Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | C.Over Mafia Round 4 [Town Wins!]
oof, night beat me to the question

I didn’t see a lynch thread either, do we vote in this discussion thread?
oof, night beat me to the question

I didn’t see a lynch thread either, do we vote in this discussion thread?
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
This is the full game thread, @nightskyseer and @TastyPastry. Day or night, chat away your game antics here. The other thread is to handle out of game chatter, like notifications of real life things.

Of course, do not chat mafia antics here unless you wish to be lynched, mafia team.
This is the full game thread, @nightskyseer and @TastyPastry. Day or night, chat away your game antics here. The other thread is to handle out of game chatter, like notifications of real life things.

Of course, do not chat mafia antics here unless you wish to be lynched, mafia team.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
I have returned phone and got mine up and running.

Aiighty so if we find some incriminating evidence on someone I Lynch d1, otherwise nope
I have returned phone and got mine up and running.

Aiighty so if we find some incriminating evidence on someone I Lynch d1, otherwise nope
1DKhf3D.png
How do the items work? Do we vote on who gets to have them or are they randomly given to people each night?
How do the items work? Do we vote on who gets to have them or are they randomly given to people each night?
@TastyPastry each phase, I roll dice(2 d10) for each player to see if they get an item and what item it even is.

When you do get an item, you'll be notified by PM and given instructions on how to use them.
@TastyPastry each phase, I roll dice(2 d10) for each player to see if they get an item and what item it even is.

When you do get an item, you'll be notified by PM and given instructions on how to use them.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
[quote name="TheMimic1013" date="2019-08-17 18:16:15" ] @/TastyPastry each phase, I roll dice(2 d10) for each player to see if they get an item and what item it even is. [/quote] Ah, I see. Good to know, thanks.
TheMimic1013 wrote on 2019-08-17 18:16:15:
@/TastyPastry each phase, I roll dice(2 d10) for each player to see if they get an item and what item it even is.

Ah, I see. Good to know, thanks.
[quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-08-17 18:16:41" ] [quote name="TheMimic1013" date="2019-08-17 18:16:15" ] @/TastyPastry each phase, I roll dice(2 d10) for each player to see if they get an item and what item it even is. [/quote] Ah, I see. Good to know, thanks. [/quote] Noted, and also noted about the lynch thread
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-08-17 18:16:41:
TheMimic1013 wrote on 2019-08-17 18:16:15:
@/TastyPastry each phase, I roll dice(2 d10) for each player to see if they get an item and what item it even is.

Ah, I see. Good to know, thanks.
Noted, and also noted about the lynch thread
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Hello, everyone! My name's Pichu, and my pronouns are she/her, but they/them works for me too! My timezone is EST, so I'm three hours ahead of FR time. It's still summer for me at the moment, so the time that I am awake and asleep fluctuates, but soon I will be back to school where my schedule will change each day aside from the weekends since my classes are at different times each day. Generally speaking, though, you can probably expect me to be awake from 10 AM (7 FR time) to 2 AM (23 FR time) even when my classes begin.

As for D1 lynches, I generally don't support it without some form of evidence. The probability of hitting mafia is comparatively low, plus in this game due to the code names I believe we will only have said codenames to go off of upon someone's death and we will not be told if anyone who dies was town, mafia, or neutral, so that's too risky for me, honestly.
Hello, everyone! My name's Pichu, and my pronouns are she/her, but they/them works for me too! My timezone is EST, so I'm three hours ahead of FR time. It's still summer for me at the moment, so the time that I am awake and asleep fluctuates, but soon I will be back to school where my schedule will change each day aside from the weekends since my classes are at different times each day. Generally speaking, though, you can probably expect me to be awake from 10 AM (7 FR time) to 2 AM (23 FR time) even when my classes begin.

As for D1 lynches, I generally don't support it without some form of evidence. The probability of hitting mafia is comparatively low, plus in this game due to the code names I believe we will only have said codenames to go off of upon someone's death and we will not be told if anyone who dies was town, mafia, or neutral, so that's too risky for me, honestly.
Forum-Signature.png
Hiya! I see others introducing themselves so I guess I'll do it too :o I'm Min, he/him preferred but anythings fine! I think I'm FR+3 but I'm not great at time so I might be a bit off?? Anyways, it's been about 2 years since I last played a mafia game, so I'm excited!! My activity can be a bit sporadic because my sleep schedule is pretty sporadic - and Sunday(s) are my busy busy days, so even more so then :'D

As for D1 lynches, I'm a lil' wary about 'em for the aforementioned reasons - the chance of hitting a townie is pretty high. If there's anything sus about someone, though, I can see it helping!
Hiya! I see others introducing themselves so I guess I'll do it too :o I'm Min, he/him preferred but anythings fine! I think I'm FR+3 but I'm not great at time so I might be a bit off?? Anyways, it's been about 2 years since I last played a mafia game, so I'm excited!! My activity can be a bit sporadic because my sleep schedule is pretty sporadic - and Sunday(s) are my busy busy days, so even more so then :'D

As for D1 lynches, I'm a lil' wary about 'em for the aforementioned reasons - the chance of hitting a townie is pretty high. If there's anything sus about someone, though, I can see it helping!
frcomm67.png
Hey all, Dragon here. I do NOT care about prnouns, call me what you wish, I work 11:00 to 20:00 most nights. Starting September 2 I have school 8:00 to 15:00 and work 16:00 to up to 22:00. But I will try to be active during those times as well, just know I may miss something.

No, I do not like D1 lynches. Ever. Mag manipulate it too easy. Although I will not vote to stop a lynch from going through D1
Hey all, Dragon here. I do NOT care about prnouns, call me what you wish, I work 11:00 to 20:00 most nights. Starting September 2 I have school 8:00 to 15:00 and work 16:00 to up to 22:00. But I will try to be active during those times as well, just know I may miss something.

No, I do not like D1 lynches. Ever. Mag manipulate it too easy. Although I will not vote to stop a lynch from going through D1
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

FNAF Mafia