Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | let's stay on the moon - game [TOWN WIN]
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 173 174
[quote name="Melonwings" date="2019-10-14 21:37:37" ] I dont wanna get in trouble, im gonna haft to delete my account [/quote] Well... Technically you can't delete an account, you just have to let it die... But FR won't ban you, and you can return when... You know... Old enough? I'm really sorry
Melonwings wrote on 2019-10-14 21:37:37:
I dont wanna get in trouble, im gonna haft to delete my account
Well... Technically you can't delete an account, you just have to let it die... But FR won't ban you, and you can return when... You know... Old enough? I'm really sorry
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Its fine..
Its fine..
Any pronoun - Ice domaintumblr_osuf84YPYX1v8lm95o2_100.png
And there is a way to delete an account
And there is a way to delete an account
Nevermind
Nevermind
OH HECK I'M SO SORRY! I WENT TO THE BOOKSTORE BUT THEN I HAD TO PICK MY SISTER UP FROM SCHOOL I'M SO SORRY.
OH HECK I'M SO SORRY! I WENT TO THE BOOKSTORE BUT THEN I HAD TO PICK MY SISTER UP FROM SCHOOL I'M SO SORRY.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Alright, so, sorry Melon [emoji=nocturne sad size=1] about what happened. I understand, Fox, it can be really stressful. Still haven't seen Sand yet...
Alright, so, sorry Melon about what happened.

I understand, Fox, it can be really stressful.

Still haven't seen Sand yet...
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
I’ll be at school today but still unsure about what to do so. Again try not to do anything too crazy
I’ll be at school today but still unsure about what to do so. Again try not to do anything too crazy
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Sal's claim may not be entirely false, but not entirely true. Afaik there isn't necessarily a doctor but there is a protective role.

Wording is important, and I know what I read.
Sal's claim may not be entirely false, but not entirely true. Afaik there isn't necessarily a doctor but there is a protective role.

1DKhf3D.png
[quote name="MurderlessCrow" date="2019-10-15 08:48:03" ] Sal's claim may not be entirely false, but not entirely true. Afaik there isn't necessarily a doctor but there is a protective role. Wording is important, and I know what I read. [/quote] I thought their claim included the word "heal"? And I can't include gifs on mobile but insert that one of a pizza guy walking into a room that's on fire.
MurderlessCrow wrote on 2019-10-15 08:48:03:

I thought their claim included the word "heal"?

And I can't include gifs on mobile but insert that one of a pizza guy walking into a room that's on fire.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-10-15 09:01:11" ] [quote name="MurderlessCrow" date="2019-10-15 08:48:03" ] Sal's claim may not be entirely false, but not entirely true. Afaik there isn't necessarily a doctor but there is a protective role. Wording is important, and I know what I read. [/quote] I thought their claim included the word "heal"? And I can't include gifs on mobile but insert that one of a pizza guy walking into a room that's on fire. [/quote] I thought it was "Heal and protect"
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-10-15 09:01:11:
MurderlessCrow wrote on 2019-10-15 08:48:03:

I thought their claim included the word "heal"?

And I can't include gifs on mobile but insert that one of a pizza guy walking into a room that's on fire.
I thought it was "Heal and protect"
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 173 174