Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | C.Over Mafia Round 4 [Town Wins!]
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 65 66
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-08-21 14:33:21" ] [quote name="Maithax" date="2019-08-21 14:28:17" ] I have no need to wait for them to explain. They are not 3p. That is all the information I need. If it may help me appear more believable for those with doubts, I am Kirari Momobami from Kakegurui [/quote] The flavor supports you, but it also says that you chose a secondary wincon. The flavor did not say which wincon that was. I believe that you were 3p, but I don't believe that you necessarily chose to be town [/quote] If it were up to me, I would not have chosen town, you are correct. However, it was not up to me. It was predetermined for me
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-08-21 14:33:21:
Maithax wrote on 2019-08-21 14:28:17:
I have no need to wait for them to explain. They are not 3p. That is all the information I need.

If it may help me appear more believable for those with doubts, I am Kirari Momobami from Kakegurui
The flavor supports you, but it also says that you chose a secondary wincon. The flavor did not say which wincon that was. I believe that you were 3p, but I don't believe that you necessarily chose to be town
If it were up to me, I would not have chosen town, you are correct. However, it was not up to me. It was predetermined for me
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[quote name="Maithax" date="2019-08-21 14:34:40" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-08-21 14:33:21" ] [quote name="Maithax" date="2019-08-21 14:28:17" ] I have no need to wait for them to explain. They are not 3p. That is all the information I need. If it may help me appear more believable for those with doubts, I am Kirari Momobami from Kakegurui [/quote] The flavor supports you, but it also says that you chose a secondary wincon. The flavor did not say which wincon that was. I believe that you were 3p, but I don't believe that you necessarily chose to be town [/quote] If it were up to me, I would not have chosen town, you are correct. However, it was not up to me. It was predetermined for me [/quote] Hmm
Maithax wrote on 2019-08-21 14:34:40:
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-08-21 14:33:21:
Maithax wrote on 2019-08-21 14:28:17:
I have no need to wait for them to explain. They are not 3p. That is all the information I need.

If it may help me appear more believable for those with doubts, I am Kirari Momobami from Kakegurui
The flavor supports you, but it also says that you chose a secondary wincon. The flavor did not say which wincon that was. I believe that you were 3p, but I don't believe that you necessarily chose to be town
If it were up to me, I would not have chosen town, you are correct. However, it was not up to me. It was predetermined for me
Hmm
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Alright, I'm back from doing my school stuff! I do love the bunny tidal wave, but a lot happened and I'm not really sure what to make of the clues given at the moment, tbh. At least we know for sure that there's a revive role now! But I guess we also know... [quote name="Maithax" date="2019-08-21 11:52:01" ] I was the 3p. I have failed my wincon and am now forced to be aligned with town. There is no longer a benefit to letting Tasty run around pretending to be 3p. [/quote] ... That TastyPastry isn't the 3p, apparently. If this was confirmed to Maithax by the crystal ball I would ask to see the PM to confirm, but if Mai is the 3p then obviously they can't show their role PM to confirm. Over all, though, I was very suspicious of Tasty until they revealed everything about their character, and I trust Mai more (But not fully, tbh) so I un-retract my suspicions, that was very clever Tasty but I'm real glad now that I didn't let you take anything from me. I support the lynching of Tasty since as I said I side with Mai more, and I personally wouldn't wait for Tasty's defense since lying about being the 3p is [i]very[/i] suspicious anyways.
Alright, I'm back from doing my school stuff! I do love the bunny tidal wave, but a lot happened and I'm not really sure what to make of the clues given at the moment, tbh. At least we know for sure that there's a revive role now! But I guess we also know...
Maithax wrote on 2019-08-21 11:52:01:
I was the 3p. I have failed my wincon and am now forced to be aligned with town. There is no longer a benefit to letting Tasty run around pretending to be 3p.

... That TastyPastry isn't the 3p, apparently. If this was confirmed to Maithax by the crystal ball I would ask to see the PM to confirm, but if Mai is the 3p then obviously they can't show their role PM to confirm. Over all, though, I was very suspicious of Tasty until they revealed everything about their character, and I trust Mai more (But not fully, tbh) so I un-retract my suspicions, that was very clever Tasty but I'm real glad now that I didn't let you take anything from me. I support the lynching of Tasty since as I said I side with Mai more, and I personally wouldn't wait for Tasty's defense since lying about being the 3p is very suspicious anyways.
Forum-Signature.png
WAIT WHAT IM ALIVE
WAIT WHAT IM ALIVE
1DKhf3D.png
[quote name="thatonespeedster" date="2019-08-21 15:03:16" ] WAIT WHAT IM ALIVE [/quote] Yes, congratulations on noticing
thatonespeedster wrote on 2019-08-21 15:03:16:
WAIT WHAT IM ALIVE
Yes, congratulations on noticing
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
@thatonespeedster Yup. You're alive.
@thatonespeedster Yup. You're alive.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
[quote name="thatonespeedster" date="2019-08-21 15:03:16" ] WAIT WHAT IM ALIVE [/quote] hewwo :3c I don't think Mai would come out as the 3P now if they'd become maf instead of town. If they hadn't spoken up, we would continue to believe they were town from the beginning because of the gun thing.
thatonespeedster wrote on 2019-08-21 15:03:16:
WAIT WHAT IM ALIVE

hewwo :3c

I don't think Mai would come out as the 3P now if they'd become maf instead of town. If they hadn't spoken up, we would continue to believe they were town from the beginning because of the gun thing.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Oh, and if it helps, I used a smokebomb yesterday! There seemed to be a lot going on with people planning to shoot and whatnot and I didn't want to end up caught in the crossfire so I used it just to be safe. I believe my character is the one described here; [quote name="TheMimic1013" date="2019-08-21 11:14:00" ] The last player to be affected by the stampede was patrolling outside of their house and saw the bunnies charging down the streets. Not wanting to risk it, they threw down their smoke bomb and hightailed it. [/quote] And I believe it's my character because they are definitely more of a loner, so I doubt they'd be the person who was walking with someone else and then used a smokebomb. Plus, the usage of the word "patrolling" is [i]very[/i] fitting to my character, so I think this has to be them. So I guess that's one hint down, at least!
Oh, and if it helps, I used a smokebomb yesterday! There seemed to be a lot going on with people planning to shoot and whatnot and I didn't want to end up caught in the crossfire so I used it just to be safe. I believe my character is the one described here;
TheMimic1013 wrote on 2019-08-21 11:14:00:
The last player to be affected by the stampede was patrolling outside of their house and saw the bunnies charging down the streets. Not wanting to risk it, they threw down their smoke bomb and hightailed it.

And I believe it's my character because they are definitely more of a loner, so I doubt they'd be the person who was walking with someone else and then used a smokebomb. Plus, the usage of the word "patrolling" is very fitting to my character, so I think this has to be them. So I guess that's one hint down, at least!
Forum-Signature.png
Of course I just now noticed I was dead and had school:(

Also yes I am the P5 character, Goro Akechi uwu
Of course I just now noticed I was dead and had school:(

Also yes I am the P5 character, Goro Akechi uwu
1DKhf3D.png
Concrats on solving that clue, Pichu! Patrolling was the clue and it did stabbed at your character!

That is one clue completely down.
Concrats on solving that clue, Pichu! Patrolling was the clue and it did stabbed at your character!

That is one clue completely down.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 65 66