Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Vistas/Backgrounds
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Love this idea! Being able to get venue-themed ones from the coli would also be very cool
Love this idea! Being able to get venue-themed ones from the coli would also be very cool
Support!!!! This would be so cool
Support!!!! This would be so cool
..... lMvwFAW.png Everything Nice the Hatchery PZMAyBy.png ............
they/them
it/its
plagueling
Wishlist
free buttons
SUPPORT!!! this would add so much character to the blank, basic pages!
SUPPORT!!! this would add so much character to the blank, basic pages!
Emerson, he/him.
vPStQI3.gifsyx6Ls4.pngdUDKJhu.png7Ui9r83.pngYUy8xh1.png vPStQI3.gif
wooooahhhhh such a cool idea!
wooooahhhhh such a cool idea!
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
I love this so much?? It'd bring so much life to the page that would usually have to be delegated to the bio box. It's a great way for people to slap a quick detail onto their dragon without much worry.
I love this so much?? It'd bring so much life to the page that would usually have to be delegated to the bio box. It's a great way for people to slap a quick detail onto their dragon without much worry.
DPb14Sh.png Pings are the best way to get ahold of me courier_pearl.gif
The mockups are awesome! I would love to have backgrounds like these. Maybe even background layers?
The mockups are awesome! I would love to have backgrounds like these. Maybe even background layers?
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
Support. This would definitely add more life to dragon profile pages
Support. This would definitely add more life to dragon profile pages
sZShZzW.pngAgsJvab.pngasexual.pngbisexual.pngnon-binary.pngB8_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png
This would be amazing?! I love it! Something that'd be super cool would als be if you could make your own versions (like skins, but for the bg)?
This would be amazing?! I love it! Something that'd be super cool would als be if you could make your own versions (like skins, but for the bg)?
e886e4ae1e710956999ed44634cc8773e1ddf3be.png
[/center]
Support cause I love this idea
Support cause I love this idea
Absolutely support! This would be an incredible way to bring further thematic imaging to people's dragons. People would definitely buy them/want them/work for them, too. Just spitballing ideas, here's some things I could imagine:
  • coliseum exclusive backgrounds, dropped much like the currently available vistas
  • swipp exclusives, notn exclusives, flight festival exclusives
  • unlocks upon reaching certain thresholds: ex, first lvl 25 dragon
So yeah, I'm totally for it. Awesome suggestion! ^^
Absolutely support! This would be an incredible way to bring further thematic imaging to people's dragons. People would definitely buy them/want them/work for them, too. Just spitballing ideas, here's some things I could imagine:
  • coliseum exclusive backgrounds, dropped much like the currently available vistas
  • swipp exclusives, notn exclusives, flight festival exclusives
  • unlocks upon reaching certain thresholds: ex, first lvl 25 dragon
So yeah, I'm totally for it. Awesome suggestion! ^^
XGdMzSA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16