Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Steampunk Refresh
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 62 63
Thank you for keeping the “look” of the Steampunk apparel the same! It looks a lot nicer with the refreshed lineart and shading, and I’m very grateful that the shape/style didn’t change- this way, it gets a nice touch-up, but doesn’t mess with any existing outfits too much![emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
Thank you for keeping the “look” of the Steampunk apparel the same! It looks a lot nicer with the refreshed lineart and shading, and I’m very grateful that the shape/style didn’t change- this way, it gets a nice touch-up, but doesn’t mess with any existing outfits too much!
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
I love the new artwork! I may have to adjust a few outfits but I like this appearance much more ^-^ Honestly its not even too big of a change where it'll mess with many outfits. So thank you!
I love the new artwork! I may have to adjust a few outfits but I like this appearance much more ^-^ Honestly its not even too big of a change where it'll mess with many outfits. So thank you!
0vHOHr2.gif
Ayyyyyy this looks cool!
Ayyyyyy this looks cool!
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
I do really love the new designs; they look fantastic! However, the drastic change to the existing wings does ruin how well my existing steampunk dragon’s apparel coordinates. [emoji=spiral sad size=1] I mix apparel from different set, and the wings, which were previously perfect, are completely clashing now. I know it’s asking a lot, but would it be possible to have third set, like ‘legacy’ or ‘antique’ wings? I’m heartbroken that this dragon just isn’t going to work out for me now. I even won the 2017 Wavecrest Saturnalia Levitos Pageant [steampunk category] with her in that outfit. She doesn’t look good with the new wings, but is quite lacking without.
I do really love the new designs; they look fantastic! However, the drastic change to the existing wings does ruin how well my existing steampunk dragon’s apparel coordinates.
I mix apparel from different set, and the wings, which were previously perfect, are completely clashing now.

I know it’s asking a lot, but would it be possible to have third set, like ‘legacy’ or ‘antique’ wings? I’m heartbroken that this dragon just isn’t going to work out for me now. I even won the 2017 Wavecrest Saturnalia Levitos Pageant [steampunk category] with her in that outfit. She doesn’t look good with the new wings, but is quite lacking without.
vKZllIe.png
wait wait why are these goggles brown??[s] this was one of ruined by the wings looks but eh, he will survive,[/s] but UGHHH [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3859949] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38600/3859949_350.png[/img] [/url]
wait wait

why are these goggles brown?? this was one of ruined by the wings looks but eh, he will survive, but UGHHH

3859949_350.png
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
the tin wear looks pretty good. Such a shame it'll probably be pricy for the next few months.
the tin wear looks pretty good. Such a shame it'll probably be pricy for the next few months.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
Pink steampunk set? PINK STEAMPUNK SET? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS [emoji=fae love size=2]
Pink steampunk set? PINK STEAMPUNK SET? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS
nN9WzJH.png
I like the change! It looks way more realistic and detailed than the old (especially the wings). I NEED to get my hands on those purple goggles...

Will you update the item art, too?

Edit: I don’t know if ir’s too late for recolors but the only downside for me is that some of the colors are different from others in the set, or are different from how they used to be (some lantern colors for example). It’s a minor thing but those little details can be what brings a dragon’s whole outfit together.
I like the change! It looks way more realistic and detailed than the old (especially the wings). I NEED to get my hands on those purple goggles...

Will you update the item art, too?

Edit: I don’t know if ir’s too late for recolors but the only downside for me is that some of the colors are different from others in the set, or are different from how they used to be (some lantern colors for example). It’s a minor thing but those little details can be what brings a dragon’s whole outfit together.
Hey there, my name's Rook! I go by he/him.
I am 3 hours ahead of server time.
> Twitter > Tumblr
They're all gorgeous!!! Good job!! [emoji=pearlcatcher star size=2]
They're all gorgeous!!! Good job!!
it looks fantastic! I've been hoping for this for a long time
it looks fantastic! I've been hoping for this for a long time
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 62 63