Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Most insane thing you've heard in public
1 2 3 4 5
When I was in high school I saw two boys arguing over something. As I walked past them I heard one of them yell "yOU'rE tRYinG To SeLL mE a bRokEN jUuL?!?!?"

Not really too outlandish but it was funny to me at the time. :)
When I was in high school I saw two boys arguing over something. As I walked past them I heard one of them yell "yOU'rE tRYinG To SeLL mE a bRokEN jUuL?!?!?"

Not really too outlandish but it was funny to me at the time. :)
man door hand hook car door
This was on Halloween when a mom carried her child with her to someones door-which had lots of candy in a bucket next to the door, and the mom grabbed the bucket and ran. The child screamed "That's too much, give it BACCCkkK!" The mom actually said "SHUT UP" And I felt so bad, since the child only looked to be about 5 years old. It wasn't my door or anyone I knew, so I just walked away (Though I feel bad for the person who lost all the candy (T^T)
This was on Halloween when a mom carried her child with her to someones door-which had lots of candy in a bucket next to the door, and the mom grabbed the bucket and ran. The child screamed "That's too much, give it BACCCkkK!" The mom actually said "SHUT UP" And I felt so bad, since the child only looked to be about 5 years old. It wasn't my door or anyone I knew, so I just walked away (Though I feel bad for the person who lost all the candy (T^T)
?CcFJz=party.pngtViXL.gifOkP1O.gif
"y'know, I need to get you some kids." heard at 3 in the afternoon at a goddamn walmart.

I think she was trying to say something about adoption but the way she chose to word it...
"y'know, I need to get you some kids." heard at 3 in the afternoon at a goddamn walmart.

I think she was trying to say something about adoption but the way she chose to word it...
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
I’m pretty sure I overheard one of my friends say this but, “I’m not a pacifist, I’m passing fist.”
I’m pretty sure I overheard one of my friends say this but, “I’m not a pacifist, I’m passing fist.”
arin, they/them, fr time 0+
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png

wKyST5C.gif
"So when I was pregnant when I was 11..."

Ho.ly. dang. I wouldn't brag about that lady. O_o
"So when I was pregnant when I was 11..."

Ho.ly. dang. I wouldn't brag about that lady. O_o
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
My favourite weird thing I ever heard was one half of a ranted phonecall.

A woman was, quite animatedly, shouting at someone down her mobile. The words that angrily erupted from her face??

"I told you that I wanted the wiggly ones, not the straight ones!"

What was she talking about? Chips? Some weird decoration? Who knows.
My favourite weird thing I ever heard was one half of a ranted phonecall.

A woman was, quite animatedly, shouting at someone down her mobile. The words that angrily erupted from her face??

"I told you that I wanted the wiggly ones, not the straight ones!"

What was she talking about? Chips? Some weird decoration? Who knows.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
i go to a public school so i have a lot... some highlights:
“i feel like a rotisserie chicken”
“how do you feel about platypus butter?”
“my grades are literally the stock market!”
and of course
“wait this is algebra?” while clearly sitting in a math classroom, with “algebra” on the board
i go to a public school so i have a lot... some highlights:
“i feel like a rotisserie chicken”
“how do you feel about platypus butter?”
“my grades are literally the stock market!”
and of course
“wait this is algebra?” while clearly sitting in a math classroom, with “algebra” on the board
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
1 2 3 4 5