ugly!" And then she left.
I don't know what is wrong with people.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
I have a few but my favorite is definitely: “Do you like my Thanos glove?” “Dude... that’s a Swedish fish....” [quote name="Nezumi" date="2019-03-12 19:21:15" ] I've heard something along the lines of "Is France in Italy?" this year. That might not have been the exact words, but it was definitely something to do with France being a part of another country. Probably Italy. How does one even manage to think this in high school? [/quote] My best friend said this [i]exact thing[/i] last year in geography class and the teach just about had a fit.
I have a few but my favorite is definitely:
“Do you like my Thanos glove?”
“Dude... that’s a Swedish fish....”
Nezumi wrote on 2019-03-12 19:21:15:
I've heard something along the lines of "Is France in Italy?" this year.
That might not have been the exact words, but it was definitely something to do with France being a part of another country. Probably Italy.

How does one even manage to think this in high school?
My best friend said this exact thing last year in geography class and the teach just about had a fit.
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
"aw come on, i've been having a good day! this is the first good day i've had in a while!"
"*singing* i'm one year closer to death!"
"stop playing with the buttons our pi is rainbow"
teacher: (draws a cherry)
student: that's the worst cherry i've ever seen
teacher: that's what my parents said when they saw me

teacher: we're gonna be reading night!
student: NO! NO! NO!!!
"aw come on, i've been having a good day! this is the first good day i've had in a while!"
"*singing* i'm one year closer to death!"
"stop playing with the buttons our pi is rainbow"
teacher: (draws a cherry)
student: that's the worst cherry i've ever seen
teacher: that's what my parents said when they saw me

teacher: we're gonna be reading night!
student: NO! NO! NO!!!
Hellen | He/him
About me
host of a DID system
fandragons here, here, and here
jt3PpxV.png
my sister and i once got randomly flipped off while walking our dog

it wasn't us provoking them they literally just drove by and flipped the birdi
my sister and i once got randomly flipped off while walking our dog

it wasn't us provoking them they literally just drove by and flipped the birdi
A girl about middle school - early high school age was talking to what I assume to be her mother behind me. (This was while I lived in Washington so the cruise was leaving from Seattle)

Girl: I know why we have to take a boat to Alaska, it's an island
Mother: Um no, it's not. I mean there are islands, but it's connected to land.
Girl: What land?
Mother: Canada
Girl: You mean America
Mother: No I mean Canada
Girl: Then why on a map is it always disconnected if it really is connected
Mother: Because it's connected to Canada, not the U.S
Girl: Canada is the U.S
Mother....... what?
Her mom spends the next 10 min that we're in line trying to explain the different countries in North America. This kid really thought that Mexico, U.S.A, and Canada were all "America" and that North America was basically the rest of the world.
A girl about middle school - early high school age was talking to what I assume to be her mother behind me. (This was while I lived in Washington so the cruise was leaving from Seattle)

Girl: I know why we have to take a boat to Alaska, it's an island
Mother: Um no, it's not. I mean there are islands, but it's connected to land.
Girl: What land?
Mother: Canada
Girl: You mean America
Mother: No I mean Canada
Girl: Then why on a map is it always disconnected if it really is connected
Mother: Because it's connected to Canada, not the U.S
Girl: Canada is the U.S
Mother....... what?
Her mom spends the next 10 min that we're in line trying to explain the different countries in North America. This kid really thought that Mexico, U.S.A, and Canada were all "America" and that North America was basically the rest of the world.
o9GbwME.pngJd6XlsH.png
i was in school and just heard, "Ooga Booga." Beside me, and i started laughing so hard i snorted. I got some weird looks.
i was in school and just heard, "Ooga Booga." Beside me, and i started laughing so hard i snorted. I got some weird looks.
Whos reviving old posts
Whos reviving old posts
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
I went to a Pizza place somewhere in a rickydink town called Mariposa, and there, I heard this,

Mom: "If people were meant to change genders we would do it like those fish do, like in a that documentary."

Dad 2: "Yeah but we've got super smart scientists and doctors who can do that, if it weren't meant to be it'd be impossible."

Mom 1: "Oh, you're right, guess it's OK then."

Teenager: "Dad, mom, can I talk to you later, there's something I've been wanting to tell you."

I honestly couldn't help but internally squeal, YOU GO MY FRIEND! WOOOO!
I went to a Pizza place somewhere in a rickydink town called Mariposa, and there, I heard this,

Mom: "If people were meant to change genders we would do it like those fish do, like in a that documentary."

Dad 2: "Yeah but we've got super smart scientists and doctors who can do that, if it weren't meant to be it'd be impossible."

Mom 1: "Oh, you're right, guess it's OK then."

Teenager: "Dad, mom, can I talk to you later, there's something I've been wanting to tell you."

I honestly couldn't help but internally squeal, YOU GO MY FRIEND! WOOOO!
Im back
1 2 3 4 5