Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Steampunk Refresh
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 62 63
Awesome!!! [emoji=music notes size=1]
Awesome!!!
Oh my gosh, yes
The steam punk apparel looks so much better now! And now it's time to try and grind boreal because OH NO I LOVE THE TIN SET....

TIN SET GOOD.....

(Also yay! Drakeharvest is coming back!)
Oh my gosh, yes
The steam punk apparel looks so much better now! And now it's time to try and grind boreal because OH NO I LOVE THE TIN SET....

TIN SET GOOD.....

(Also yay! Drakeharvest is coming back!)
hwxM86P.png FR+1
She/her pronouns!
Freelance artist
ShaDOM Discord
(open to all!)
gold_sword.gif galaxy_love.gif jmOzXMH.png
OH HELL YEA. These are looking FRESH and FUNKY!
OH HELL YEA. These are looking FRESH and FUNKY!
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
[emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Signature_zpss7bcoadx.jpg
Cool!!!
Cool!!!
Would have preferred a new set of steampunk apparel instead of a rework but the purple set looks nice.
Would have preferred a new set of steampunk apparel instead of a rework but the purple set looks nice.
c89140e8b36357fcf8858c391d1b381acd3b752a.gif
yooo!! i was waiting for the steampunk armor to be updated :o everything looks so cool!
i need to get that tin steampunk set!! time to grind
yooo!! i was waiting for the steampunk armor to be updated :o everything looks so cool!
i need to get that tin steampunk set!! time to grind
Um why are the copper goggles not green anymore? I need to find out what else I can use for my girl now since the brown just looks really out of place on her lol. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=735121] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7352/735121_350.png[/img] [/url] Edit: Brass will have to do, not perfect but it looks less out of place.
Um why are the copper goggles not green anymore? I need to find out what else I can use for my girl now since the brown just looks really out of place on her lol.

735121_350.png

Edit: Brass will have to do, not perfect but it looks less out of place.
alWiqh6.png
Neat!! [emoji=guardian star size=2]
Neat!!
THANK YOUUUUU
THANK YOUUUUU
DbPd1nP.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 62 63