Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | let's stay on the moon - game [TOWN WIN]
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 173 174
[quote name="Melonwings" date="2019-10-15 09:58:16" ] Im only logging back in once to see thr message when you lynch me.. thats it [/quote] So you will not defend and succumb to the notion that you are in fact mafia, or.? I have yet to vote because I missed the conflict between Melon and Sal. I have not yet formed my opinion either... I'm not the best at reading people. Also, I am so sorry for what happened... I do believe that your account will remain accessible, I doubt the FR team check forums such as this. I hope for the best. And in the case that they do, not all is lost, as you eventually will get your account back I am sure!
Melonwings wrote on 2019-10-15 09:58:16:
Im only logging back in once to see thr message when you lynch me.. thats it

So you will not defend and succumb to the notion that you are in fact mafia, or.? I have yet to vote because I missed the conflict between Melon and Sal. I have not yet formed my opinion either... I'm not the best at reading people.

Also, I am so sorry for what happened... I do believe that your account will remain accessible, I doubt the FR team check forums such as this. I hope for the best.

And in the case that they do, not all is lost, as you eventually will get your account back I am sure!
[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-15 09:15:29" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-10-15 09:06:28" ] [quote name="Salsae" date="2019-10-14 14:12:40" ] [quote name="Melonwings" date="2019-10-14 14:00:35" ] Why is sal so sure requacy isn't gonna die? Not saying she won't but not saying she will. im not sure about anything so why is sal? [/quote] I'm sure Requacy is not going to die because my ability is to basically protect and heal others and I used it on Requacy. [/quote] Here it is [/quote] Oh yay, thanks, Sal. [/quote] Then no that's not the information I received, someone else has a protecting ability
Requacy wrote on 2019-10-15 09:15:29:
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-10-15 09:06:28:
Salsae wrote on 2019-10-14 14:12:40:
Melonwings wrote on 2019-10-14 14:00:35:
Why is sal so sure requacy isn't gonna die? Not saying she won't but not saying she will. im not sure about anything so why is sal?
I'm sure Requacy is not going to die because my ability is to basically protect and heal others and I used it on Requacy.
Here it is

Oh yay, thanks, Sal.
Then no that's not the information I received, someone else has a protecting ability
1DKhf3D.png
[quote name="Melonwings" date="2019-10-15 09:58:16" ] Im only logging back in once to see thr message when you lynch me.. thats it [/quote] I'm sorry melon :( I wish you the best of luck
Melonwings wrote on 2019-10-15 09:58:16:
Im only logging back in once to see thr message when you lynch me.. thats it
I'm sorry melon :( I wish you the best of luck
1DKhf3D.png
There is no point in fighting, so Im just going to ask night to end the day early, if the works for everyone, I dont wanna just give up my role.
There is no point in fighting, so Im just going to ask night to end the day early, if the works for everyone, I dont wanna just give up my role.
Any pronoun - Ice domaintumblr_osuf84YPYX1v8lm95o2_100.png
Off-topic fluff:

I found Mafia at Barnes and Noble for ten dollars USD.
Off-topic fluff:

I found Mafia at Barnes and Noble for ten dollars USD.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
We have a list of replacements on the sign up thread, so I'm guessing Melon would be replaced. That is, if they're staying off FR now, idk how serious the age limit thing is and what's the proper conduct here :shrug: I'll be keeping my vote as is.

@nightskyseer Does the mayor choose when to use their double vote, and if not will the double vote occur on the round the elected person becomes mayor or the next? I don't want Dragon (they're in the lead i think ajdnfk) to use theirs on a unanimous vote.
We have a list of replacements on the sign up thread, so I'm guessing Melon would be replaced. That is, if they're staying off FR now, idk how serious the age limit thing is and what's the proper conduct here :shrug: I'll be keeping my vote as is.

@nightskyseer Does the mayor choose when to use their double vote, and if not will the double vote occur on the round the elected person becomes mayor or the next? I don't want Dragon (they're in the lead i think ajdnfk) to use theirs on a unanimous vote.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Wait what did it say about children in canada? I remember it saying 14 in the us and 16 in the uk but what about Canada?
Wait what did it say about children in canada? I remember it saying 14 in the us and 16 in the uk but what about Canada?
[quote name="Melonwings" date="2019-10-15 11:26:28" ] Wait what did it say about children in canada? I remember it saying 14 in the us and 16 in the uk but what about Canada? [/quote] Whatever the legal age for the ability to provide your own consent to data processing and collection Which after a google search shows 13 as well
Melonwings wrote on 2019-10-15 11:26:28:
Whatever the legal age for the ability to provide your own consent to data processing and collection

Which after a google search shows 13 as well
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
13 in the us
13 in the us
Oh alright well im logging out now. I would have loved for you too see my death note though..
Oh alright well im logging out now. I would have loved for you too see my death note though..
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 173 174