Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Steampunk Refresh
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
ART STAFF! Please, please, please fix the errors.
It's been way too long. Please make it feel homemade and shiny again.

I like the new set but it doesn't have that ~~good vibes~~ like the old set had. :(
ART STAFF! Please, please, please fix the errors.
It's been way too long. Please make it feel homemade and shiny again.

I like the new set but it doesn't have that ~~good vibes~~ like the old set had. :(
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
There were more issues with the file than originally anticipated, as it needed some extensive corrections. However, fixes for copper, bronze, brass, silver, and gold steampunk sets are now live.

Tin is on the way shortly (there was an issue with the fixed versions having a shadow layer that's slightly too dark that we're taking care of now).
There were more issues with the file than originally anticipated, as it needed some extensive corrections. However, fixes for copper, bronze, brass, silver, and gold steampunk sets are now live.

Tin is on the way shortly (there was an issue with the fixed versions having a shadow layer that's slightly too dark that we're taking care of now).
Oh, thank goodness, my male nocturne's steampunk wings look good again.
Oh, thank goodness, my male nocturne's steampunk wings look good again.
THANK YOU!!! <3
THANK YOU!!! <3
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
Please, stop doing art updates.
If this was supposed to nudge people into using this set more... well i can say that it has entirely opposite effect on me (at least).

Yes, i still didnt get over it. Bear with my occasional comments, that you dont read and dont care about anyways :)

Edit: That sentence about fixed errors is joke right? Because its just amazing how the new two wing pieces layers wrongly on each other. Or how the feathered wing piece totally disregards dragon wing lines.
Please, stop doing art updates.
If this was supposed to nudge people into using this set more... well i can say that it has entirely opposite effect on me (at least).

Yes, i still didnt get over it. Bear with my occasional comments, that you dont read and dont care about anyways :)

Edit: That sentence about fixed errors is joke right? Because its just amazing how the new two wing pieces layers wrongly on each other. Or how the feathered wing piece totally disregards dragon wing lines.
v4qR3nw.png tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Eaen
She | Her
+9h
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png v4qR3nw.png
*is happy*
*reads the comment above me*
*runs out of the room screaming at the top of my lungs because of the negativity*
*is happy*
*reads the comment above me*
*runs out of the room screaming at the top of my lungs because of the negativity*
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Hey, thank you for the fixes!! Although I still don't love the new wing shapes, the colors match again, which was the important part! <3
Hey, thank you for the fixes!! Although I still don't love the new wing shapes, the colors match again, which was the important part! <3
I'm loving the new wing pieces and the updates look fantastic! Thanks for all the hard work [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28630366] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/286304/28630366_350.png[/img] [/url] My steampunk guy looks so great [emoji=pearlcatcher star size=1]
I'm loving the new wing pieces and the updates look fantastic! Thanks for all the hard work

28630366_350.png

My steampunk guy looks so great
arcane_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wde.gifmc01Dbo.png7uXVOYZ.gif Aroma.pngBErP9i.png
if only i scould buy more apparel... im broke
if only i scould buy more apparel... im broke
jV8cp4z.gif
Thank you for the apparel fix! ^_^
Thank you for the apparel fix! ^_^
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63