Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | C.Over Mafia Round 4 [Town Wins!]
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
Going on holiday today, wish me luck! Also, for the rp thing....

‘He stood there with that infuriating smirk on his face, face partially blocked by cigarette smoke. “See? I knew you could all do it without me, there was no reason for me to help.” He crushed his cigarette with his foot, dispersing the smell of ash, “Although it would’ve probably gone faster if I were able to stay, but life is life and it gets in the way of what should’ve been”
You see his eyes cloud over slightly at the last bit, and you feel he wasn’t exactly talking about the game you had all played.

“Despite that game being nowhere near the level of Glory, it still had its moments. But then again I only joined to avoid Shaotian’s incessant chattering, and I failed miserably.”

He turns to the creators of this game, “Be careful, if you two don’t stop bickering like a married couple, the players will probably get annoyed”
He smirked and walked off, with a cloud of cigarette smoke following him.
Going on holiday today, wish me luck! Also, for the rp thing....

‘He stood there with that infuriating smirk on his face, face partially blocked by cigarette smoke. “See? I knew you could all do it without me, there was no reason for me to help.” He crushed his cigarette with his foot, dispersing the smell of ash, “Although it would’ve probably gone faster if I were able to stay, but life is life and it gets in the way of what should’ve been”
You see his eyes cloud over slightly at the last bit, and you feel he wasn’t exactly talking about the game you had all played.

“Despite that game being nowhere near the level of Glory, it still had its moments. But then again I only joined to avoid Shaotian’s incessant chattering, and I failed miserably.”

He turns to the creators of this game, “Be careful, if you two don’t stop bickering like a married couple, the players will probably get annoyed”
He smirked and walked off, with a cloud of cigarette smoke following him.
Wow I made the suggestion and then proceeded to forget to give my ID, but if you guys wanna add me on Discord I'm Playerpichu #3711! I'm busy with something at the moment but when I have the time I'll add you!
Wow I made the suggestion and then proceeded to forget to give my ID, but if you guys wanna add me on Discord I'm Playerpichu #3711! I'm busy with something at the moment but when I have the time I'll add you!
Forum-Signature.png
If anyone is interested, the second button in my sig is my mafia game. Open, and joinable to all. RP-style
If anyone is interested, the second button in my sig is my mafia game. Open, and joinable to all. RP-style
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Mimic: Umm...Opposites attract in some wierd ways.

Shapeclaw.FAK: WHAT??!!!!!! I know you are stabbing at me!
Mimic: Umm...Opposites attract in some wierd ways.

Shapeclaw.FAK: WHAT??!!!!!! I know you are stabbing at me!
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
I still can't believe that I correctly guessed all of the mafia players ahahahahaa
I still can't believe that I correctly guessed all of the mafia players ahahahahaa
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-08-21 20:26:34" ] [quote name="playerpichu" date="2019-08-21 19:52:48" ] Also, y'all are just a really nice and fun group in general tbh and I'd love to stay in touch with you guys even when we're not playing *Eyes emoji* If any of you guys have a Discord and wanna add me on there then I would love to since no offense to FR but it's super hard to stay in contact with people here since the PM system is very slow compared to a chatroom and a thread isn't the best way to talk to others, y'know [/quote] I'm when the night is over #9791 on Discord if anyone wants to keep in touch! The username is.. probably going to change though haha Also agreed! [/quote] I was just trying to type your ID in right now but it didn't work @nightskyseer since Discord's like really picky about capitalization and spaces and all that, is that why? :0c
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-08-21 20:26:34:
playerpichu wrote on 2019-08-21 19:52:48:
Also, y'all are just a really nice and fun group in general tbh and I'd love to stay in touch with you guys even when we're not playing *Eyes emoji* If any of you guys have a Discord and wanna add me on there then I would love to since no offense to FR but it's super hard to stay in contact with people here since the PM system is very slow compared to a chatroom and a thread isn't the best way to talk to others, y'know
I'm when the night is over #9791 on Discord if anyone wants to keep in touch! The username is.. probably going to change though haha
Also agreed!

I was just trying to type your ID in right now but it didn't work @nightskyseer since Discord's like really picky about capitalization and spaces and all that, is that why? :0c
Forum-Signature.png
TastyPastry #1227, if anyone would like to add me :)
TastyPastry #1227, if anyone would like to add me :)
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
@playerpichu maybe? there are no caps and maybe not a space between the un and the number but it’s weird. I’d try to figure that out but I’m on mobile rn
@playerpichu maybe? there are no caps and maybe not a space between the un and the number but it’s weird. I’d try to figure that out but I’m on mobile rn
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66