Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Writer's Rescue: Lore Galore!
1 2 ... 676 677 678 679 680 ... 706 707
*Kicks down door* I WOULD LIKE TO CLAIM A DRAGON! NYEH! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56711818] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/567119/56711818_350.png[/img] [/url] I think this is how it works, but I'm not sure. Either way, I'll get started on the lore now.
*Kicks down door*

I WOULD LIKE TO CLAIM A DRAGON! NYEH!

56711818_350.png

I think this is how it works, but I'm not sure. Either way, I'll get started on the lore now.
My name is Millie, I'm a girl, I love to read pinkerlockes but I don't have enough creative talent to write my own.

*Bows*

*Whoopie cushion*
@Sanguinius That's a really hecking cool concept! Great read as well ^-^

@BreezeFeather She was removed from the listings. We clean them up every once in a while to make room for new dragons.

@Millapede85 she's held for you.
@Sanguinius That's a really hecking cool concept! Great read as well ^-^

@BreezeFeather She was removed from the listings. We clean them up every once in a while to make room for new dragons.

@Millapede85 she's held for you.
@Decaffeinated

Sorry, made a mistake and deleted first post.

Take two!

A wildclaw hatchling crept through burnt stumps and piles of ash, her shadow creeping along behind her as the sun rose. She gasped and flopped over, pretending to be injured, as her sister poked her tail.
The coatl crouched down a bit and started reaching for the tail she had just poked that was swishing on the ground.
The young wildclaw giggled at her slightly older nestmate, not seeing the look of fear that passed over the other's features.

"This is fun! We can play all the rest of today, and then more tomorrow."

Her sister didn't answer. She looked up, expecting the coatl to be smiling down at her kindly, but was greeted instead with the sight of her sister looking up past the younger, horror and fear the only emotions showing.

"____? ____, what are you looking at?"

The wildclaw turned to find what her sister was so scared of, and locked eyes with those of an imperial. Dull orange eyes. She noticed that they were sunken deep into their sockets, and the flesh around them was rotting. It moved, and two other faces, more decayed than the first, took it's place. Her sister shrieked behind her, bringing all attention to herself. This kicked the other hatchling into action, scrambling to get away from the massive zombie abomination. The creature lunged for the coatl and snapped her up in one of it's maws by the tail, shaking her around until she stopped clawing. The wildclaw could see her sister struggling to free herself, and so smacked the creature in the neck with her wing.

"Hey! Leave ____ alone!"

It looked at her for a moment before jerking it's head to the side and sending her sister flying. A sickening 'crack' filled the air as the coatl landed on a blackened stump, neck bent at an awkward angle. The wildclaw froze, looking at her sister's lifeless body, and so didn't see the talons coming straight at her head. Impact, pain, then darkness.

Corona was yanked out of her thoughts by the sound of a wailing hatchling. She shook her head, clearing her mind and rushing to settle the argument that had broken out between the young children of Thorn and Bluebird. She had left the Ashfall Waste years ago, crossing over wind territory and into that of the Plaguebringer. She had started a new life, as a caretaker for the hatchlings and eggs in the nesting grounds. She still wondered what her sister's name was, but she knew that it was all in the past

426 words.
@Decaffeinated

Sorry, made a mistake and deleted first post.

Take two!

A wildclaw hatchling crept through burnt stumps and piles of ash, her shadow creeping along behind her as the sun rose. She gasped and flopped over, pretending to be injured, as her sister poked her tail.
The coatl crouched down a bit and started reaching for the tail she had just poked that was swishing on the ground.
The young wildclaw giggled at her slightly older nestmate, not seeing the look of fear that passed over the other's features.

"This is fun! We can play all the rest of today, and then more tomorrow."

Her sister didn't answer. She looked up, expecting the coatl to be smiling down at her kindly, but was greeted instead with the sight of her sister looking up past the younger, horror and fear the only emotions showing.

"____? ____, what are you looking at?"

The wildclaw turned to find what her sister was so scared of, and locked eyes with those of an imperial. Dull orange eyes. She noticed that they were sunken deep into their sockets, and the flesh around them was rotting. It moved, and two other faces, more decayed than the first, took it's place. Her sister shrieked behind her, bringing all attention to herself. This kicked the other hatchling into action, scrambling to get away from the massive zombie abomination. The creature lunged for the coatl and snapped her up in one of it's maws by the tail, shaking her around until she stopped clawing. The wildclaw could see her sister struggling to free herself, and so smacked the creature in the neck with her wing.

"Hey! Leave ____ alone!"

It looked at her for a moment before jerking it's head to the side and sending her sister flying. A sickening 'crack' filled the air as the coatl landed on a blackened stump, neck bent at an awkward angle. The wildclaw froze, looking at her sister's lifeless body, and so didn't see the talons coming straight at her head. Impact, pain, then darkness.

Corona was yanked out of her thoughts by the sound of a wailing hatchling. She shook her head, clearing her mind and rushing to settle the argument that had broken out between the young children of Thorn and Bluebird. She had left the Ashfall Waste years ago, crossing over wind territory and into that of the Plaguebringer. She had started a new life, as a caretaker for the hatchlings and eggs in the nesting grounds. She still wondered what her sister's name was, but she knew that it was all in the past

426 words.
My name is Millie, I'm a girl, I love to read pinkerlockes but I don't have enough creative talent to write my own.

*Bows*

*Whoopie cushion*
@Millapede85 Apologies for the delay, the ping got lost x.x I'm sending her right away!
@Millapede85 Apologies for the delay, the ping got lost x.x I'm sending her right away!
@Decaffeinated

Thank you! I'll take good care of her.
@Decaffeinated

Thank you! I'll take good care of her.

*Bows*

*Whoopie cushion*
Hello everyone! There's a small update to the listings and a new lotto happening! If you're looking for a coliseum fighter, you might want to check it out [emoji=coatl winking size=1] [size=1]@Xayxayx @Crimsonpixie @KasstheKitten @RoaringSpector @SprinklesTheCat @DarkNovu @Lacy @Graceclem @CleverDual @Aquatic @dirtyclaws @LadyChipmunk @Continlula @LemonsSharks @Alew @Nightdraco @dancingcrane @Dragonspire @Wolflover267 @xspideray @PricklyGoose @Scyshe @MisterArtist @lilystar6 @Surreptitious @Archiy @Slugoon @Seoul @Quiller @Sincerity11 @Aerylei @CowboyMouth @Thornshade @vegastellaris @SirWonton @LemmeRest @rei711 @oribi @meowmeow2023 @Ikterrin @Solvei @Alitema @BigBossGiovanni @Ebby172 @SassyTRex @AquaSharkBoy @WickedBunnie @Disillusionist @BoxNSocks @SapphireAppy @ridill @SirWonton @ShadowPiper @JPNerd @Kpribbit @shrapnelsong @ClayLovesCarrots @Razatharia @Okolu @FireBrimstone @OriginalIAm @teardropcrystal @Enkil @MegaraFrostalon @SmokyQuartz2 @CobaltSkies @yeehawbuckaroo @septarianflare @StarsweptVoid @OrcDovahkiin @Zalva @Okiama @InheritanceLight @MasterEggy @DragonSpiralArt @Petall @quietgal @UpbeatIguana @Banevear @Animonster @Spiderfrog15 @Kdragon @ofkismetandkalon @dejanuation @InfernalShepherd @Ghastjio @nebulaesailor @FlyingTemeraire @Silverstream2 @LadyExperiment @magpietellme @HolyShipper @Whuffie @AnonEclipse @LunaTenebrisFlos @Calamazu @GlitchedFox @mukuroikusabas @Niernen @Eliriel @onemessyperson @pinkkittens @CheriSeed @Darquesse @PureTorture @IcarusInks @Dartrix @Moonchild42 @Bronzewing @Arkanjel @monochromia @Espoir @LadyParagon @Alastriona1 @Tritail @Shakalaka @Moonpearl @dragonfairy1034 @smeen @Juri01 @Riyoku @ShadowWyvern15 @ERRexie @Epor10 @SpiresOfSpirits @DevonAkabane @poolOFtears @Airplanefoxx @Catrisa @Opifex @Saraceaser @Kaitorubel @ClockworkEclipse @MorRioghan @MaybeHuman @KittyHamilton @GreenTeaPython @Allegria @Wolfoxx @nabal @LadyOfTheSkies @arywyvern @BottledLightning @velvetpaws @Nekokitty813 @Anellas @QueenRed @ViaCurro @GalaPyre @dragonpals @forepaw @NatsumeReikoSan @Self @LotsOfCrumbs @Jaynk @Askurasaki @Moonwatcher2811 @VoxxVoleur @LionHeart27 @egggarden @FrogTea @xylems @MeowFearMe @Myara21 @KatsuQuartz5 @GadzooksTD @Atavism @Hyzenthlaay @Kinged @vendi @Siakb @dandyfrau @EmeraldJubilee @KrazKitCat @viciousdisease @bittersweetlove @GrinningWolf24 @AmethystOwl @TARDISvwoop @NStar @sinnohoe @WolfWhiskerBlues @ClaudiusBez @Xarina @SkylaDownfall12 @Saturnia @DafishOmega @girlinthechair @Selah @daisiology @Everburn @AJDented @CoyoteFlowers @Tang @Sefaro @immortalhd @Asperitas @Hirotsu @SealedCalamity @StilinskiSpark @ThanosBottomText @Oyasumii @Pluto248 @SuicideTheBunny @Starwindrider @Foxfyre936 @foxtracks @DrakoTheDragon @MLPMDog @suurin @chisayo @Limelight @Lunaralight @BreezyDragon @GuardianDragonak @AlchemyFox @Bellator27 @Lynz @LadyAria @Solstices @Adventurnado15 @dragonhorselover @Sanguinius @summermagpie @Luciferr @AngelPops @Jenshy @SallyJane @Rosekitten @CoyoteFlowers[/size]
Hello everyone! There's a small update to the listings and a new lotto happening! If you're looking for a coliseum fighter, you might want to check it out

@Xayxayx @Crimsonpixie @KasstheKitten @RoaringSpector
@SprinklesTheCat @DarkNovu @Lacy @Graceclem @CleverDual
@Aquatic @dirtyclaws @LadyChipmunk @Continlula @LemonsSharks
@Alew @Nightdraco @dancingcrane @Dragonspire @Wolflover267
@xspideray @PricklyGoose @Scyshe @MisterArtist @lilystar6
@Surreptitious @Archiy @Slugoon @Seoul @Quiller @Sincerity11
@Aerylei @CowboyMouth @Thornshade @vegastellaris
@SirWonton @LemmeRest @rei711 @oribi @meowmeow2023 @Ikterrin
@Solvei @Alitema @BigBossGiovanni @Ebby172 @SassyTRex
@AquaSharkBoy @WickedBunnie @Disillusionist @BoxNSocks
@SapphireAppy @ridill @SirWonton @ShadowPiper @JPNerd
@Kpribbit @shrapnelsong @ClayLovesCarrots @Razatharia @Okolu
@FireBrimstone @OriginalIAm @teardropcrystal @Enkil
@MegaraFrostalon @SmokyQuartz2 @CobaltSkies @yeehawbuckaroo
@septarianflare @StarsweptVoid @OrcDovahkiin @Zalva @Okiama
@InheritanceLight @MasterEggy @DragonSpiralArt @Petall @quietgal
@UpbeatIguana @Banevear @Animonster @Spiderfrog15 @Kdragon
@ofkismetandkalon @dejanuation @InfernalShepherd @Ghastjio
@nebulaesailor @FlyingTemeraire @Silverstream2 @LadyExperiment
@magpietellme @HolyShipper @Whuffie @AnonEclipse @LunaTenebrisFlos
@Calamazu @GlitchedFox @mukuroikusabas @Niernen @Eliriel
@onemessyperson @pinkkittens @CheriSeed @Darquesse @PureTorture
@IcarusInks @Dartrix @Moonchild42 @Bronzewing @Arkanjel
@monochromia @Espoir @LadyParagon @Alastriona1 @Tritail @Shakalaka
@Moonpearl @dragonfairy1034 @smeen @Juri01 @Riyoku @ShadowWyvern15
@ERRexie @Epor10 @SpiresOfSpirits @DevonAkabane @poolOFtears
@Airplanefoxx @Catrisa @Opifex @Saraceaser @Kaitorubel
@ClockworkEclipse @MorRioghan @MaybeHuman @KittyHamilton
@GreenTeaPython @Allegria @Wolfoxx @nabal @LadyOfTheSkies
@arywyvern @BottledLightning @velvetpaws @Nekokitty813
@Anellas @QueenRed @ViaCurro @GalaPyre @dragonpals @forepaw
@NatsumeReikoSan @Self @LotsOfCrumbs @Jaynk @Askurasaki
@Moonwatcher2811 @VoxxVoleur @LionHeart27 @egggarden
@FrogTea @xylems @MeowFearMe @Myara21 @KatsuQuartz5 @GadzooksTD
@Atavism @Hyzenthlaay @Kinged @vendi @Siakb @dandyfrau
@EmeraldJubilee @KrazKitCat @viciousdisease @bittersweetlove
@GrinningWolf24 @AmethystOwl @TARDISvwoop @NStar @sinnohoe
@WolfWhiskerBlues @ClaudiusBez @Xarina @SkylaDownfall12
@Saturnia @DafishOmega @girlinthechair @Selah
@daisiology @Everburn @AJDented @CoyoteFlowers @Tang
@Sefaro @immortalhd @Asperitas @Hirotsu @SealedCalamity
@StilinskiSpark @ThanosBottomText @Oyasumii @Pluto248
@SuicideTheBunny @Starwindrider @Foxfyre936 @foxtracks
@DrakoTheDragon @MLPMDog @suurin @chisayo @Limelight
@Lunaralight @BreezyDragon @GuardianDragonak @AlchemyFox
@Bellator27 @Lynz @LadyAria @Solstices @Adventurnado15
@dragonhorselover @Sanguinius @summermagpie @Luciferr
@AngelPops @Jenshy @SallyJane @Rosekitten @CoyoteFlowers
@Decaffeinated
can i be in the lotto please?
@Decaffeinated
can i be in the lotto please?
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@Decaffeinated
Please enter me in Axel's time lotto!
@Decaffeinated
Please enter me in Axel's time lotto!
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@Decaffeinated

Could I enter Axel's lotto too, please? :3
@Decaffeinated

Could I enter Axel's lotto too, please? :3
@Decaffeinated
Ooh, I would love to join the lotto for the beautiful WC, please! :3
@Decaffeinated
Ooh, I would love to join the lotto for the beautiful WC, please! :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
1 2 ... 676 677 678 679 680 ... 706 707