Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Most insane thing you've heard in public
1 2 3 4 5
the other day a guy walked by with two children, the one who was walking beside him asked "Why are you so mad? What's upsetting you?" (Or something to that effect)
And I kid you not the guy responded "The letter 'y'."
the other day a guy walked by with two children, the one who was walking beside him asked "Why are you so mad? What's upsetting you?" (Or something to that effect)
And I kid you not the guy responded "The letter 'y'."
BkLX97a.png
I think the dumbest thing I've ever overheard was the time I heard some dude make excuses as to why he "had to cheat on his gf" on the public bus.
I think the dumbest thing I've ever overheard was the time I heard some dude make excuses as to why he "had to cheat on his gf" on the public bus.
Here is my wonderful sig-sig
Not heared but i once saw a guy running away while being chased by some men armed with pistols.

All in a crowded public place in daylight.

Crazy
Not heared but i once saw a guy running away while being chased by some men armed with pistols.

Crazy
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
[quote name="AEtherium" date="2019-10-04 21:43:14" ] Not heared but i once saw a guy running away while being chased by some men armed with pistols. All in a crowded public place in daylight. Crazy [/quote] Where do you live? This is giving me 18th century New York vibes and I don t know why. "Please consult a board of ethics before you reanimate a corpse."
AEtherium wrote on 2019-10-04 21:43:14:

Crazy

Where do you live? This is giving me 18th century New York vibes and I don t know why.

"Please consult a board of ethics before you reanimate a corpse."
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Some tourist from China arguing with the cashier for over half an hour over the fact she didn’t want to pay tax cause “I bring this to China.” Apparently China has no tax and she was convinced that meant she shouldn’t have to pay tax while in another country. Sorry lady, you’re in Canada. You have to pay tax like the other 36 million of us lmaoo

My entire town is famous and touristy as heck, there’s even a huge Facebook group where it’s exclusively only employees of our town. “Overheard in Banff”. There’s something wild on it everyday I love it.
Some tourist from China arguing with the cashier for over half an hour over the fact she didn’t want to pay tax cause “I bring this to China.” Apparently China has no tax and she was convinced that meant she shouldn’t have to pay tax while in another country. Sorry lady, you’re in Canada. You have to pay tax like the other 36 million of us lmaoo

My entire town is famous and touristy as heck, there’s even a huge Facebook group where it’s exclusively only employees of our town. “Overheard in Banff”. There’s something wild on it everyday I love it.
Untitled_Artwork.png
We were at a beach one time and I heard that someone say,
"The water level looks pretty low, huh?"
"Maybe it's a drought"
WHAT?! HOW CAN ONE THINK THIS?!
these were adults
Not some kid.... Uhmmm
We were at a beach one time and I heard that someone say,
"The water level looks pretty low, huh?"
"Maybe it's a drought"
WHAT?! HOW CAN ONE THINK THIS?!
these were adults
Not some kid.... Uhmmm
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
Tldr; I almost walked into a guy playing the bagpipe while I was crossing the street

Oh boy, I have one of these from yesterday :^

I’m currently taking a program at the college near my high school- aviation. I have normal classes in the afternoon so I take a city bus back to the school.

I had just gotten off and was walking back when I heard,, bagpipes. Brushing it off as typical Canadian weirdness I kept walking,, only to almost walk into this extremely buff bagpipe player -kilt, hat- the works- who was playing it like his life depended on it while walking down the street.
Tldr; I almost walked into a guy playing the bagpipe while I was crossing the street

Oh boy, I have one of these from yesterday :^

I’m currently taking a program at the college near my high school- aviation. I have normal classes in the afternoon so I take a city bus back to the school.

I had just gotten off and was walking back when I heard,, bagpipes. Brushing it off as typical Canadian weirdness I kept walking,, only to almost walk into this extremely buff bagpipe player -kilt, hat- the works- who was playing it like his life depended on it while walking down the street.
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
“so I was thinking of bagels, but they’re round things so I started thinking of the sun. The sun is yellow so I thought bananas. Bananas are crazy so I thought of me and what sitting in a room full of bagels would be like”
“so I was thinking of bagels, but they’re round things so I started thinking of the sun. The sun is yellow so I thought bananas. Bananas are crazy so I thought of me and what sitting in a room full of bagels would be like”
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
This one's super iffy but I guess probably not as bad as some dude being chased through the street by armed men (you called the police, right?).

Me and my buddy were walking home at about 10pm one night when this late 30s, slightly overweight white woman stomped past us on the phone screaming "I don't care if it's racist - they don't deserve to live!"

I have no idea who "they" are since she was long gone by the time we actually registered what she said but wow. Some people.
This one's super iffy but I guess probably not as bad as some dude being chased through the street by armed men (you called the police, right?).

Me and my buddy were walking home at about 10pm one night when this late 30s, slightly overweight white woman stomped past us on the phone screaming "I don't care if it's racist - they don't deserve to live!"

I have no idea who "they" are since she was long gone by the time we actually registered what she said but wow. Some people.
A Dragon at Heart
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
A mother threatening to punish her daughter by getting her a bandaid, and noting that her kid didn't like bandaids.
A mother threatening to punish her daughter by getting her a bandaid, and noting that her kid didn't like bandaids.
Tell me your desire
while you pull me from the fire
and we'll seal the deal with a kiss
1 2 3 4 5