Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | C.Over Mafia Round 4 [Town Wins!]
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 65 66
Huh, I really thought that one was me. I'm the other smoke bomb.
Huh, I really thought that one was me. I'm the other smoke bomb.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
I should prolly catch up
I should prolly catch up
1DKhf3D.png
[quote name="TheMimic1013" date="2019-08-21 15:12:25" ] Concrats on solving that clue, Pichu! Patrolling was the clue and it did stabbed at your character! That is one clue completely down. [/quote] 'Ayyy I'm good at clue hunting Sometimes, lol
TheMimic1013 wrote on 2019-08-21 15:12:25:
Concrats on solving that clue, Pichu! Patrolling was the clue and it did stabbed at your character!

That is one clue completely down.

'Ayyy I'm good at clue hunting Sometimes, lol
Forum-Signature.png
So either we don't have lovers or they weren't talked about in the EotN.
So either we don't have lovers or they weren't talked about in the EotN.

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
Also, the rookie is a pretty fitting code name, it's quite appreciated. Also Mimic was gonna allow me to put in a message and tbh it was just gonna be a Komaeda sprite with Akechi's head cropped on it
Also, the rookie is a pretty fitting code name, it's quite appreciated. Also Mimic was gonna allow me to put in a message and tbh it was just gonna be a Komaeda sprite with Akechi's head cropped on it
1DKhf3D.png
[quote name="thatonespeedster" date="2019-08-21 15:17:02" ] Also, the rookie is a pretty fitting code name, it's quite appreciated. Also Mimic was gonna allow me to put in a message and tbh it was just gonna be a Komaeda sprite with Akechi's head cropped on it [/quote] Please post it anyway, I need to see that ajlfadjkf.
thatonespeedster wrote on 2019-08-21 15:17:02:

Please post it anyway, I need to see that ajlfadjkf.

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-21 15:18:00" ] [quote name="thatonespeedster" date="2019-08-21 15:17:02" ] Also, the rookie is a pretty fitting code name, it's quite appreciated. Also Mimic was gonna allow me to put in a message and tbh it was just gonna be a Komaeda sprite with Akechi's head cropped on it [/quote] Please post it anyway, I need to see that ajlfadjkf. [/quote] Seconded
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-08-21 15:18:00:

Seconded
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-21 15:18:00" ] [quote name="thatonespeedster" date="2019-08-21 15:17:02" ] Also, the rookie is a pretty fitting code name, it's quite appreciated. Also Mimic was gonna allow me to put in a message and tbh it was just gonna be a Komaeda sprite with Akechi's head cropped on it [/quote] Please post it anyway, I need to see that ajlfadjkf. [/quote] That sounds highly cursed but I would also love to see it
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-08-21 15:18:00:

That sounds highly cursed but I would also love to see it
Forum-Signature.png
@thatonespeedster I don't think that would have effected the game. Post it!
@thatonespeedster I don't think that would have effected the game. Post it!
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
[img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/good-vs-evil-rp/images/6/6f/Untitled149.png/revision/latest?cb=20190821222736.png[/img] Goro Akatchy these hands
latest?cb=20190821222736.png

Goro Akatchy these hands
1DKhf3D.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 65 66