Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | C.Over Mafia Round 4 [Town Wins!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
This is being worked on while sign ups are open. Do not post, please! SIGN UP HERE: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2735895/1

For those of you who don’t know how Shapeclaw looks like, use this image as a reference…
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Request-Lisa-Shapeclaw-EXE-214546063

Game Story

It's been awhile since Mimic and Shapeclaw.FAK had last hosted a mafia game. Bored, Shapeclaw.FAK was playing solitaire with an equally bored plot bunny as Mimic handle some chores in the house. "Ugh...Are you ever going to be able to play in a crossover yourself? You've been waiting forever."

"I wonder that some days myself," Mimic replied. "But I miss the mayhem as much as you do."
"Even though you enjoy town winning?"
"You root for mafia, so no harm when we both host games together."

"Har, har." Shapeclaw.FAK solved his latest card puzzle before he closed the game, getting the gloomy plot bunny alerted. "You know what? Let's just host round four after all of this time! If we both miss it, than doing this is justified, right?"

Mimic giggled at the once volatile virus that copied her fan Megaman BN navi character. "If you are sure we can do it with our time, then why not?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Mimic never answered Shapeclaw.FAK as she started to sit at her computer and typed in preparation for the game.

Intro Story
Rules
Player List/Claimed series
Stories/Rollover/Interruptions
This is being worked on while sign ups are open. Do not post, please! SIGN UP HERE: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2735895/1

For those of you who don’t know how Shapeclaw looks like, use this image as a reference…
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Request-Lisa-Shapeclaw-EXE-214546063

Game Story

It's been awhile since Mimic and Shapeclaw.FAK had last hosted a mafia game. Bored, Shapeclaw.FAK was playing solitaire with an equally bored plot bunny as Mimic handle some chores in the house. "Ugh...Are you ever going to be able to play in a crossover yourself? You've been waiting forever."

"I wonder that some days myself," Mimic replied. "But I miss the mayhem as much as you do."
"Even though you enjoy town winning?"
"You root for mafia, so no harm when we both host games together."

"Har, har." Shapeclaw.FAK solved his latest card puzzle before he closed the game, getting the gloomy plot bunny alerted. "You know what? Let's just host round four after all of this time! If we both miss it, than doing this is justified, right?"

Mimic giggled at the once volatile virus that copied her fan Megaman BN navi character. "If you are sure we can do it with our time, then why not?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Mimic never answered Shapeclaw.FAK as she started to sit at her computer and typed in preparation for the game.

Intro Story
Rules
Player List/Claimed series
Stories/Rollover/Interruptions
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
Mimic started to type up basic rules while Shapeclaw.FAK brought back up the old mafia topics as reference material to better themselves after their hiatus.
RULES

1. Mafia is a game of deception. Don't take events in the game personally! People will die and be betrayed, yadda yadda. Expect it.
2. Ghosts (dead players) can post in the game thread but should not attempt to influence the course of the game whatsoever. This means no participating in discussions once you have died. Making quick jokes or posting gifs are fine but don’t help either team solve anything in or out of the game! Go here for full chatting instead of posting off-topic stuff all over the game: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2735895/1
3. You are welcome to RP as your chosen character, as your alignment will not be connected in any way! In this game, Evil characters can be rolled Town and Heroes can get rolled Mafia. Don’t trust blindly!
4. I’m keeping up with the antics, so you don’t need to ping me with every post. Ping me if you need/want me to see something.
5. You can claim roles, but don’t do it willy-nilly! It could kill you if you mistime such claims.
6. Items are in the game! Be prepared for mayhem!
7. You are not allowed to PM any player game-related PMs without the permission of the GM or if your role allows it. This is punishable by a mod-kill. Mafia are naturally able to PM each other.
8. If you are inactive for two phases, I will replace or mod-kill you. Even a PM with your action/no action will suffice with marking you as active.
9. You are allowed to show PMs you recieved in game to other players. The only one you can't show is your role card PM. Showing your role card is game throwing and I will mod-kill as punishment.
10. Code names are in game! You will not know them unless someone dies or gets a hold of it via investigation.

And last but not least, show respect to all players and the host by not giving up/rage quitting in public please. Kicking you while you're down is not my idea of fun and it can take away the fun of the game for many other people. If there is any reason that you need to walk out, please PM me.
Mimic started to type up basic rules while Shapeclaw.FAK brought back up the old mafia topics as reference material to better themselves after their hiatus.
RULES

1. Mafia is a game of deception. Don't take events in the game personally! People will die and be betrayed, yadda yadda. Expect it.
2. Ghosts (dead players) can post in the game thread but should not attempt to influence the course of the game whatsoever. This means no participating in discussions once you have died. Making quick jokes or posting gifs are fine but don’t help either team solve anything in or out of the game! Go here for full chatting instead of posting off-topic stuff all over the game: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2735895/1
3. You are welcome to RP as your chosen character, as your alignment will not be connected in any way! In this game, Evil characters can be rolled Town and Heroes can get rolled Mafia. Don’t trust blindly!
4. I’m keeping up with the antics, so you don’t need to ping me with every post. Ping me if you need/want me to see something.
5. You can claim roles, but don’t do it willy-nilly! It could kill you if you mistime such claims.
6. Items are in the game! Be prepared for mayhem!
7. You are not allowed to PM any player game-related PMs without the permission of the GM or if your role allows it. This is punishable by a mod-kill. Mafia are naturally able to PM each other.
8. If you are inactive for two phases, I will replace or mod-kill you. Even a PM with your action/no action will suffice with marking you as active.
9. You are allowed to show PMs you recieved in game to other players. The only one you can't show is your role card PM. Showing your role card is game throwing and I will mod-kill as punishment.
10. Code names are in game! You will not know them unless someone dies or gets a hold of it via investigation.

And last but not least, show respect to all players and the host by not giving up/rage quitting in public please. Kicking you while you're down is not my idea of fun and it can take away the fun of the game for many other people. If there is any reason that you need to walk out, please PM me.
Fanfic chat
Mimic checked the listings of the players, speculators, and replacements for the game like she did last time. She felt a little nervous after a long time since the last hosting, but Shapeclaw.FAK assured her that everything's fine.

Pinglist

@DeltaSnek @thatonespeedster @Maithax @TastyPastry @nightskyseer @MinSalty @Dragonclaw101 @Melonwings @Moonbeams @sprinkless @Pollyanna0015 @playerpichu @TeenTinyDragon @RadioReprise

Player List

-DeltaSnek
-thatonespeedster
-Maithax
-TastyPastry
-nightskyseer
-MinSalty
-Dragonclaw101
-Melonwings(replaced by RadioReprise)
-Moonbeams
-sprinkless
-Pollyanna0015
-Playerpichu

Claimed Series

The Stormlight Archive
Pokemon
Persona 5
Wolf's Rain
Steven Universe
Houseki No Kuni
Stranger Things
Kakegurui
Alice in Wonderland
Assassination Classroom
Zelda: Twilight Princess

Replacements

-RadioReprise

Speculators

-TeenyTinyDragon
Mimic checked the listings of the players, speculators, and replacements for the game like she did last time. She felt a little nervous after a long time since the last hosting, but Shapeclaw.FAK assured her that everything's fine.

Pinglist

@DeltaSnek @thatonespeedster @Maithax @TastyPastry @nightskyseer @MinSalty @Dragonclaw101 @Melonwings @Moonbeams @sprinkless @Pollyanna0015 @playerpichu @TeenTinyDragon @RadioReprise

Player List

-DeltaSnek
-thatonespeedster
-Maithax
-TastyPastry
-nightskyseer
-MinSalty
-Dragonclaw101
-Melonwings(replaced by RadioReprise)
-Moonbeams
-sprinkless
-Pollyanna0015
-Playerpichu

Claimed Series

The Stormlight Archive
Pokemon
Persona 5
Wolf's Rain
Steven Universe
Houseki No Kuni
Stranger Things
Kakegurui
Alice in Wonderland
Assassination Classroom
Zelda: Twilight Princess

Replacements

-RadioReprise

Speculators

-TeenyTinyDragon
Fanfic chat
Game Start

Night 1 Start

Day 2 Start

Day 2 interruption

Night 2 start(fudged the link. Its on the bottom of page 28)

Night 2 interruption 1

Night 2 interruption 2

Day 3 start!

Day 3 interruption 1(fudged the link. It's on the bottom of page 38)

Day 3 interruption 2(near bottom of page 48...i fudged the link again)

Final lynch(Fudged once again...bottom of page 56)
Game Start

Night 1 Start

Day 2 Start

Day 2 interruption

Night 2 start(fudged the link. Its on the bottom of page 28)

Night 2 interruption 1

Night 2 interruption 2

Day 3 start!

Day 3 interruption 1(fudged the link. It's on the bottom of page 38)

Day 3 interruption 2(near bottom of page 48...i fudged the link again)

Final lynch(Fudged once again...bottom of page 56)
Fanfic chat

It felt good revving up the old program that the mafia games they previously hosted were played on. Memories of conflict, mistakes, and pure chaos were all laced in this virtual reality on the computer. Shapeclaw.FAK even improved it to work on phones this time around, though she does not know how that concept works since she doesn't have that feature on a little device. It didn't matter much to her so long as everyone can get into the virtual game world.

Everyone was shortly in the game world as their chosen character. To them, they really can't identify the other characters of players unless the player allows it(character claiming, lol). Everyone were seeing wispy shadows before them.

"If any of you are familiar to this game; welcome back! But, I can tell that are new faces in the game already."

All eyes shifted to see the fan net navi character walking towards them."Hmm...Some of you are experienced with the game, it seems. Tense and ready to play. And some of you look like you are diving into one of the deep ends of a swimming pool with floaties on..."

"You're co-hosting, Shapeclaw. Be nicer than that," Mimic interrupted, a screen opening up with her sitting in her computer chair. "Sorry about his sharp tongue. Anyway..I'll explain the rules for those who are not yet acquainted with this version of the game. We currently have 12 players, so that equals to 8 town, 3 mafia, and 1 neutral. Town's goal is to get rid of the mafia with their powers or lynching. Mafia needs to win by trimming down town's numbers until they are equal to the remaining mafia. And neutral players have an individual goal they must achieve; whether that goal hurts or helps your team is the question."

"Due to circumstances, code names are in play," Shapeclaw.FAK said. A few groans from the players who have been here before were heard among the crowd. "Yeah, yeah. Your code names are determined by your character and role, nothing to do with alignments...Mostly."

Old players then recognized the cartoony looking black bunnies coming out with an item in each of their small paws. Mimic smiled, but it was obvious she was hungry for the old memories as much as they were while newcomers viewed it as some sort of hidden evil lurking. "Items are once again in play. Guns are a one time attempt to kill, bulletproof vests protect, medical syringes will heal, and crystal balls reveal info."

But everyone were confused about the last two items - a box and a ball of some sorts. "We also have two new items this time around for even more chaos. That box contains materials to make a noise trap to alert everyone of one visitor that enters your home for one night, but it will not stop them from committing their intended act. And that last item is a smoke bomb, which will allow you to escape one attack if you use it in the same night."

The fake net navi took back the crowd's attention upon speaking. "That about wraps it up! And I bet you all noticed that we are starting in the day phase. Make some noise! Pun intended."

With that, the hosts left the scene, Mimic retracting her screen and Shapeclaw.FAK leaping up to one of the building tops and continuing on.

Game Start! Rollover happens at 17:00 FR time.
Items are in play!
Code Names are in play! They will be revealed upon death or from investigation.
It's Day One! Send in votes by the end of the day!

It felt good revving up the old program that the mafia games they previously hosted were played on. Memories of conflict, mistakes, and pure chaos were all laced in this virtual reality on the computer. Shapeclaw.FAK even improved it to work on phones this time around, though she does not know how that concept works since she doesn't have that feature on a little device. It didn't matter much to her so long as everyone can get into the virtual game world.

Everyone was shortly in the game world as their chosen character. To them, they really can't identify the other characters of players unless the player allows it(character claiming, lol). Everyone were seeing wispy shadows before them.

"If any of you are familiar to this game; welcome back! But, I can tell that are new faces in the game already."

All eyes shifted to see the fan net navi character walking towards them."Hmm...Some of you are experienced with the game, it seems. Tense and ready to play. And some of you look like you are diving into one of the deep ends of a swimming pool with floaties on..."

"You're co-hosting, Shapeclaw. Be nicer than that," Mimic interrupted, a screen opening up with her sitting in her computer chair. "Sorry about his sharp tongue. Anyway..I'll explain the rules for those who are not yet acquainted with this version of the game. We currently have 12 players, so that equals to 8 town, 3 mafia, and 1 neutral. Town's goal is to get rid of the mafia with their powers or lynching. Mafia needs to win by trimming down town's numbers until they are equal to the remaining mafia. And neutral players have an individual goal they must achieve; whether that goal hurts or helps your team is the question."

"Due to circumstances, code names are in play," Shapeclaw.FAK said. A few groans from the players who have been here before were heard among the crowd. "Yeah, yeah. Your code names are determined by your character and role, nothing to do with alignments...Mostly."

Old players then recognized the cartoony looking black bunnies coming out with an item in each of their small paws. Mimic smiled, but it was obvious she was hungry for the old memories as much as they were while newcomers viewed it as some sort of hidden evil lurking. "Items are once again in play. Guns are a one time attempt to kill, bulletproof vests protect, medical syringes will heal, and crystal balls reveal info."

But everyone were confused about the last two items - a box and a ball of some sorts. "We also have two new items this time around for even more chaos. That box contains materials to make a noise trap to alert everyone of one visitor that enters your home for one night, but it will not stop them from committing their intended act. And that last item is a smoke bomb, which will allow you to escape one attack if you use it in the same night."

The fake net navi took back the crowd's attention upon speaking. "That about wraps it up! And I bet you all noticed that we are starting in the day phase. Make some noise! Pun intended."

With that, the hosts left the scene, Mimic retracting her screen and Shapeclaw.FAK leaping up to one of the building tops and continuing on.

Game Start! Rollover happens at 17:00 FR time.
Items are in play!
Code Names are in play! They will be revealed upon death or from investigation.
It's Day One! Send in votes by the end of the day!

Fanfic chat
SLAMS OPWN THE DOOR

WHATS UP FRICKERS

sup! I'm speedy, or, anything, tbh. FR+0, pretty darn active, played mafia a lot, very spicy man if I do say so myself.

I use he/they primarily, but as long as you don't call me she/her, you can use dung/dungs if you want

:D
I recognize a couple of you, but nice to meet the rest! I've never played a mafia game with items before, but at least it's ROLE MADNESS babes!
SLAMS OPWN THE DOOR

WHATS UP FRICKERS

sup! I'm speedy, or, anything, tbh. FR+0, pretty darn active, played mafia a lot, very spicy man if I do say so myself.

I use he/they primarily, but as long as you don't call me she/her, you can use dung/dungs if you want

I recognize a couple of you, but nice to meet the rest! I've never played a mafia game with items before, but at least it's ROLE MADNESS babes!
1DKhf3D.png
[quote name="thatonespeedster" date="2019-08-17 17:44:31" ] SLAMS OPWN THE DOOR WHATS UP FRICKERS sup! I'm speedy, or, anything, tbh. FR+0, pretty darn active, played mafia a lot, very spicy man if I do say so myself. I use he/they primarily, but as long as you don't call me she/her, you can use dung/dungs if you want :D I recognize a couple of you, but nice to meet the rest! I've never played a mafia game with items before, but at least it's ROLE MADNESS babes! [/quote] Well this is a good start to the game here I come kick in the door it's me I'm Spectral or variations of my username, fr +0, very active unless I have school (8 FR time to 15:30 FR time on all weekdays except Wednesday, where it's 8 FR time to 12 FR time) in which case I won't be active at all. I use both she/her and they/them pronouns, I've played a Lot of mafia in the last month or so and a fair amount like... outside of that month, and I'm an absolute idiot so sometimes I do things like forgetting what's on my rolecard or almost typing a Not Child Friendly word instead of idiot because I forgot about the FR rules To start with, maybe some questions? What are your opinions on D1 lynching? I can't think of anything else Personally, I don't think they're the best idea unless we find something really incriminating, because mafia can manipulate them more easily and we don't know anyone too well yet. D1 is tricky because we don't have much to talk about, too. I'd also recommend we sub to the lynch thread just in case.
thatonespeedster wrote on 2019-08-17 17:44:31:
SLAMS OPWN THE DOOR

WHATS UP FRICKERS

Well this is a good start to the game

here I come kick in the door it's me I'm Spectral or variations of my username, fr +0, very active unless I have school (8 FR time to 15:30 FR time on all weekdays except Wednesday, where it's 8 FR time to 12 FR time) in which case I won't be active at all. I use both she/her and they/them pronouns, I've played a Lot of mafia in the last month or so and a fair amount like... outside of that month, and I'm an absolute idiot so sometimes I do things like forgetting what's on my rolecard or almost typing a Not Child Friendly word instead of idiot because I forgot about the FR rules

To start with, maybe some questions? What are your opinions on D1 lynching? I can't think of anything else
Personally, I don't think they're the best idea unless we find something really incriminating, because mafia can manipulate them more easily and we don't know anyone too well yet. D1 is tricky because we don't have much to talk about, too.
I'd also recommend we sub to the lynch thread just in case.
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Oh wait do we. have a lynch thread or
Oh wait do we. have a lynch thread or
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
YO YO YO

I’m Pasty, FR +0, she/her pronouns but it’s fine if you use anything else.

I’ve got school Mon-Fri, so I might not be as active on the weekdays as I am on the weekends. I’m not subbed, so if you need my attention right away, give me a ping!

So how you y’all feel about Day 1 lynches?

Personally, I think that if we can find anybody suspicious, they’re a great idea, since we need to lynch to move forward. If there is absolutely nothing about anybody that seems off to me though, I will refrain from voting since I don’t want to just randomly lynch people.
YO YO YO

I’m Pasty, FR +0, she/her pronouns but it’s fine if you use anything else.

I’ve got school Mon-Fri, so I might not be as active on the weekdays as I am on the weekends. I’m not subbed, so if you need my attention right away, give me a ping!

So how you y’all feel about Day 1 lynches?

Personally, I think that if we can find anybody suspicious, they’re a great idea, since we need to lynch to move forward. If there is absolutely nothing about anybody that seems off to me though, I will refrain from voting since I don’t want to just randomly lynch people.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
@nightskyseer
I've never been one for d1 lynches particularly, we're more likely to hit a town role than anything else.. If this was b*stard, I'd say Yes for mod lynch.

However, if we do find s- hol on mom wants phone
@nightskyseer
I've never been one for d1 lynches particularly, we're more likely to hit a town role than anything else.. If this was b*stard, I'd say Yes for mod lynch.

However, if we do find s- hol on mom wants phone
1DKhf3D.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66