Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | let's stay on the moon - game [TOWN WIN]
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 173 174
[quote name="Melonwings" date="2019-10-15 11:36:08" ] Oh alright well im logging out now. I would have loved for you too see my death note though.. [/quote] Sorry about all this. Have a good day and don't be too hard on yourself.
Melonwings wrote on 2019-10-15 11:36:08:
Oh alright well im logging out now. I would have loved for you too see my death note though..
Sorry about all this. Have a good day and don't be too hard on yourself.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Melonwings" date="2019-10-15 11:36:08" ] Oh alright well im logging out now. I would have loved for you too see my death note though.. [/quote] See you on the other side, mate.
Oh alright well im logging out now. I would have loved for you too see my death note though..

See you on the other side, mate.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Melonwings" date="2019-10-15 11:36:08" ] Oh alright well im logging out now. I would have loved for you too see my death note though.. [/quote] :salute: Tbh I forgot there even were age limits,,, back in my day we signed up for Deviantart at eight.

:salute: Tbh I forgot there even were age limits,,, back in my day we signed up for Deviantart at eight.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-10-15 11:49:25" ] [quote name="Melonwings" date="2019-10-15 11:36:08" ] Oh alright well im logging out now. I would have loved for you too see my death note though.. [/quote] :salute: Tbh I forgot there even were age limits,,, back in my day we signed up for Deviantart at eight. [/quote] Serious F in the chat for you...
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-10-15 11:49:25:

:salute: Tbh I forgot there even were age limits,,, back in my day we signed up for Deviantart at eight.

Serious F in the chat for you...
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-15 14:42:21" ] I have a small question. It's (currently) a unanimous decision to Lynch Melonwings' role. Typically, there'd a be a substitute, but, due to the decision being unanimous, should we, or should we not? I don't know. [/quote] I guess no sub?
Requacy wrote on 2019-10-15 14:42:21:
I have a small question.

It's (currently) a unanimous decision to Lynch Melonwings' role. Typically, there'd a be a substitute, but, due to the decision being unanimous, should we, or should we not? I don't know.
I guess no sub?

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Gonna be away at a social event for a while, might not be able to get online afterwards.

thankfully I know all the people there, and we're friends
Gonna be away at a social event for a while, might not be able to get online afterwards.

thankfully I know all the people there, and we're friends

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
I don't see the point in letting a sub take over, when they'd be getting the same role?
I don't see the point in letting a sub take over, when they'd be getting the same role?

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
:( we’ll miss you, Melon... I read the rules and it seems like the FR mods would delete the account if they found out, which we should probably try to... not have happen, so this way at least you can come back at all? not much of a bright side but

I guess I should just end the day early? Seeing as a) unanimous vote b) it looks like I might need a sub if @SandBoa continues to barely post so I don’t want to use one on Melon if they’re going to get voted off anyway and c) it seems like that’s what Melon wants.

Radio, I saw your question and I’ll get to it in a sec, I’m just addressing this first
:( we’ll miss you, Melon... I read the rules and it seems like the FR mods would delete the account if they found out, which we should probably try to... not have happen, so this way at least you can come back at all? not much of a bright side but

I guess I should just end the day early? Seeing as a) unanimous vote b) it looks like I might need a sub if @SandBoa continues to barely post so I don’t want to use one on Melon if they’re going to get voted off anyway and c) it seems like that’s what Melon wants.

Radio, I saw your question and I’ll get to it in a sec, I’m just addressing this first
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Question answer: Yes, they choose. Whoever the mayor is can PM me or post it on the thread if they want to use their double vote
Question answer: Yes, they choose. Whoever the mayor is can PM me or post it on the thread if they want to use their double vote
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="Melonwings" date="2019-10-15 11:36:08" ] Oh alright well im logging out now. I would have loved for you too see my death note though.. [/quote] Sorry about this whole mess Melon, I hope you’re alright. See you in two years.

Sorry about this whole mess Melon, I hope you’re alright. See you in two years.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 173 174