Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | C.Over Mafia Round 4 [Town Wins!]
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 65 66
ALSO @TastyPastry who did you try to kill last night?
ALSO @TastyPastry who did you try to kill last night?
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-08-21 12:31:39" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-08-21 12:27:58" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-21 12:24:55" ] [quote name="TheMimic1013" date="2019-08-21 11:14:00" ] A pair of players were together when they witnessed the wave of fluffiness heading their way, one bunny in swim trunks surfing on top with a surfboard. One of them threw down a smoke bomb and they made a getaway in time. [/quote] [quote name="TheMimic1013" date="2019-08-18 17:00:05" ] A plot bunny was dressed as a ninja as two more players worked together to capture it. One stayed on the course while another lunged out of nowhere to grab it. All they got was faces of smoke and one of the players had their hands on a box. The one with the box opened it up and split the loot, tossing one of the two items to the other player they worked with. They kept their distance from one another, not sure if it was wise to be friends yet. [/quote] *squints* [/quote] Huh [/quote] I mean, for me this is "masonry" or "lover" not, mafia. And I still trust Mai. Mimic? Lock my vote in for today. Please [/quote] Yeah, I didn't mean to imply anything aside from there being two players who have some kind of cennection shgjhgkjlj
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-08-21 12:31:39:
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-08-21 12:27:58:
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-08-21 12:24:55:
TheMimic1013 wrote on 2019-08-21 11:14:00:
A pair of players were together when they witnessed the wave of fluffiness heading their way, one bunny in swim trunks surfing on top with a surfboard. One of them threw down a smoke bomb and they made a getaway in time.
TheMimic1013 wrote on 2019-08-18 17:00:05:
A plot bunny was dressed as a ninja as two more players worked together to capture it. One stayed on the course while another lunged out of nowhere to grab it. All they got was faces of smoke and one of the players had their hands on a box. The one with the box opened it up and split the loot, tossing one of the two items to the other player they worked with. They kept their distance from one another, not sure if it was wise to be friends yet.

*squints*
Huh
I mean, for me this is "masonry" or "lover" not, mafia. And I still trust Mai. Mimic? Lock my vote in for today. Please

Yeah, I didn't mean to imply anything aside from there being two players who have some kind of cennection shgjhgkjlj

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
@TheMimic1013
Could I be taken off the pinglist for updates by any chance? So sorry ;-;
@TheMimic1013
Could I be taken off the pinglist for updates by any chance? So sorry ;-;

he/him
+0 FR time
tumblr_orsudyIvEA1v0z12fo2_100.png yHDs58y.pngtumblr_inline_np72trxBTw1qcu3nq_100.png
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-21 12:35:47" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-08-21 12:31:39" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-08-21 12:27:58" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-21 12:24:55" ] [quote name="TheMimic1013" date="2019-08-21 11:14:00" ] A pair of players were together when they witnessed the wave of fluffiness heading their way, one bunny in swim trunks surfing on top with a surfboard. One of them threw down a smoke bomb and they made a getaway in time. [/quote] [quote name="TheMimic1013" date="2019-08-18 17:00:05" ] A plot bunny was dressed as a ninja as two more players worked together to capture it. One stayed on the course while another lunged out of nowhere to grab it. All they got was faces of smoke and one of the players had their hands on a box. The one with the box opened it up and split the loot, tossing one of the two items to the other player they worked with. They kept their distance from one another, not sure if it was wise to be friends yet. [/quote] *squints* [/quote] Huh [/quote] I mean, for me this is "masonry" or "lover" not, mafia. And I still trust Mai. Mimic? Lock my vote in for today. Please [/quote] Yeah, I didn't mean to imply anything aside from there being two players who have some kind of cennection shgjhgkjlj [/quote] Either way, I firmly believe we have the last maf. Let us ride into victory! (I have never been right about a sus before, so getting two makes me really happy. And a possible third with Moonbeams.)
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-08-21 12:35:47:
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-08-21 12:31:39:
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-08-21 12:27:58:
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-08-21 12:24:55:
TheMimic1013 wrote on 2019-08-21 11:14:00:
A pair of players were together when they witnessed the wave of fluffiness heading their way, one bunny in swim trunks surfing on top with a surfboard. One of them threw down a smoke bomb and they made a getaway in time.
TheMimic1013 wrote on 2019-08-18 17:00:05:
A plot bunny was dressed as a ninja as two more players worked together to capture it. One stayed on the course while another lunged out of nowhere to grab it. All they got was faces of smoke and one of the players had their hands on a box. The one with the box opened it up and split the loot, tossing one of the two items to the other player they worked with. They kept their distance from one another, not sure if it was wise to be friends yet.

*squints*
Huh
I mean, for me this is "masonry" or "lover" not, mafia. And I still trust Mai. Mimic? Lock my vote in for today. Please

Yeah, I didn't mean to imply anything aside from there being two players who have some kind of cennection shgjhgkjlj
Either way, I firmly believe we have the last maf. Let us ride into victory!

(I have never been right about a sus before, so getting two makes me really happy. And a possible third with Moonbeams.)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
I do trust Mai over Pastry right now, but not being able to change my vote in case something else comes up - especially when we haven't heard from the lynchee yet - doesn't sit well with me.
I do trust Mai over Pastry right now, but not being able to change my vote in case something else comes up - especially when we haven't heard from the lynchee yet - doesn't sit well with me.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-21 12:38:16" ] I do trust Mai over Pastry right now, but not being able to change my vote in case something else comes up - especially when we haven't heard from the lynchee yet - doesn't sit well with me. [/quote] Yeah, but I can't take mine back. Ahahahasjdhsdjkfhsjkdhfjksh.
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-08-21 12:38:16:
Yeah, but I can't take mine back. Ahahahasjdhsdjkfhsjkdhfjksh.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@sprinkless Sorry. I thought you would like to see the story through to the end. ;) I took you off.

Vote Tally

DeltaSnek :
thatonespeedster :
Maithax : TastyPastry
TastyPastry :
nightskyseer : INVALID
Dragonclaw101 : TastyPastry
RadioReprise : TastyPastry
Playerpichu : INVALID
@sprinkless Sorry. I thought you would like to see the story through to the end. ;) I took you off.

Vote Tally

DeltaSnek :
thatonespeedster :
Maithax : TastyPastry
TastyPastry :
nightskyseer : INVALID
Dragonclaw101 : TastyPastry
RadioReprise : TastyPastry
Playerpichu : INVALID
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
well it looks like I was right to suspect the Tasty earlier
I find it unlikely that Maithax is lying, so my vote will have to be with TastyPastry. But I would also like to wait for them to make an argument before I lock down my vote, just incase.
well it looks like I was right to suspect the Tasty earlier
I find it unlikely that Maithax is lying, so my vote will have to be with TastyPastry. But I would also like to wait for them to make an argument before I lock down my vote, just incase.
vsQfZme.jpgGLNUHQw.png
I have no need to wait for them to explain. They are not 3p. That is all the information I need.

If it may help me appear more believable for those with doubts, I am Kirari Momobami from Kakegurui
I have no need to wait for them to explain. They are not 3p. That is all the information I need.

If it may help me appear more believable for those with doubts, I am Kirari Momobami from Kakegurui
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[quote name="Maithax" date="2019-08-21 14:28:17" ] I have no need to wait for them to explain. They are not 3p. That is all the information I need. If it may help me appear more believable for those with doubts, I am Kirari Momobami from Kakegurui [/quote] The flavor supports you, but it also says that you chose a secondary wincon. The flavor did not say which wincon that was. I believe that you were 3p, but I don't believe that you necessarily chose to be town
Maithax wrote on 2019-08-21 14:28:17:

The flavor supports you, but it also says that you chose a secondary wincon. The flavor did not say which wincon that was. I believe that you were 3p, but I don't believe that you necessarily chose to be town
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 65 66