Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Steampunk Refresh
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 62 63
This is nice, but... why is the copper tail bauble tiny lantern not green anymore..
This is nice, but... why is the copper tail bauble tiny lantern not green anymore..
9d21b9f3b3688b826fe1b99c787d3f75d8ae1a82.png
Pretty!
Pretty!
add me on arknights
AHHHH, they look so good ;o; I’m gonna have to get the Tin apparel immediately!!
AHHHH, they look so good ;o; I’m gonna have to get the Tin apparel immediately!!
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
I love this!! Thanks so much for the revamp! Agh, I really need to make some steampunk dragons now....
I love this!! Thanks so much for the revamp! Agh, I really need to make some steampunk dragons now....
194.png AFSnGTd.png 193.png Call me Pine!
Christian
Female
Earth Flight
Tundra enthusiast
The update to the steampunk apparel is great, except the wings. Seeing the post some users made of the before and afters and the new wings look downright bad. At most its just because the old wings actually followed the wing and wing shape of each dragon. New wings just look laid on top without much variation per breed and part of the new wings look like its on the wrong side. Plus somehow they seem bulkier too? It sucks but new style doesn't work with my dragons who had the wings already. Unfortunately had to take them off since they just don't look right with new wings.

Overall I think updating the apparel is great but I wish some stuff didn't get such a dramatic revamp.
The update to the steampunk apparel is great, except the wings. Seeing the post some users made of the before and afters and the new wings look downright bad. At most its just because the old wings actually followed the wing and wing shape of each dragon. New wings just look laid on top without much variation per breed and part of the new wings look like its on the wrong side. Plus somehow they seem bulkier too? It sucks but new style doesn't work with my dragons who had the wings already. Unfortunately had to take them off since they just don't look right with new wings.

Overall I think updating the apparel is great but I wish some stuff didn't get such a dramatic revamp.
Yesss! Kinzoku gets a new look!
Yesss! Kinzoku gets a new look!
candle-smol.png
yessss some of my favorite apparel gets an updte!
yessss some of my favorite apparel gets an updte!
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
This isn't bad, but I miss the shiny look and the old wing shapes.
This isn't bad, but I miss the shiny look and the old wing shapes.
Oh man. I might actually use the steampunk set now. 100% improvement imo.

I'll wait to use the copper and see if that goes back to green. If not, oh well, baldwin cauldron fodder.
Oh man. I might actually use the steampunk set now. 100% improvement imo.

I'll wait to use the copper and see if that goes back to green. If not, oh well, baldwin cauldron fodder.
hoMNYDJ.png
It's really nice art, but why wasn't it made as a different set? Some of my dragon's outfits don't match anymore OxO
It's really nice art, but why wasn't it made as a different set? Some of my dragon's outfits don't match anymore OxO
tumblr_pkudlq16Wl1wnugyjo1_500.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 62 63