Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | let's stay on the moon - game [TOWN WIN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 173 174
[img]https://i.imgur.com/2SwjVp0.jpg[/img] [center][font=amiri][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2749896/1]signup thread[/url] - [b]discussion thread[/b] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2764101]lynch thread[/url][/center][/font] ------- [center][font=amiri][size=4]the settlement of eden is a small outpost on the moon dedicated to cartography. its fifteen residents are dedicated to mapping every inch of the moon's surface, and every now and then they send a drone that brings the maps back to the capital of the moon, luna. a glass dome and artificial gravity/air protects them from the void outside. but they have very little contact with the rest of society, and if they were to be running out of supplies, or even out of air... it would take less time for them to starve than for them to get new supplies. and if, in this hypothetical scenario, someone were to be stealing the supplies so that they survive longer? well, then perhaps the settlement won't survive. but they'll at least have the comfort of finding the culprits. right?[/size][/font][/center] -------- [size=5][center][font=amiri][b][i]rules/info[/i][/b][/font][/center][/size] [i][center][font=amiri](slightly different from normal mafia rules, so please read!)[/font][/center][/i] [font=amiri][size=4] 1. Standard FR rules, blah blah you know the deal 2. You can edit posts, but only within ten minutes after you’ve posted it and you have to mark what you’ve edited. Don’t delete anything besides a few letters in the post but adding things is fine. Privilege may be revoked 3. No screenshots of mod PMs. No direct quotes of rolecard. Direct quotes of mod PMs that don’t give away anything about your role are fine. This is because I encourage you to make up said PMs 4. No outside communication with players about the game unless your role says you can or I say you can 5. Don’t post in the thread if you’re a sub, spectator, or dead. If you’re in the latter two categories then you’ll be given a spec chat- it’ll be fun, don’t worry 6. Days are 48 hours and nights are 24. Post at least twice per day and preferably also once per night or else. Seriously, don’t join if you’re not going to be active. If you post once on a day I’ll probably forgive you though at least you tried 7. Lockdown is half an hour before the day ends, which will probably vary a little bit because my schedule is a Mess. 8. This is a non-roleplay, -a—a— game. I can and will lie- not about game related information and probably not on your rolecard. If I say I’m not lying, I’m not. I will also cause chaos because I find it funny- hence censoring the letters people usually don’t and confusing everyone. You can kill me. It is not recommended but it will be amusing. 9. This game combines my obsession with mafia and my obsession with certain music. If you can make mafia games based on your interests, which are presumably a lot easier to make mafia games based on, then so can I, impractical as it may be. Your roles are all based off of songs, which you are welcome to share- they usually (usually) don’t reveal anything about your role. The lyrics never mean anything as much as the overall aesthetic or the song title does. Also I picked the songs because I like them, which does not mean that you have to. Feel free to tell me that you hated them. None of the songs share the same artist 10. Items are in play, otherwise known as “I will use RNG to select a player at the end of each phase and then give them a range of numbers. If they pick one specific number they get something cool and if they don’t they get something sort of useless but not really, and I’ll base all the items off song lyrics and make them up on the spot because I can.” 11. Flavor will tell a story and will give clues about the abilities of characters, but it won't give hints to the identities of the players. Everyone has a character that represents their rolecard- any thoughts or actions or relationships your character has do not represent you. I'm just a writer and I like stories. All players also have a specific moodboard-y banner that will appear in the end of the phase flavor when you die like the one at the beginning of this post 12. There are also hidden mechanics. Weird things may happen to you that are not explained by your rolecards. Too bad 13. Be nice or else. 14. This is my first mafia game and I have a terrible sense of humor. Be nice to me, specifically. Or don’t, I guess. Sometimes I deserve it 15. Everyone has a role besides boring vanilla. They’re all handmade. And probably horrible. Enjoy 16. Chats will use QuickTopic as it’s easier for me to access from mobile and also better for Personal Reasons 17. Town wins when all mafia are dead. Mafia wins when the number of town left alive is equal to or lesser than the number of mafia left alive. 3ps do not count in this unless I change my mind midway through the game. They have their own win condition (s) that aren’t game-ending 18. When people die and flip alignment, they all have a unique color that doesn’t reveal alignment. I’ll tell you their alignment because being confused about role color is annoying 19. If I left anything out, let me know. I planned everything for this game weeks in advance except for the rules, which are being typed in a bathroom long past my bedtime on a day where my brain is not working. Apologies to future readers.[/size] [/font]
2SwjVp0.jpg
signup thread - discussion thread - lynch thread

the settlement of eden is a small outpost on the moon dedicated to cartography. its fifteen residents are dedicated to mapping every inch of the moon's surface, and every now and then they send a drone that brings the maps back to the capital of the moon, luna. a glass dome and artificial gravity/air protects them from the void outside.
but they have very little contact with the rest of society, and if they were to be running out of supplies, or even out of air... it would take less time for them to starve than for them to get new supplies.
and if, in this hypothetical scenario, someone were to be stealing the supplies so that they survive longer?
well, then perhaps the settlement won't survive. but they'll at least have the comfort of finding the culprits.
right?

rules/info

(slightly different from normal mafia rules, so please read!)

1. Standard FR rules, blah blah you know the deal
2. You can edit posts, but only within ten minutes after you’ve posted it and you have to mark what you’ve edited. Don’t delete anything besides a few letters in the post but adding things is fine. Privilege may be revoked
3. No screenshots of mod PMs. No direct quotes of rolecard. Direct quotes of mod PMs that don’t give away anything about your role are fine. This is because I encourage you to make up said PMs
4. No outside communication with players about the game unless your role says you can or I say you can
5. Don’t post in the thread if you’re a sub, spectator, or dead. If you’re in the latter two categories then you’ll be given a spec chat- it’ll be fun, don’t worry
6. Days are 48 hours and nights are 24. Post at least twice per day and preferably also once per night or else. Seriously, don’t join if you’re not going to be active. If you post once on a day I’ll probably forgive you though at least you tried
7. Lockdown is half an hour before the day ends, which will probably vary a little bit because my schedule is a Mess.
8. This is a non-roleplay, -a—a— game. I can and will lie- not about game related information and probably not on your rolecard. If I say I’m not lying, I’m not. I will also cause chaos because I find it funny- hence censoring the letters people usually don’t and confusing everyone. You can kill me. It is not recommended but it will be amusing.
9. This game combines my obsession with mafia and my obsession with certain music. If you can make mafia games based on your interests, which are presumably a lot easier to make mafia games based on, then so can I, impractical as it may be. Your roles are all based off of songs, which you are welcome to share- they usually (usually) don’t reveal anything about your role. The lyrics never mean anything as much as the overall aesthetic or the song title does. Also I picked the songs because I like them, which does not mean that you have to. Feel free to tell me that you hated them. None of the songs share the same artist
10. Items are in play, otherwise known as “I will use RNG to select a player at the end of each phase and then give them a range of numbers. If they pick one specific number they get something cool and if they don’t they get something sort of useless but not really, and I’ll base all the items off song lyrics and make them up on the spot because I can.”
11. Flavor will tell a story and will give clues about the abilities of characters, but it won't give hints to the identities of the players. Everyone has a character that represents their rolecard- any thoughts or actions or relationships your character has do not represent you. I'm just a writer and I like stories. All players also have a specific moodboard-y banner that will appear in the end of the phase flavor when you die like the one at the beginning of this post
12. There are also hidden mechanics. Weird things may happen to you that are not explained by your rolecards. Too bad
13. Be nice or else.
14. This is my first mafia game and I have a terrible sense of humor. Be nice to me, specifically. Or don’t, I guess. Sometimes I deserve it
15. Everyone has a role besides boring vanilla. They’re all handmade. And probably horrible. Enjoy
16. Chats will use QuickTopic as it’s easier for me to access from mobile and also better for Personal Reasons
17. Town wins when all mafia are dead. Mafia wins when the number of town left alive is equal to or lesser than the number of mafia left alive. 3ps do not count in this unless I change my mind midway through the game. They have their own win condition (s) that aren’t game-ending
18. When people die and flip alignment, they all have a unique color that doesn’t reveal alignment. I’ll tell you their alignment because being confused about role color is annoying
19. If I left anything out, let me know. I planned everything for this game weeks in advance except for the rules, which are being typed in a bathroom long past my bedtime on a day where my brain is not working. Apologies to future readers.

nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
players/subs/spectators
players
0. nightskyseer Died N1, BURN, MOD
1. Tweeter101
2. TastyPastry
3. foxtracks
4. Salsae Died N2, KISS LATER, TOWN
5. MurderlessCrow
6. EmbertheSkywing CorvvusCorax Died D2, NEW, MAFIA
7. RadioReprise Died N3, SINGING IN THE RAIN, TOWN
8. Requacy Died D4, LOVE CHERRY MOTION, TOWN
9. Dragonclaw101 Died N3, EVERYDAY I LOVE YOU, TOWN
10. vintagesky
11. StarCookies Died N4, AROUND YOU, TOWN
12. SandBoa Modkilled N3, ECLIPSE, TOWN
13. Melonwings Died D2, ONE AND ONLY, MAFIA
subs
1. Foxstarplayful
2. coconuthead
3. StormDreamer
spectators
1. Oralee
2. QiEclipse
3. Moonbeams
4. ImperialTrash
5. WilhelmGrimm

flavor links
end of day one/start of night one
end of night one/start of day two
end of day two/start of night two

players/subs/spectators
players
0. nightskyseer Died N1, BURN, MOD
1. Tweeter101
2. TastyPastry
3. foxtracks
4. Salsae Died N2, KISS LATER, TOWN
5. MurderlessCrow
6. EmbertheSkywing CorvvusCorax Died D2, NEW, MAFIA
7. RadioReprise Died N3, SINGING IN THE RAIN, TOWN
8. Requacy Died D4, LOVE CHERRY MOTION, TOWN
9. Dragonclaw101 Died N3, EVERYDAY I LOVE YOU, TOWN
10. vintagesky
11. StarCookies Died N4, AROUND YOU, TOWN
12. SandBoa Modkilled N3, ECLIPSE, TOWN
13. Melonwings Died D2, ONE AND ONLY, MAFIA
subs
1. Foxstarplayful
2. coconuthead
3. StormDreamer
spectators
1. Oralee
2. QiEclipse
3. Moonbeams
4. ImperialTrash
5. WilhelmGrimm

flavor links
end of day one/start of night one
end of night one/start of day two
end of day two/start of night two

nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
day one

If an observer was watching from the outside, they wouldn’t see anything unusual. Just a glass dome, a few white tents inside, and the unforgiving landscape of the moon just outside. Peaceful.
But if they actually walked up to the dome, they’d be able to get a better picture. There are cracks spreading throughout the glass, and the nearest tent is ripped. This is a colony in great need of repair.
In the center of the crater, there’s a wooden podium. A woman walks up to it- she’s clearly far too tall for it, but she disregards this, brushes the dust off. She closes her eyes. Clears her throat.
“Wake up,” she says.
(If an observer was watching from the outside, they wouldn’t hear a thing.)
Slowly, people emerge. There are fourteen of them in various states of wakefulness. Thirteen stand below the podium, waiting for the announcement. The fourteenth joins the first woman at the podium. They lock eyes briefly before turning to face the crowd.
“What have you woken us up for?” someone calls. “It’s early.”
“There’s been a policy change,” says the first woman. She takes a deep breath and continues, “We’re running out of supplies.” There’s an audible gasp from nearly everyone in the crowd. She shushes them. “We believe there are thieves among us. They’re taking the supplies and hoarding them for some reason or another.”
“We have to find them,” another mutters, and there’s a ripple of agreement.
“We will,” says the second person. They look out at the crowd, eyes bright. “We are working on contacting Luna. It’ll have to be up to you to find them.”
“But what about our jobs?” the first person cries. They are all tasked with the same thing: mapping the surface of the moon, every rock, every bit of dust. They love their jobs and they are good at them- but the colony of Eden has enough maps to last a century.
“You will get back to your jobs as soon as you find all the thieves,” the woman snaps. “They are not important. What’s important is finding the people who have sabotaged my hard work- our hard work- and removing them.”
The other person at the podium puts a hand on their partner’s arm. “We need the resources that will come with exiling the thieves.”
“But they can’t breathe out there,” someone says softly. “You’re killing them.”
“Would you rather die instead?” asks the woman, and there is silence.
-
Outside the dome, a slim figure slips through the rocks unnoticed, ash-colored hair blending into the landscape. They pause at a boulder and whisper to it, “Eight point five, what is your signal?”
“Eighteen point six to rendezvous,” another voice answers. The first pushes down on the rock gently and it opens, revealing a small cavity just big enough to fit three people comfortably.
“I’m scared,” one of the people already inside says. Their head is in the other’s lap.
“Silver is all bark and no bite,” the second says with perhaps not enough confidence. “We’ll be fine, anyway.”
“I know, but-”
“We’ll just have to get all those who are not us to leave,” the newest arrival interrupts softly. “They’ll understand then.”
“And what if they try to hurt us?” Lifting their head, they repeat, “What if they try to kill us another way? Spectral can’t stop Silver all the time.”
Looking briefly sad at the loss of contact, the person who appears to be the leader says, “Then we will hurt them.”
“All of them?” asks the arrival. “Even-”
The leader stands up and pulls on a jacket. “Even them. Especially them.”
“They won’t hurt us,” protests the arrival, but they go unheard. The leader disappears out the door, on some sort of mission. The other two exchange glances.
One of them looks after the leader. “She wouldn’t hurt anyone,” they say without much confidence.
The other looks at their wrists. Tattooed faintly on one is the silhouette of a moth. “Sometimes we have to fight, Pen,” they say gently. “It’s going to be over soon.”
“Yeah,” ‘Pen’ says. “I hope so.”
DAY ONE has begun. It will end on October 13th at 18:00 FR time. Submit all votes and actions by 17:15 FR time.

@Tweeter101 @TastyPastry @foxtracks @Salsae @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @RadioReprise @Requacy @Dragonclaw101 @vintagesky @StarCookies @SandBoa @Melonwings @Foxstarplayful @coconuthead @StormDreamer @Oralee @QiEclipse @Moonbeams @ImperialTrash @WilhelmGrimm
day one

If an observer was watching from the outside, they wouldn’t see anything unusual. Just a glass dome, a few white tents inside, and the unforgiving landscape of the moon just outside. Peaceful.
But if they actually walked up to the dome, they’d be able to get a better picture. There are cracks spreading throughout the glass, and the nearest tent is ripped. This is a colony in great need of repair.
In the center of the crater, there’s a wooden podium. A woman walks up to it- she’s clearly far too tall for it, but she disregards this, brushes the dust off. She closes her eyes. Clears her throat.
“Wake up,” she says.
(If an observer was watching from the outside, they wouldn’t hear a thing.)
Slowly, people emerge. There are fourteen of them in various states of wakefulness. Thirteen stand below the podium, waiting for the announcement. The fourteenth joins the first woman at the podium. They lock eyes briefly before turning to face the crowd.
“What have you woken us up for?” someone calls. “It’s early.”
“There’s been a policy change,” says the first woman. She takes a deep breath and continues, “We’re running out of supplies.” There’s an audible gasp from nearly everyone in the crowd. She shushes them. “We believe there are thieves among us. They’re taking the supplies and hoarding them for some reason or another.”
“We have to find them,” another mutters, and there’s a ripple of agreement.
“We will,” says the second person. They look out at the crowd, eyes bright. “We are working on contacting Luna. It’ll have to be up to you to find them.”
“But what about our jobs?” the first person cries. They are all tasked with the same thing: mapping the surface of the moon, every rock, every bit of dust. They love their jobs and they are good at them- but the colony of Eden has enough maps to last a century.
“You will get back to your jobs as soon as you find all the thieves,” the woman snaps. “They are not important. What’s important is finding the people who have sabotaged my hard work- our hard work- and removing them.”
The other person at the podium puts a hand on their partner’s arm. “We need the resources that will come with exiling the thieves.”
“But they can’t breathe out there,” someone says softly. “You’re killing them.”
“Would you rather die instead?” asks the woman, and there is silence.
-
Outside the dome, a slim figure slips through the rocks unnoticed, ash-colored hair blending into the landscape. They pause at a boulder and whisper to it, “Eight point five, what is your signal?”
“Eighteen point six to rendezvous,” another voice answers. The first pushes down on the rock gently and it opens, revealing a small cavity just big enough to fit three people comfortably.
“I’m scared,” one of the people already inside says. Their head is in the other’s lap.
“Silver is all bark and no bite,” the second says with perhaps not enough confidence. “We’ll be fine, anyway.”
“I know, but-”
“We’ll just have to get all those who are not us to leave,” the newest arrival interrupts softly. “They’ll understand then.”
“And what if they try to hurt us?” Lifting their head, they repeat, “What if they try to kill us another way? Spectral can’t stop Silver all the time.”
Looking briefly sad at the loss of contact, the person who appears to be the leader says, “Then we will hurt them.”
“All of them?” asks the arrival. “Even-”
The leader stands up and pulls on a jacket. “Even them. Especially them.”
“They won’t hurt us,” protests the arrival, but they go unheard. The leader disappears out the door, on some sort of mission. The other two exchange glances.
One of them looks after the leader. “She wouldn’t hurt anyone,” they say without much confidence.
The other looks at their wrists. Tattooed faintly on one is the silhouette of a moth. “Sometimes we have to fight, Pen,” they say gently. “It’s going to be over soon.”
“Yeah,” ‘Pen’ says. “I hope so.”
DAY ONE has begun. It will end on October 13th at 18:00 FR time. Submit all votes and actions by 17:15 FR time.

@Tweeter101 @TastyPastry @foxtracks @Salsae @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @RadioReprise @Requacy @Dragonclaw101 @vintagesky @StarCookies @SandBoa @Melonwings @Foxstarplayful @coconuthead @StormDreamer @Oralee @QiEclipse @Moonbeams @ImperialTrash @WilhelmGrimm
And we're off! Feel free to post now.
And we're off! Feel free to post now.
Indeed. This will be a precarious game. Lets not ask for roles yet, just to be fair. Or do, I wont stop you.
Indeed. This will be a precarious game. Lets not ask for roles yet, just to be fair. Or do, I wont stop you.
Any pronoun - Ice domaintumblr_osuf84YPYX1v8lm95o2_100.png
[img]https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/FDSSDFSDF-5c151cb049572__700.jpg[/img] It's a fixer-upper of a planet, but we can make it work. ~Elyon Musk ----- HI! I'm Drahonclaw101, and I don't really care about pronouns. I am anti day 1 lynch but will always want a lynch on day 2. Modlynches: YESS if possible. Roleclaims: NOOOOOOOOOO unless necessary (i.e, lynch candidate.) Booyah shaka, let's get those theives!
FDSSDFSDF-5c151cb049572__700.jpg

It's a fixer-upper of a planet, but we can make it work.
~Elyon Musk
HI! I'm Drahonclaw101, and I don't really care about pronouns. I am anti day 1 lynch but will always want a lynch on day 2. Modlynches: YESS if possible.
Roleclaims: NOOOOOOOOOO unless necessary (i.e, lynch candidate.)

Booyah shaka, let's get those theives!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Oh were introducing ourselves? Okay. My name is xanther, I am a well known pie addict and I love mafia games.
Oh were introducing ourselves? Okay. My name is xanther, I am a well known pie addict and I love mafia games.
[quote name="Melonwings" date="2019-10-11 19:55:48" ] Oh were introducing ourselves? Okay. My name is xanther, I am a well known pie addict and I love mafia games. [/quote] PI Math hahaha Please don't lynch me
Melonwings wrote on 2019-10-11 19:55:48:
PI

Math hahaha

Please don't lynch me
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
? Lol Im an idiot what are you saying
? Lol Im an idiot what are you saying
I love me some tasty pie
I love me some tasty pie
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 173 174